main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Chosen One Rises

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DIRTHMULL, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DIRTHMULL

DIRTHMULL Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2005
    Summary: A ROTS AU. What if Anakin had made the right choices? How would things have then progressed? This story is based on a great Fan Fic by one Skywalker3248; you can find it here: The following is CHP ONE of the original story; we will follow from there.

NP edit: That is far too much text from the novel to use without permission. Please write your own story or summarize in your own words.

2. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    2 things: 1st, did you get permission from the person whose story you posted to reprint this here? The story you've posted is almost all plagiarized from the EPIII novelization itself, anyway. 2nd, you need some kind of rules, character sheet and intro, or this is going to be locked.

3. DIRTHMULL

Apr 9, 2005
    >RULES<

Refer to all the basic rules of most RPGs; as well as the TOS.

4. Be prepared to lose a character; I have the right to kill anyone off at anytime. Though it'll be rare.

5. Up to 2 characters only. This is for continuity sake; so that a character will not be started then suddenly dropped half-way through.

6. To be a part you must post a least once every day (every other day at the least--I understand other responsibilities.)

7. Also I am seeking only serious and quality RPlayers. If you're going to join your posts must be coherent (spelling/grammar checked, Posts longer than a few sentences, no absurd side-stories.)

8. Side stories are OK as long as they don't detract from the main story too greatly (I will stop these).

9. You cannot control another character or determine the damage they receive unless you've gotten explicit permission from that person (otherwise it's called Godmoding.)

10. Limit swearing (this is a given).

11. [b]>Character Sheet<[/b]

[b]Name:
    Homeworld:
    Affiliation:
    Jedi rank:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Skin Colour:
    Hair Colour:
    Eye Colour:
    Clothing:
    Lightsabers:
    Bio:[/b]

Characters needed are all those involved in the ROTS storyline (though you may create your own if I approve). Necessary characters at the moment are: [b]Obi-Wan/Palpatine (Sidious)/General Grevious[/b]

Hope you guys enjoy!

12. DIRTHMULL

Apr 9, 2005
    Geez man of course I got permission.

Second of all the story may be slightly plagarized, but that was only CHP ONE and it's only a Fan fic forum by and for fans (not for sale or what-have-you) and ppl can write whatever they want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.