Saga The Chosen One - MAJOR AU!! - A/P and O/S - future L/M and L/H

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Oct 12, 2011.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master

star 4
    So polite and attempting to keep from being unnerving....

Beru in trouble... I wonder what that will mean.
  2. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Awww! :D

LOL on putting A/P on the spot like that
  3. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    Padmé getting jealous about Beru, that is certainly interesting.

I also like the way you describe Anakin meeting Padmé´s family.

Anakin shook his head. Amazed that the girls weren't at all interested in him. But then again his parents once took him to meet a trio of Force Wielders. He had been more interested in the fact that they could change their shapes then with what the older one and his parents were talking about. The older one's two children were more than happy to show him all the shapes that they could take.
  4. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, Anakin's face was pretty red.

If you want replies I will endeavor to do them once again.

Sorry that this is posted later than normal. Fanfiction.net was misbehaving so I delayed posting this.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Padmé felt heat rush to her face.

?He's not my boyfriend.? She said coldly. ?Anakin is a Jedi assigned to protect me at the the behest of the Chancellor.? She explained.

?A bodyguard?? her mother said, startled. ?It must be serious.?

?Maybe not.? Anakin said, speaking up for the first time. ?We are pretty sure that as long as she stays away from the Capital she will be safe from harm. My Master is investigating the matter as we speak. He should be following the troublemakers as he speak.?

xxxxx

Jobal Nabarrie was a practical woman. She knew that her youngest child was probably in more danger then she thought she was. However the words of the young Jedi Knight soothed the worst of her fears.

Sola had embarrassed the poor man with her comment. His face was redder then crimson flower.

?Do you need a place to stay for the night?? she asked, curious. The young Jedi looked at Padmé with a curious look. ?We were planning on trying to get to the Lake House before it gets too late.? Padmé said at last.

?Then let's eat before you go.? Jobal said, rising from her chair.

xxxxxx

A frown formed on Obi-Wan's face when his fighter came out of hyperspace in the Kamino System. The planet was there alright it was just that for the life of him he couldn't figure out why anyone would erase it from the Archives.

A moment later he was contacted and upon informing them that he was a Jedi Knight he was immediately given clearance to land in the capital city of the planet.

Heading to the coordinates that he had received he plunged into the clouds and into pelting rain. It didn't take him long to find the city and land. He opened the canopy of his fighter and hurried for the entrance into the building that the landing platform was attached to.

As he entered the building a tall white skinned alien approached him. ?We were beginning to think that you weren't coming.? The alien, a female if the voice was anything to go by said in greeting. ?I'm expected?? Obi-Wan asked, curious and confused. ?Of course.? The alien female replied.

?Please follow me; I'll take you to the Prime Minister.? She said as she started to walk away.

Obi-Wan followed after her. The walls of the building were a sterile white.

Finally they reached an open room where another tall alien waited. ?Minister Lama Su, this is Jedi Master-? The female began, pausing for Obi-Wan to provide a name which Obi-Wan was more than happy to give. ?Obi-Wan Kenobi.?

?Pleased to meet you.? Lama Su began. ?You will be pleased to hear that we are on schedule.? He paused, waiting for Obi-Wan to say something. ?That's good news.? Obi-Wan decided to say; it was safer. ?We have several hundred thousand units ready with over a million more well on the way.? Lama Su reported.

Units? Obi-Wan wondered.

?Please inform Master Sifo-Dyas that his order will be filled on time.? The Prime Minister continued.

Obi-Wan blinked. He couldn't have heard the name he thought he heard.

?I'm sorry but did you say Master Sifo-Dyas?? he asked the Kaminoan Prime Minister. ?Yes, I did. He still is a leading member of your order is he not?? Lama Su asked. ?I am sorry to report that Master Sifo-Dyas joined the Force about ten years ago.? Obi-Wan informed him.

?Oh,? Lama Su replied. ?I am sorry to her that. I am sure that if he had lived he would be pleased with the army that we created for the Republic.?

Only the control that Obi-Wan had developed over the years kept the look of shock from his face and body.

Suddenly he found himself wishing that Anakin was there to offer his opinion on what was going on.

?I am sure that you are eager to see our progress so that you can report to the Jedi Council.? Lama Su said, standing.

xxxxxxxx

More soon and I am working on the next chapter of Dark Angel and DAC needs to be worked on a bit more.
  5. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    That was one hell of a surprise for Obi-Wan.

Anakin is so cute. :D
  6. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    ooh the lake house ;) and the cloning facilities :eek:

7. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    [face_dancing] Lake house!

Creepy Kamino. *shudder*
  8. Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master

star 4
    We will have to see if Anakin runs off to save Beru or even if Kenobi has a similar Fett encounter on Kamino
  9. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    I love your short scenes and powerful dialogues.
  10. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks for the reviews, I'm glad that so many of you are enjoying this.

Blast, I must be more tired than I thought. I nearly left out the first kiss between Anakin and Padmé. I wrote it but when I copied this chapter I didn't go up high enough. It's a good thing that I checked what I had and since I knew that the chapter didn't start with Obi-Wan was a hint too.

Drops head on keyboard.

On a completely random note I have over a dozen geek shirts.

xxxxxxxx

Padmé stared out across the lake. They were safe at the Lake House. Anakin was standing next to her; following her gaze.

They didn't speak they just admired the view.

?I've seen many planets in my lifetime.? Anakin said, breaking the silence first. ?But I think that Naboo is one of my favorites.?

?How many planets have you visited?? Padmé asked. ?Many.? Anakin replied.

They stared into each other's eyes for several seconds. Anakin found himself wondering if they could communicate mind to mind.

Before Anakin realized it he was kissing Padmé. It felt so right and-

?No, I shouldn't have done that!? Padmé said quickly, after breaking the kiss. Anakin could feel that she was shaken but that she had enjoyed the kiss.

?I shouldn't have done it either.? He said as well.

xxxxxxxx

Obi-Wan was shocked and disturbed by the news that Lama Su gave him. At the moment he was on a tour of the facility. Clones of all ages and stages of development were everywhere but at the same time they were disciplined in a manner that would almost put Jedi Younglings and Padawans to shame.

It was unnatural when he thought about it. Children should be children not training to be something from such a young age.

As the tour continued he heard more than what he would have liked. The clones had little free will to disobey orders and half their lives had been stolen.

Finally they came to an overlook and they watched the clones marching in formation. A sense of foreboding creeped into Obi-Wan. He couldn't quite place it but it was there none the less.

?I would like to meet the bounty hunter that is the host for the army.? Obi-Wan said at last. He planned on getting to the bottom of this.

xxxxxxxx

That night Anakin dreamed about Beru again. She was in trouble and hurt. He could hear her calling for help.

Anakin sat up in bed and groaned. He knew that Beru was hurt but he couldn't figure out how to help her. He knew that she had befriended Owen while he was gone but were they married?

At that moment Padmé appeared in the doorway.

?I would like to get out and go to the meadow today.? She said. ?Alright, just let me get dressed and I'll be right out.? Anakin said as he pushed his blankets aside..

xxxxx

Padmé sighed in contentment. The sound of the giant waterfall was relaxing along with the buzzing of the insects. Coruscant was so devoid of this type of thing that it was unnerving.

Anakin was laying on his stomach a short distance away making flower chains.

?Anakin, who were your parents?? Padmé asked. Anakin smiled. ?My parents are still alive.? he replied. ?You can meet them if you want to. They like you a lot.?

Padmé was curious. ?Who are your parents?? she asked. ?They have many names, beings have many different names for them. My mother is very friendly to most of beings and my father he rarely likes beings but he likes you.?

Padmé smiled.

?How do you know that they do?? she asked. ?They told me so.? Anakin answered her.

xxxxxxxx

Anakin sighed.

He knew that he and Padmé were destined to be together but if she couldn't get past him being a Jedi and she being a senator then they might not get together.

Don't worry Little One, she will see it in time. His mother whispered to him.

Anakin couldn't help but smile at her words.

xxxxxxx

I don't know, should I stay up and hope that some site gets 'Massacre' up or should I just relax?

Either way please review, it's my candy.
  11. Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master

star 4
    I wonder if Padme finds Anakin and his invisible parents kinda creepy.... nicely done on not answering how many planets Anakin has visited :)
  12. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    All those clones creep the hell out of me too.

I love your Anakin/Padmé! [face_love]
  13. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    Awww. Anakin/Padme![face_love] Padme will come to listen to her heart soon enough; Anakin just needs to keep being there.
  14. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Sweet A/P-ness ;) :) and glad Obi-Wan is going to probe the mystery deeper :D

15. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    ?I've seen many planets in my lifetime.? Anakin said, breaking the silence first. ?But I think that Naboo is one of my favorites.?

?How many planets have you visited?? Padmé asked. ?Many.? Anakin replied.

They stared into each other's eyes for several seconds. Anakin found himself wondering if they could communicate mind to mind.

Before Anakin realized it he was kissing Padmé. It felt so right and-

?No, I shouldn't have done that!? Padmé said quickly, after breaking the kiss. Anakin could feel that she was shaken but that she had enjoyed the kiss.

?I shouldn't have done it either.? He said as well.

This is a way better dialogue than the original. To talk about sand can be boring.

And you make me very curious about Anakin´s parents!!!
  16. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    I should have done this on Saturday. But I was too busy doing something that I can't recall. Maybe it was getting music on iTunes?

Either way we meet Anakin's parents in this chapter. I can't wait for your reactions to their identities! Someone has already guessed correctly who they are. Squee!

And I am acting like a teenager.

xxxxxxx

It was late in the night when Padmé woke to the sound of voices. She listened for a few minutes, trying to figure out who the speakers were. One of the speakers was Anakin, another speaker was a female that she didn't recognize and the last voice was a male; it didn't sound like they were speaking Galactic Basic. Something about the language was familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Curiosity got the better of her and she got out of bed to find out who Anakin was speaking to. She peered into Anakin's room and saw him sitting on the bed speaking to a man and a woman. The woman was a beauty with blondish curly hair and blue eyes. The man's features she couldn't make out since he was wearing a cloak with the hood up.

The conversation stopped when the man looked at her.

?Ani why don't you introduce your friend to us.? The woman said in a melodically voice. Anakin smiled broadly. ?Mom, Dad, this is Padmé.? He said proudly.

xxxxxx

Obi-Wan didn't like the bounty hunter Jango Fett at all. He reminded him of a dangerous creature.

?I hope that you liked what you saw.? Taun We said politely. ?If the Jedi Council wants more clones remind them that it will take more time to grow them.?

Obi-Wan nodded and headed out into the rain.

After he was sure that Taun We was gone he called out to his astromech. ?R4, contact the Jedi Council. Code Old Folks Home.?

A few minutes later Mace and Yoda appeared.

Quickly Obi-Wan delivered his report, eager to hear what the two leading members of the Council thought about the situation.

He wasn't surprised to hear that Master Sifo-Dyas most likely acted alone, if he was still alive at the time of the creation of the army.

Once again he found himself wishing that Anakin was with him. With his uncanny abilities they might have solved the mystery already.

He really wasn't surprised with the order to bring Jango Fett in for questioning. He knew that most likely Jango wouldn't come quietly so then that would mean that he would have to fight.

xxxxxxx

Padmé blinked several times. These two were Anakin's parents?

?Padmé,? Anakin's mother said gently. ?You and Anakin need to go to Tatooine. Beru is in danger.?

Anakin nodded.

?You must leave as soon as possible if she is to live.? Anakin's father put in, speaking for the first time. It was a voice that Padmé could go without hearing again since it had a cold quality to it.

Padmé observed Anakin getting out of bed and quickly pulling his tunic and boots on.

?Beru meant for the brother of my heart.? Anakin whispered. ?None shall hurt you on my watch.?

?Take care of him,? Anakin's mother said. ?Flower of the Desert.?

With that the pair vanished in a bright light.

xxxxxxxxx

I wonder if my episode of Sailor Moon has finished loading enough to watch?

Thinking about writing a fic with the Star Wars characters in the place of the characters of Sailor Moon. Ahh! I have too many fics to work on without taking one more on!

17. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Cool meeting and glad they're going to help Beru out.
  18. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    I hope Anakin will be able to save Beru. [face_worried]
  19. Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master

star 4
    Fun twist... I wonder if Padme is going to think she is going nuts.
  20. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    Possibly... maybe she'll just blame it on refusing that she's in love. ;)

Great chap, Misty, and I'm excited they are going to rescue Beru![face_dancing]
  21. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    For those that feel that they are up a creek without a paddle about Anakin's parents. They are the Light and Dark Side of the Force.

xxxxxxxxx

Anakin was just finishing pulling his cloak on when Padmé finally found her voice again. ?Anakin, exactly what are your parents?? was the first question out of her mouth. ?They are powerful beings that dwell apart from this realm but at the same time connected to it in an unbreakable way.? He answered.

He felt that she needed to know more though. The truth even.

?They have many names and the names that were given to them are long forgotten. You would know them best as the Force.? he told her.

He watched as Padmé blinked several times, unable to comprehend what he just told her for a few moments. ?Your parents are . . . .? She trailed off.

?Yes,? he said, ?and don't go blabbing it to the whole galaxy. There's a Sith Lord that would become very busy trying to kill me if he knew what I am.?

He watched as Padmé nodded vaguely, still shocked by what she had learned.

xxxxx

Padmé walked in a slight daze into one of her yachts with Anakin somewhere behind her.

Truth be told she found herself attracted to Anakin but seeing that he was a Jedi she couldn't afford to fall in love with him.

A few minutes later they were headed for Tatooine.

Padmé left the cockpit to change in her quarters only to find Anakin's parents waiting for her. ?Don't be alarmed.? His mother spoke gently. ?You shouldn't ignore your feelings. You have done that long enough.?

Padmé blinked, getting over her shock. ?What?? she asked, curious. ?Don't ignore how you feel. It could save your life one day.?

xxxxxx

Obi-Wan shock his head. He had fought Jango Fett and had failed to take him prisoner. He had expected to have problems but not as many problems that he had had.

He had followed the tracking signal to Geonois and after a chase through the planet's rings he managed to land safely. What he saw on his way to his landing spot he had seen a number of Trade Federation ships; more than he would like.

He exited his fighter and hurried towards one of the buildings in the distance.

xxxxxxxx

Owen was sitting at the table in the kitchen of the homestead. It had been two weeks since Beru had been abducted by the Tusken Raiders. Many people told him to give up on her and move on with his life but he couldn't forget Beru.

The sound of a ship caught his attention. From the sounds of it the ship was landing nearby.

He stood along with his parents and walked above ground to see who it was. A strange ship had landed a short distance away from the homestead and two people were disembarking.

Owen recognized the young man instantly.

?Anakin!? he called out and raced across the sand to meet his brother in all but blood.

xxxxxxxxx

Beru should be rescued in the next chapter.

I am experiencing deja vu about something.

I'm full of random things today.

22. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Hoping for the best [face_praying]

I also hope Padmé won't be intimidated by Anakin's parents.
  23. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    Ohhhh, I hope the rescue still will take place on time!

[face_worried]
  24. Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master

star 4
    Uh Oh... will Anakin butcher the Tuskens in this AU... His parents seem to guide him much more, but it is still a dangerous time...
  25. JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost

star 4
    I really hope Anakin can manage to save Beru without going crazy on the Tusken Raiders. Good story so far, I am enjoying it. :)
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade