main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Chosen One Rises - Alternate ROTS novel (based off the Stover novel) *Completed*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Skywalker3248, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainSaber

RainSaber Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2006
    Your story is awesome!!=D= Anakin's not evil![face_dancing] [:D]

Lord Hideous is goin' down. [face_devil] :D

Can't wait for more.=P~

2. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Great post Skywalker,,, things are starting to really get interesting now. I'm excited for more.

3. RedBlade89

RedBlade89 Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2005
    This is indeed my favorite alternate ROTS fanfic. I am glad to see it updated after so long. I never gave up hope. Keep the good work!

4. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Well, that's a plan rather typical of Anakin.

Loved Padme and Bail as the Crimson Guard.

Should be interesting to see how the various battles play out.

I do have a feeling that Mace won't be successful. It's only appropriate that the final showdown with Palpatine is between him and Anakin. (With perhaps Obi-Wan there as well).

5. Jedi_Queen_Mx

Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    I like my fanfics like I like my steaks: Well done!!!

=P~

You've done such a better job then the original ROTS thus far that I'm going to wait a while before watching my DVD of the movie again.

You've given these characters sooo much more life! And you've done a better justice to Padme! I feel Lucas treated the character as a disposable womb.

[face_frustrated]

Thank you!

=D= :D @};-

6. Jedi_Queen_Mx

Jun 27, 2003
    ***BUMP!!!***

[face_dancing]

7. MoAngel

MoAngel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2005
    WOW updates while I was on vacation and I didn't even know til now. And not just updates but UPDATES! And to think I thought this fic was dead? I hope all is now well Skywalker. On with the show...

8. satanat_solo

satanat_solo Jedi Master star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    oOo!!
    this story's been updated!! .. TWICE!...:eek:

YEY!!:D :D :D
    good to see, i'd almost given up hope..

This is my favourite ROTS fic and by far the most believable i've seen, so nice work and i hope to see more of this great story soon :cool:

9. Arcalian

Arcalian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2005
    uppity...

10. Jedi_Queen_Mx

Jun 27, 2003
    ***BUMP!!!***

*...dances off doing the Funky Chicken...*

[face_dancing] [face_chicken]

*...Funk...Funk...Cluck...Cluck...*

11. NickStarwalker

NickStarwalker Jedi Master star 1

Dec 7, 2002
    Please update.

12. MoAngel

MoAngel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2005
    Yeah, come on Skywalker. You don't update for months, then two in a row and now? Nothing? Please don't leave us hanging like this again. This is a great fic. PULEASE update soon.

Mo

13. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Go Anakin ... lock and load! Just found this and read it in a marathon read ... can't wait for the next chappie ... and Palpatine getting his just desserts. Loved Padme blasting into the office. Even pregnant, she kicks butt.

14. Skywalker3248

Skywalker3248 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 5, 2005
    Hey everyone, sorry again for the wait, but it¡¦s been difficult transferring what¡¦s in head onto the page this time round. It¡¦s still a problem, so I¡¦m afraid I¡¦ll only be able to post the first part of my intended post, and hope to add the next section in a couple of days when I¡¦m happy with them.

G_Anakin ¡V Thanks, glad you liked the posts.

Arcalian ¡V Indeed, I have returned, but I¡¦m happy to know your still reading this story and haven¡¦t abandoned it, thanks for the support. As for Obi, darn it, did he go awol on me again! ?º ¡K but serious, don¡¦t worry, I haven¡¦t forgotten him, and his part in this story is far from over¡K

Yoda-i_am ¡V Thanks for making it through the read-through, hope you continue to enjoy it.

Zaphod_Kenobi ¡V Indeed, Sidious won¡¦t be best pleased to find out that the Senate might turn against him. And as for Anakin, well, he¡¦ll always be Anakin, and at the moment it¡¦s Jedi¡¦s only chance. Let¡¦s hope the Force is with them!

Darth_Cruel ¡V Thanks and more (sort of) coming up!

AP4EVER ¡V Glad you liked that, I laughed a bit writing it. You may have to wait a bit longer to find out if Anakin succeeds though, at least until I finish this troubling post of mine.

RainSaber ¡V Thanks, glad you like this story, and more below.

FitJedi ¡V Glad you liked the posts, hope you enjoy the next post.

RedBlade89 ¡V I¡¦m really happy to know you like my story that much, and preserved with it, hope you continue you to do so.

ToronoJediMaster ¡V Indeed, it the plan does have the Anakin signature on it, doesn¡¦t it. Glad you enjoy the Padme and Mas Amedda scene. And as for Mace and Sidious, well, for more to that clash, read below¡K

Jedi_Queen_Mx ¡V I¡¦m really glad you¡¦ve enjoyed this story so much, and how I¡¦ve handled the characters, and what I¡¦ve done with Padme.

MoAngel ¡V Glad you like it, and hope you continue to do so.

Satanat_solo ¡V Glad you still checked in on the story, and I¡¦m very pleased you like it so much, hope you like the next post¡¦s as much.

ZebulaNebula ¡V indeed, Anakin is locked and loaded, and Padme¡¦s taking action. But Sidious still a tough customer (see below)

Anyway, now onto the story, as I said above, it¡¦s only the first part, I hope post the rest in the next few days, hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------Race Against Time--------------------------------------------

Mace found himself standing alone against the blur of darkness that the Shadow had become. Shaak Ti had fallen moments into their clash with the Shadow - whether she was alive or dead Mace could not tell. He couldn¡¦t afford to take slightest bit of his focus from the bloodshine fire that seemed to strike out at him from every direction like chain lighting from the opaque blur of darkness before him.

Mace had known that the Dark Lord would be powerful, but despite knowing that this Shadow had successfully struck down Master Yoda, he had still not comprehended just how strong it was. It was as though he was fighting a very manifestation of the dark side itself, all its hatred, malice, murderous rage and evil concentrated in the Shadow before him, who in the Force was an abyss of absolute nothingness.

For the Korun Master it was as though he was moving in slow-motion compared to the Shadow who, its cruel mocking laughter echoing around Mace¡¦s ears, moved like lighting, driving him backwards. Rage personified, the snaring blood-flame energy of the Sith lightsaber tore through the air in blurring arcs of plasma that struck out at him in a near-invisible torrent of slashing attacks, hacks and thrusts; a hundred tongues of flame lashing at him from all directions, barely met by the snaring violet-plasma of his sabre that whirled, danced and spun in a tornado of violet lighting to parry the burning onslaught of the Shadow. Brilliant violet lighting and burning bloodshine seared the air in an almost continuous clash and crackle of fiery plasma.

But as the duel continued, the haze of darkness impossibly increased in

15. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Oh my, I wonder what you have in store for us next Skywalker. So intense and awesome fight sequence. Can't wait for the next update to see what happens.

16. Jedi_Queen_Mx

Jun 27, 2003
    :eek:

Again, you left us hanging on an evil clifee!!!

[face_worried]

Ah, but it be a wonderful story so you're forgiven!

:) :cool:

Ah, again, in these trying times there is only one thing you can do to fight the Good Fight:

Dance the Funky Chicken

[face_dancing] [face_chicken] [face_dancing] [face_chicken] [face_dancing] [face_chicken] [face_dancing] [face_chicken] [face_dancing] [face_chicken]

17. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    I'm guessing that Palpatine is going to try and concoct some type of story that the Jedi were attempting to take over the Republic.

The cog in the wheel, for him, is that he doesn't know of Anakin's plan to take down the holonet -or that evidence of his own treachery has been uncovered.

As for Mace, since he's still alive, he has a good chance of surviving until he can get to some medical help. I'm guessing that the other masters with him were killed (or, in Shaak Ti's case, badly injudred). Afterwards, the Council will pretty much be decimated. It'll be a perfect time for the Order to make some needed changes.

18. satanat_solo

satanat_solo Jedi Master star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    ahh!!

that was one evil cliff-hanger!
    evil.. but good...:cool:

19. Arcalian

Arcalian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2005
    Hang in there Mace!!!!!!!

There was a lot of funky code in your last post, Skywalker.....

20. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    Moving this up from Page 9.

21. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004

great few posts, mace aint gona go out like a punk is he :(

22. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    Moving this up from Page 6.

23. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Sorry, I'm late - this is only one of a handful of Saga fics I'm reading. Mace is really in a bad spot - although not an impossible one, especially if Sidious' arrogance leaves him open. C'mon, Anakin, blow that satellite and go help Mace.

24. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
  25. Jedi_Queen_Mx

Jun 27, 2003
    Still fighting the Good Fight.

[face_dancing] [face_chicken]

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.