Saga The Chosen One Rises - Alternate ROTS novel (based off the Stover novel) *Completed*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Skywalker3248, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. TorontoJediMaster Force Ghost

star 4
  2. Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Master

star 4
    Good for you!

:)
  3. Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Master

star 4
    And once again!!!

*BUMP!!!*

[face_dancing] [face_chicken] [face_dancing] [face_chicken]

...Funk...Funk...Cluck...Cluck...

J_Q_M

[face_peace]
  4. Arcalian Jedi Knight

star 3
  5. Jedi-Master-Jurron Jedi Knight

star 1
    Don't leave us hanging!!! Moving this up!!
  6. TorontoJediMaster Force Ghost

star 4
  7. Anakins_Kiss Force Ghost

star 3
    I'd like to be on the PM list for this story. Please.
  8. Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Master

star 4
    X2, again!

:p [face_peace]
  9. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
  10. Talon_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Glad this is going again. I completely forgot about it, and it is one of the best fics around. Keep it going
  11. Iaranon Force Ghost

star 2
    Glad you're back Skywalker 3248, and that you're writing has obviously not diminished in quality from lack of practice. Hope you resolved whatever was keeping you from writing to your satisfaction and that everything is good with you once more.
  12. ghostofobi Jedi Padawan

ive just finished reading this so far its one of the best fan fics ive read great work UP SOON and please pm me when you up
  13. Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Master

star 4
    X3, again!!!

14. Iaranon Force Ghost

star 2
  15. SKYWALKER024 Jedi Knight

star 1
    This is an amazing story. Could you add me to your PM list? Keep going and hurry!!
  16. Jedi-Master-Jurron Jedi Knight

star 1
    Moving this up!!! Come on man don't leave us hanging!!
  17. Darth-Buddy Force Ghost

star 3
    This story must riiiiise up!
  18. Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Master

star 4
    x4, again!!!

19. NickStarwalker Force Ghost

star 1
    Skywalker, you displease us. Update now or lose your fanbase.
  20. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    *Nudges thread* C'mon. Update. Please.
  21. Teresa Force Ghost

star 1
    I just found and read your story today, it is an excellent au version of Episode 3! I look forward to your future post(s)and have my fingers crossed hoping to see dear old Palpy try to send his message and get blown away when it doesn't go through! :D ;) :p
  22. DarthWendy Jedi Padawan

This time Mace brought 10 Jedi to arrest Chancellor. But again, it seems it's down to Mace to defeat Sideous singlehandedly. Poor Mace; poor Jedi

I like your version. It's much more... uplifting and exciting than the original.

P.S. I like how you brought Whie back. Maybe you will bring Scout back too?

Please add me to the pm list.
  23. Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master

star 4
    Read the whole thing in one sitting... hungry for more...
  24. Darth_Drachonus Force Ghost

star 3
    Add me to the update list please
  25. Skywalker3248 Jedi Knight

star 2
    *looks sheepishly at everyone one*

Sorry for taking months to update, have no real excuse, and I'm sorry if I've lost any readers, it's totally my fault. Anyway, Ive finally got around to writing more of the story, and hope to update more regularly for now on. Anyway, here's the next part of the story, anyone still reading out there, I hope you enjoy!

------------------------------Flight of the Jedi---------------------------------------

Space burned around Anakin, cockpit illuminated by the constant flashes of the lighting green of packeted energy swarming past his Interceptor, as he impossibly weaved through the lethal hard rain of searing green plasma, swooping down on the satellite station like an avenging bird of prey. Anakin gave himself completely over to the guidance of the Force, his awareness united as one with the Force, his every movement guided by its slightest nudge and whisper. As he rushed towards the satellite?s shields, already beginning to perceptively waver and weaken under the combined onslaught of the Jedi strike wing, the Force continued to reveal to Anakin the pathway through the seemingly impassable rain of hot turbo-laser fire that tore space towards him. Slicing like a dagger through a hurricane, he dove down on the satellite, and as he closed in upon the shields, he sensed it - the weak spot was shimmering and weakening.

More through the Force than on the comm. Anakin called, ?now!!? United in the Force, the Padawans released their proton torpedoes at the shield?s weak point, the missiles blasting towards the satellite, all converging on the shimmering spot in the shields. Right in front of Anakin the torpedoes impacted upon the shields together, in a blinding flare of light that temporarily whited Anakin?s cockpit, as the fireball of the resulting explosion blasted outwards, its shock-wave shaking Anakin?s Inteceptor like a swap rat in a jaws of a kath hound. In that moment Anakin sensed it in the Force, the shield underneath the combined proton explosion shimmered and died, temporally burn out under the sustained onslaught. Focusing his shields forward and throttling his ion engines to full power, his Inceptor thundered forwards through the firestorm of the erupting explosion as it flared and dissipated in the vacuum of space, flying straight through the holed punched in the shields a split second before it flashed back into place.

?Well, this is it Artoo,? Anakin stated, a tight smile on his face, as he swooped beneath the satellite, receiving a worried beep in response. Anakin found himself free of the turbo-laser barrage that he had just endured as he flew within the satellite?s shields. He reached out his perception fully into the Force, feeling his Interceptor, it?s hot engine?s burning, knifing underneath the satellite towards the fuel cells, to sense the massive HoloNet satellite station spraying forth hot green plasma, to the spheroid sentinels and the Jedi Inteceptors beyond as though it was all going on within him. He focused his awareness on the satellite?s fuel cells, giving himself over completely to the Force, and felt for exactly where to fire his Interceptor?s torpedoes to ensure the satellite?s destruction, and found it, lighting up to him like glowing target in the Force, just beyond the narrow gap between the fuel cells. Of course, most would consider flying through such a gap in fuel cells and landing the torpedoes impossible; for Anakin, it would be merely? difficult.

As Obi-Wan taught him, Anakin visualised himself flying between the fuel cells and releasing his proton torpedoes and flying out just ahead of erupting HoloNet satellite exploding around him. And reached out into the Force as he flew right up to the fuel cells, visualisation started to become reality, his Interceptor twisting sideways at last moment to fly into the gap between the fuel cells, only a few inches between his starfighter and the fuel cells either side. Though the slightest hesitation or mistake would bring disaster, Anakin remained calm, centered i
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.