main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Chosen One (And it's not Anakin Skywalker) (Concept by me, story by Jedi_Knight_Satine)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Leah-Beth, Jun 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    hasn't been upped in too long

up
    up
    up
    up
    up
    up
    up
    up

2. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    up in honor of the new decorations

up since its been over a week since anyone's been here

up for the hell of it

up

3. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    up in honor of Halloween since i won't be around much to post tomorrow

Satine Where u been, we need a post soon, please

4. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    still no sign of Satine, its getting lonely in here

*sits and watches dust continues to gather*

i've heard people talk about dust bunnies, but that dust wookie in the corner is starting to scare me

5. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    How about that dust wampa, force? ;)

6. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    i know, it starting to get a little scary in here

i swear, that dust vader in the corner keeps trying to force choke me, :p

7. Jedi_Knight_Satine

Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2002
    Be gone, Dust Vader! I hadst come to thee all with a post! Thank you for all your ups!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, do you got a name or do I have to just keep calling you 'Sir'?" Tahiri asked as she trotted alongside the tall man.

He shot her a funny look and then just kept continuing along at a quick pace. Tahiri wished he'd slow down. Anson was getting heavier by the step.

"Pretty little town you all got here," she said politely. "How far along until we reach the boarding houses?" Once again she received no answer.

"There's not very many people roaming the streets. Is your town always this organized and quiet? Do you all have a day to let loose and go all crazy?"

Tahiri rattled on for ten more minutes before the bartender finally stopped and turned to her. "The last time I saw anyone talk as much as you is when Old Grey's cousin was on his deathbed and that was six years ago so put a lid on it!"

Tahiri fell silent for a moment or so before continuing on. "Why don't you all like excitement here. I know someone who told me once that if you have nothing better to do talk because it?s better than doing nothing."

"Oh, really? And who might have said that?" he asked sarcastically. "One of my close friends back where I used to live." She said defensively. "Well he was probably wrong." "She. But no. I like to take advice seriously because if you don't you might wind up alone, silent and bitter." she chirped.

As much as she hated arguing with someone who was this arrogant, she liked the fact that he was finally talking.

"Alone. Silent. Bitter. Maybe that's what some people prefer." He pointed out. Tahiri shrugged. "I don't know anyone who would want to be like that. That's terrible."

"That depends on what your version of terrible is, girly." he said while turning a corner. "My name is 'Tahiri'." She reminded him.

He grunted. "And my version of terrible is all three of those things I just pointed out. There's nothing worse than that." she added. "Oh, really? How about treason? Espionage? Or how about---" he started.

"No. None of those really matter if you have someone you care about next to you. If you have someone like that, you'll never be bitter and you'll always have someone to talk to." she said.

"Not if they're a mute." he grumbled. Tahiri sighed. "That was uncalled for, but you can still talk to them and they?ll know that you love them."

"Well, Tahiri, you get to finish this little chat with Jullie inside here." he said, coming to a halt. Tahiri gazed up at the tall building. "Wow. This is it?" she asked. He rolled his eyes. "No it isn't. Where else would I be taking you?" he asked.

"Well... you could have taken me to that leader guy." she said helpfully. He laughed sarcastically. "Yeah right. Go inside." he said. Tahiri started up the steps and then turned back. "Well, thank you so much for your help--" she started. "Yeah yeah. Go inside." he said bluntly.

'Bartenders!' Tahiri thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tahiri knocked on the huge wooden door. It seemed like they haven't updated in centuries if they were still using wooden doors. No one answered. She tried to jump up to see in the window, but it was too high and holding onto Anson wasn't letting her jump up very far.

"Hello?" she called. She pounded on the door again. "HELLO!" she practically screamed. She shifted so that Anson was on one arm and she pulled with all her might on the handle. She almost gave a scream of frustration when it didn't budge.

Great. She was going to be stuck in bizarro land with Anson forever because a stupid door wouldn't open. Her eyes started to fill with tears and she sat on the floor. Anson looked at her questioningly. She sighed, closed her eyes and leaned back against the door.

Suddenly she was on the floor. Her little cry of surprise delighted Anson and he began to giggle. She sat up again with a grin. "Oh, you think that's funny, don't you?" she teased as she picked them both up from the ground. "Figures that y

8. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    great post, welcome back

tahiri is funny

can't wait to see how she gets out of this one

9. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    Hola, force!!!

Glad you liked it.

Wow. For the first time in forever, I have gotten the Error Only 1 message post per minute is allowed. Glory!

10. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    lol, wtg satine

11. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Yay, Satine's back. Nice post.
    "The last time I saw anyone talk as much as you is when Old Grey's cousin was on his deathbed and that was six years ago so put a lid on it!" :D Boy, what an old grouch.

I liked Tahiri's humour, too. It's good that she can laugh at herself after all she's been through.

12. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    Thanks for still reading, Tahi!

13. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    No problem, Satine :)

14. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    this hasn't been upped in a while

up
    up

15. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Donde esta Satine? :)

16. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    well she missed turkey day

hey i get the first post of the new month

satine come back with a post soon please

well up

and die dust creaturs, they are building again

17. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    Sorry I haven't typed anything in awhile (or been around) My flu has morphed into something ugly and I just haven't been up to doing anything at all (literally) I'll do something soon. Thanks for not abandoning me!!

18. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    sry u were sick, i hope ur doing better

no rush if ur not feeling well

19. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    I'm going to start posting little sections at a time but I'm not going to use Microsoft Word any more because every post officially comes from teh Salt Lake City Library. Just hope these computers don't crash soon.

20. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    ur computer not working???

21. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    hmmm this has not been upped in a long long time, up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.