main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Chosen One Rises - Alternate ROTS novel (based off the Stover novel) *Completed*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Skywalker3248, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker3248

Skywalker3248 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 5, 2005
    Thanks Jadie!!

I'm really glad that your enjoying reading the story as much as I have in writting it!

And yes, Padme's appereance is now just on the horizon...

2. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    I'm enjoying your AU! I like that Anakin is resisting the darkness in it, and that Qui was able to help him not become like Dooku. [face_love]

3. Skywalker3248

Jun 5, 2005
    Thanks, tangled_sphere. Yes Qui-Gon has (and will play) an important role in this story

4. Jadie

Jadie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2005
    Nice to know that, Skywalker!
    When will you update this again? I'm becoming impatient! ;)

5. NickStarwalker

NickStarwalker Jedi Master star 1

Dec 7, 2002
  6. jaylis

jaylis Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2005
    I love how you show Anakin at the peak of his life, when he's still 'Poster Man' and all that. Stover's novel starts Anakin off as dark right in the beginning.

[face_praying] Update soon!

7. Skywalker3248

Jun 5, 2005
    (hey everyone, Jadie, one last thing I forget to say, that section was adapted from the the novel, though it was different to mine, thank you very much for the compliements Jaylis and NickSkywalker and to everyone wanting more, your wish is my command: here the next section, hope you enjoy - BTW, sorry Jadie it will have to wait to the next post till you see Padme, thought it would be earlier, hope you don't mind)

-------------------------------The Jedi and the Man---------------------------------------

As the Jedi shuttle swung towards the Chancellor?s private landing platform at the Senate Offices, Obi-Wan glanced over to Anakin, who was currently pretending not to stare out of the window. Upon the landing platform was a small welcome-contingent of Senators, and Anakin was trying to desperately to look as if he wasn?t searching the crowd eagerly for a particular face. The pretence was a waste of time. Anakin was broadcasting restrained excitement in the Force so loudly that Obi-Wan could practically feel his racing heartbeat.

The Jedi in Obi-Wan sighed, as he had an entirely too good idea of who his former apprentice was looking for. But, somewhat guilty, the man in Obi-Wan felt some relief. He sensed there had been major developments within Anakin since his duel with Dooku, one which seemed to be leaving him more stable, calm and focused. But a part of him was slightly worried that in these changes the Anakin he knew was disappearing, and was glad in this emotional display that this was not the case.

The Jedi in Obi-Wan sighed at himself.

As the shuttle touched down, Mace caught Obi-Wan?s eye across Anakin?s shoulder. He made a small, almost imperceptible gesture, to which Obi-Wan did not visibly respond. But when Palpatine, Anakin and R2 left to debark among the waiting crowd of onlookers, Obi-Wan held back.

Anakin turned around on the landing deck, looking back at Obi-Wan, ?you?re not coming??

?I haven?t the stomach for politics? Obi-Wan said, ?I?ll brief the Council on today?s events.?

?Shouldn?t I be there as well?? Anakin asked.

?It?s not a formal report, and besides,? Obi-Wan nodded towards the group of HoloNet crews waiting the pedestrian gangway, ?somebody has to be the Poster boy.?

?Poster man!? Anakin looked pained.

?Quite right, quite right,? Obi-Wan said with a soft chuckle. ?And your public awaits, Poster Man.?

?Hang on, this whole mission was your idea, you planned it. You lead the mission, it your turn to take the bows, Master.?

?You won?t get out of it that easily, my young friend,? Obi-Wan responded. ?I wouldn?t have even gotten to the flagship without your help. Not to mention that you single-handedly defeated Dooku and rescued the Chancellor, all the while carrying a broken-down Jedi Master on your back, I might add. And your landing of the cruiser will be standard for Impossible in flying manuals for the next millennium.?

?All because of your training, Master.?

?That?s just an excuse. You?re the hero. Go and spend your glorious day surrounded by,? Obi-Wan made a disparaging cough, ?politicians.?

?I?d rather be back facing Grievous on the Hand,? Anakin muttered. ?Come on, Master, you owe me. And not just for saving your skin for the tenth time??

?Ninth time. Cato Neimoidia doesn?t count; it was your fault in the first place. See you at the Outer Rim briefings?, Obi-Wan waved him off.

?Well?all right. Just this once.? Laughing Anakin waved goodbye to Obi-Wan as he ran to catch up with Palpatine.

8. Skywalker3248

Jun 5, 2005
    ---------------------------Awaking Hope and Disturbing Revelations-part 1----------------

As the hatch door closed and the shuttle took off, Obi-Wan?s smile faded.

As Mace walked to join him by the window, Obi-Wan said, ?you wanted to speak to me??

?It?s about Anakin. He?s changed,? Mace stated.

?Yes,? Obi-Wan nodded, ?I haven?t had a chance to talk to him yet, but ever since the duel with Dooku I have been noting some marked changes in him, he seems to be calmer, the anger we sensed in him is less, and he?s not nearly as violate. He also finally seems to be beginning to accept the need to at times let people go, even those you love.?

?I agree,? Mace responded. ?I sensed great changes in Skywalker as I met you by the crash-site. The anger and confusion that has been around him seems to be dissipating, as does his pride. He is becoming stable and more mature.?

?These are many of the things we have desired to see in young Skywalker. As you know, his brilliance, great power and extraordinary abilities were never in question, but rather his stability,?

Mace mused, ?It is the main reason he has been denied Mastership, as we have not up till now seen the development in his character to match his developing power and talents. This seems to have changed. He has become clearer, more stable and patient, even accepting without resentment my instruction for a full report. Skywalker finally seems to be dealing with his inner demons.?

?Yes, Master Windu,? Obi-Wan responded, ?but I am mystified as to what happened in that battle between Anakin and Dooku to have caused such release and growth in Anakin.?

Mace Windu frowned in thought and remarked, ?for some Jedi, facing dark side warriors, and in particular Sith, hold more and different dangers than to other Jedi. Not of physical damage, but mental and spiritual.? The Korun Master closed his eyes and furthered, ?those among the Jedi Order, like Skywalker, and, myself, that walk close to the dark side at times, any battle presents these other dangers, but this becomes all the more acute when facing a being using the dark side of the Force. The closer and more deadly the contest, the stronger the risk. The Jedi is faced with an equal battle with themselves to remain in the light. It looks as if such a challenge has befallen Skywalker in battling Dooku, and he has triumphed.?

9. Skywalker3248

Jun 5, 2005
    ----------------------Awaking Hope and Disturbing Revelations-part 2----------------------
    Obi-Wan felt joy rise in his heart, this is what he had always hoped for in Anakin, ?then our faith in the chosen one is being justified.?

?It seems so. However while these changes in Anakin are welcome there is another matter linked to it that I would speak about with you,? Mace stated. ?It?s Palpatine, and his relationship with Anakin.?

?We have had this conversation before,? Obi-Wan replied.

?Anakin?s recent development has changed things,? Mace responded. ?While he seems to be emerging as the Jedi and man we have always hope for him to mature into, he is still in the middle of this process of transition. Palpatine?s influence on him at this key moment in his development must be avoided. You saw how his praise affected Skywalker, Master Kenobi.?

?Yes, and I saw Anakin take control of those feelings as he has not been able to in the past? Obi-Wan replied more sharply then he intended.

Mace look towards him, ?the effect was there nevertheless, Obi-Wan. Until these developments have been completed the less contact Anakin has with Palpatine the better for him.?

?I know, Master Windu, that some of the Chancellor?s policies are?questionable, but he loves Anakin, he dotes on him like an indulgent uncle.?

?If Palpatine has any love besides power, I have not seen it,? Mace responded. ?There is something between them that I have not seen before, events are coming to a head, it is clear Anakin and Palpatine will play deciding roles, and Skywalker is the key figure. The Chancellor cannot be trusted with Anakin. His influence is dangerous, Obi-Wan.?

?If I remember correctly,? Obi-Wan replied with just the smallest of smiles, ?you were once an admirer of him.?

?Things,? Mace said grimly, ?change.?

Looking through the window of the Jedi shuttle, down at the vast areas of devastation in the sprawling metropolis, of smouldering craters of wreckage where once stood bright gleaming tall buildings full of beings, and further on to the Temple filled with the memories of so many Jedi who would never return from the war, Obi-Wan could not disagree.

?Still,? Obi-Wan responded, ?Anakin is the chosen one-?

?All the more reason to fear an outsider?s influence at a critical juncture.? Mace returned. ?We have circumstantial evidence that traces Sidious to Palpatine?s inner circle.?

Obi-Wan felt his breath catch in his throat, ?are you certain??

?Nothing is certain,? Mace responded shaking his head, ?but this raid, Palpatine?s kidnap, it had to be an inside job. And the timing ? were closing in on him, Master Kenobi! The information you and Anakin discovered allowed us to track the Sith Lord to an abandoned factory in the Works, not far from where Anakin landed the cruiser. We were tracing him through the down-level tunnels, when the attack came.?

Looking out the viewpoint, Mace gazed down on the vast residential complex below them, and said quietly, ?we traced him to the sub-basement of Five Hundred Republica.?

Five Hundred Republica was the exclusive residence of the most wealthy and powerful beings in the galaxy. Obi-Wan could only say, ?Oh.?

?We have to face the possibility, even probability, that what Dooku told you on Geonosis was true. The Senate has been under the influence, even the control, of Darth Sidious. That it has been so for years.?

10. Skywalker3248

Jun 5, 2005
    -------------------Awaking Hope and Disturbing Revelations-part 3------------------
    ?Do you,? Obi-Wan swallowed, ?have any suspects??

?Too many. All we know of Sidious is that he is bipedal, and of roughly human conformation. Sate Prestage springs to mind, as does Mas Amedda. The Sith Lord might even be hiding among the Red Guards, there no way of knowing.?

?Who?s handling the questioning,? Obi-Wan asked.

?Interrogate the Supreme Chancellor?s personal advisors and aides, Palpatine would never allow it,? Mace responded. ?I not even sure he believes the Sith exist. From his point of view, he only has Dooku?s word they exist and now he?s dead, the Zabrak Sith you faced was destroyed long ago at Naboo.?

?But surely,? Obi-Wan responded, ?the conviction of the Council should persuade him.?

?Relations between the Council and the Chancellor have become strained Obi-Wan. I believe he is losing his faith in the Jedi, I know I have lost my faith in him,? Mace replied.

Obi-Wan was silent in thought for a moment, then said, ?then Anakin?s friendship with Palpatine could be of assistance to us. He has the access to Palpatine and his circle that other Jedi can only dream of. His relationship is something to be used, rather than feared.?

?Perhaps,? Mace replied. ?But for the moment you can?t tell him.?

?What,? came Obi-Wan?s shocked reply; ?we don?t keep things from each other.?

?This you must, at least for the moment. Anakin?s developments are welcome, but we need time to see how it progresses before we can trust him with this information. You more than any of us know of his loyalty to those he considers friends and allies, Obi-Wan.? Obi-Wan thought of all the times Anakin had violated orders to save someone he considered a friend or ally, if he thought Palpatine was under threat from a Sith Lord, could he remain silent? Given the changes Obi-Wan felt, perhaps he could, but he realised Mace was right, the Jedi needed more time to assess the situation to be sure.

Mace furthered, ?until we have had time to discuss these things with the other Council members and observe Anakin?s further development, it is best for everyone that he remains unaware of these things for the present.?

Looking to Obi-Wan as the shuttle began land at the Temple, Mace lightly touched Obi-Wan?s arm, ?seeing the change in Anakin has given me more hope than you know, Master Kenobi. But for the moment I would ask that you watch Anakin, nothing more. Not until the Council has had time to decide on a more definite action.?

?Very well, Master Windu, I shall do as you request,? Obi-Wan bowed slightly in response, though his heart was heavy.

Seeing the sad, weary look on the Korun Master?s face, Obi-Wan reflected, things have changed indeed.

11. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Skywalker! You're doing a super job! The subtlty of your work is amazing! You've bound yourself a little more to the novel than I have (I go to it when I want to but never really have to) but you handle that marriage brilliantly. I really can't begin to tell you how impressed I am with how much your skill has improved since your first post! =D=

Keep up the great work! =D=

12. Jadie

Jan 9, 2005
    Very nicely done! Don't worry about that Padmé thing. As long as she appears, it's alright! ;)

?somebody has to be the Poster boy.?
    ?Poster man!? Anakin looked pained.

Getting easily offended, aren't we, Ani?
    Your ego is faster than your discipline... not that I mind! :D

?That?s just an excuse. You?re the hero. Go and spend your glorious day surrounded by,? Obi-Wan made a disparaging cough, ?politicians.?
    And what a great day he will pass with speeches, senatorial scum, money interests... A glorious day indeed... o_O

?It is the main reason he has been denied Mastership, as we have not up till see the development in his character to match his developing power and talents. This seems to have changed. He has become clearer, more stable and patient, even accepting without resentment my instruction for a full report. Skywalker finally seems to be dealing with his inner demons.?
    Does this mean that you'll make him a Master, Windu?

?those among the Jedi Order, like Skywalker, and, myself, that walk close to the dark side at times, any battle presents these other dangers, but becomes all the more acute when facing a being using the dark side of the Force. The closer and more deadly the contest, the stronger the risk. The Jedi is faced with an equal battle with themselves to remain in the light. It looks as if such a challenge had befallen Skywalker in battling Dooku, and he as triumphed.?

What a speech! *Takes a deep breath* So... you "walk close to the dark side at times"? How come you're a Master? Umm... [face_plain] o_O interesting... most interesting...

?If I remember correctly,? Obi-Wan replied with just the smallest of smiles, ?you were once an admirer of him.?
    ?Things,? Mace said grimly, ?change.?

OOOHHHH!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Palpatine tried to turn Mace????

Mace furthered, ?until we have had time to discuss these things with the other Council members and observe Anakin?s further development, it is best for everyone that he remains unaware of these things for the present.?
    So... Obi-Wan will spy on Ani? :eek:

13. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    So, it seems they're still going with the plan to spy on Palpy. But it's good to see that Mace has gained more confidence in Anakin.:) This, in turn, may boost the Council's trust with Anakin. This I gotta see...I eagerly await to see how the whole council will react to the 'new' Anakin.

But not nearly as much as I await a scene (or two, or more!) between Anakin & Padme!!!

Any way, enjoyed the posts and can't wait to read more :D

14. jaylis

jaylis Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2005
    ?Yes, and I saw Anakin take control of those feelings as he has not been able to in the past? Obi-Wan replied more sharply then he intended.

Definitely proves that Obi-wan is defensive just like any other father would be. =D=

The little whisper of Mace's possibly dark past explains Mace and why he uses Vaapad, the more agressive fighting style. It also kinda connects Mace with Anakin.

Another chapter soon? [face_praying]

15. Arcalian

Arcalian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2005
    Now I know why Souderwan directed me here. Cool!

16. Jedi-Master-Jurron

Jedi-Master-Jurron Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    WOW!! THis story is phenomanal I love AU stories that end up like Anakin not turning to the dark side and such. Your story is wow... blended in with Stover's writing you make this story look.....amazing.

17. Jadie

Jan 9, 2005
  18. Skywalker3248

Jun 5, 2005
    (Thanks very much everyone for the praise[face_blush] , I don't know what to say. I'm glad you enjoyed that bit Jaylis, Obi-Wan is definitely feeling protective of Anakin, and I'm glad you've ejoyed your foray into this fan fic Arcalian, I hope that it will eventally be able to measure up even a little bit to Souderwan's great story (I'm hooked on it!). Jedi-Master-Jurron, thanks, I'm really glad you've enjoyed to story so far, as you pointed out, allot of thanks goes to Stover's brilliant novel.

Anyway, enough of me wittering on, here's the next part of the story, hope you guys enjoy.)

------------------------------A Glorious Day among the Politicians---------------------------

While Anakin was walking through the Senators and political crowd of onlookers, he grew increasingly weary of all the handshaking, nodding and polite greetings he had to give. At the back of his mind was the thought; Obi-Wan owes me big time for having to face this alone. And what made it worse that though he kept smiling his heart was in his mouth, and he spent most of time attempting, as quickly as was acceptably possible, to make his way towards a certain golden protocol droid standing on the edge of the crowd of Senators and onlookers.

To add to his discomfort, something else had been bothering Anakin since their meeting with Master Windu back at the crash-site; it was Palpatine?s refusal to Mace?s request for peace to be sought with the Seperatist Council. Once, clouded by his anger Anakin would have agreed with Palpatine without thinking, but now?

Grievous was deadly to be sure, and did need to be stopped, but Anakin realised, he was only a commander, not a leader. Without Dooku the Confederacy was lost, bound to break up, and Grievous was not the figure which could kept that from happening.

As much as Anakin hated the thought of the Seperatist leadership escaping justice, Master Windu?s suggestion had made sense. Negation had been Palpatine?s aim before the war began, and now it worried Anakin as he realised that Palpatine seemed to have changed. He had not noticed it before, but in the five months since he had been away, Palpatine seemed to have grown more hardened, cold and even ruthless than Anakin remembered.

On the other hand, Anakin thought, with the existence of Darth Sidious now known, the Dark Lord?s presence would mean any attempt at peace would fail. Grievous was Sidious? means of direct control over the Confederacy, without him he would either have to show himself openly or attempt to withdraw. Therefore Palpatine was right after all. Still, Anakin thought, the existence of Sidious had not been what motivated Palpatine?s reaction.

It was then that a thought struck Anakin dead cold in the middle of the bright Coruscant day, among the swirl of Senators.

On Geonosis, Dooku had told Obi-Wan that Darth Sidious was in control of the Senate, and he knew that in their search prior to the recent battle, Sidious had be confirmed as living in Coruscant. What if, Anakin thought, the Sith Lord has found a way to influence Palpatine?

Anakin shook the thought away for the moment, Palpatine was both too strong-willed and to protected, he responded silently. But the new train of thought would not leave him; if Palpatine had become overwhelmed by recent events, he could be more open to a Sith?s subtle influence without the Jedi or Palpatine himself realising it, it insisted. And, it continued, it would explain much of the recent behavor and events, how the Seperatists were able to strike at the heart of the Republic, how they knew just where to find Palpatine. Grievous had even possessed the security codes to his secret bunker, Anakin realised.

Anakin snapped out of this retrieve, and the worry was dismissed by another look towards the golden protocol droid who was lifting a small, tentative wave towards Artoo.

She?s not here, a thought ran anxiously across Anakin?s mind.

Fear began to rise in Anakin?s heart, something has happened to her, his dragon,

19. Skywalker3248

Jun 5, 2005
    ---------------------------------Otherwise Officially Engaged-----------------------------
    Finally, Anakin thought, as he broke his way through the sweaty, grasping group of politicians and came close to Threepio.

And stopped dead. While Artoo began to beeping and whistling intensely, and Threepio had turned away dismissively, responding ?I can?t have been as bad as all that. You?re hardly even dented,? and Artoo responded with a defensive feroo, Anakin could do nothing but bath in the after presence of her that radiated from Threepio. The protocol droid which had been both his project and friend as a child had been in her presence in all the months they had been separated. He had been in her presence maybe even touched her, today! He could feel her beaming out at him from Threepio?s electroplated shell, it left him breathless.

Finally drawing the strength from somewhere, Anakin re-discovered his voice and began, ?Threepio-?

?Master Anakin! I?m so pleased to see you looking so well, one does worry when friends are out of touch, why I was just saying to the Senator a week ago-?

?Threepio!? Anakin almost shouted. ?Have you seen her? Why isn?t she here??

?Oh, well, certainly. Officially, Senator Amidala is extremely busy,? Threepio stated unperturbedly. ?She has been sequestered all day at the Naboo embassy, studying the new amendments to the Security Act, preparing for tomorrow?s debate in the Senate.?

For a moment Anakin felt hurt, that she had chosen a debate over meeting him, but only for a moment. She had duties as important as his own; he told himself, and only something very important would keep here away, until he remembered ?

?Wait?, he murmured, ?did you say officially??

?Oh, yes, Master Anakin,? Threepio responded sounding completely virtuous. ?That is my official response to any enquiries regarding the Senator?s whereabouts, all afternoon.?

?And unofficially??

?Unofficially,? Threepio responded in an exaggeratedly conspiratorial whisper, ?she?s waiting in the hallway.?

Anakin felt as if he was struck by a lighting bolt of pure joy, leaving him feeling as ecstatic as any man had felt, since roughly, the beginning of the universe.

Nodding towards the Senators and the HoloNet crews, Threepio added, ?the Senator thought it would be best for you to avoid a, ah, public scene. And she furthered wished for me to relate to you that the both of you might?avoid a public scene?all afternoon. And perhaps all night as well.?

?Threepio!? Feeling an irrational desire to giggle, Anakin furthered, ?What are you suggesting??

?I?m sure I couldn?t say, sir. I am only performing as per the Senator?s instructions.?

?Threepio,? Anakin began to say, shaking his head in wonder, the smile on his facing turning into a grin he thought might split open his cheeks, ?you?re amazing.?

?Thank you Master Anakin. Though credit for that largely goes,? Threepio bowed elegantly, ?to my Maker.?

Anakin just kept grinning.

With this, the protocol droid laid his hand affectionately on Artoo?s dome and said, ?Come on, Artoo. I have found the most delightful body shop down the Lipartian Way.?

The joyful smile remained on Anakin face, until a shadow fell across his path. For a brief moment an instinctive feeling of danger gripped him, and he felt himself tense, even though the shadow and presence was familiar.

The moment passed, and turning around he saw Palpatine smiling up at him. ?You seem happy, my boy.?

?Ah, yes sir. I?m, just glad to be back home, and to see you safe, sir?, Anakin responded.

?Ah, it has been a long time, hasn?t it, my boy?, Palpatine put is arm around Anakin and gave it a fatherly squeeze. ?I have missed our conversations, Anakin, it?s good to see you safe, and you talents being acknowledged,? He said, gesturing to the HoloNet crews.

Smiling slightly, Anakin replied, ?I could do with less of that kind of attention, sir.?

Chuckling lightly, Palpatine returned, ?Yes, they can

20. Skywalker3248

Jun 5, 2005
    ----------------------------------A Perfect Moment----------------------------------------------

From the shadow of a great pillar that stretched far up into the reddening afternoon that illuminated the Atrium of the Senate Office Building through it?s transparisteel vaulted roof, she watched the Senators clustering through the archway of the Chancellor?s landing platform. She saw the Chancellor himself, and there was Threepio, and there was Artoo! ? so he could not be far behind?and only then did she finally see him among them, tall and straight, his fair hair radiation-bleached to golden streaks, and on his lips played a lively smile which unlocked her chest and opened her heart.

She could breathe again.

Through the rush of HoloNet reporters and the clamoring of Senators and the gentle comforting tones of Palpatine?s polished, paternal voice, she neither moved, nor so much as move her hand or lifted her head. She remained silent and still, only letting herself breathe and feel the beat of her heart. She could have remained like this forever, and had her fondest dreams fulfilled by simply watching him be alive?

But then he moved away from the group, pacing in soft conversation with Bail Organa of Alderaan, and heard Bail say something about, ?the end of Count Dooku?, ?the end of the war?, and ?finally an end of Palpatine?s police-state tactics?, he breathe caught and she held it, knowing the next sound she heard would be his voice.

?I wish that were so, Senator,? he said, ?but the Chancellor is convinced the war will go on till General Grievous is spare parts. I assume the Senate and Council will agree, and so he has become our focus now.?

Beyond this, there was no hope she could be happier ? until his eye found her silent, still form, and he straightened, a new light breaking out across his golden face and he turned to Bail saying, ?Excuse me, Senator.?

A moment later he came to her in the shadows, and they were in each other?s arms.

Their lips and hearts meet, and the universe became perfect, for one last time before the storm broke.

21. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I like this your Anakin is getting smarter. Of course he doesn't want to think that Palpatine is the Sith but he's not ruling out that Palpatine is being control by the Sith which is kind of true from a POV lol

22. Skywalker3248

Jun 5, 2005
    Yes, Jeditheskyisblue, without the dark side clouding Anakin's mind as much he is definetly thinking much clearer now, as you can see

23. Jadie

Jan 9, 2005
    :mad: :mad: :mad: That Palpatine!!! I hate him so much!

[face_batting] :D [face_love] And Padmé! So sweet! I wonder... how will Anakin react we he finds out about the twins? :confused:

Lovely posts!

24. Skywalker3248

Jun 5, 2005
    Thanks, Jadie, glad you've enjoyed this last installment, as for Anakin's reaction to the twins, that will have to wait until the next post

25. CommanderK23

CommanderK23 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    I'm diffently liking this. =D= Can't wait to see where you take this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.