main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Chosen One's Padawan: Ahsoka Tano's Diary

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Padawan Fangirl, Jan 1, 2014.

1. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Love her thoughts on love - pure love is always a good thing, and it's possible, but so is obsession and clouded thoughts and pain. Great job!

2. Padawan Fangirl

Padawan Fangirl Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    Hey diary. Just left Mandalore. Duchess Satine Kryze asked for helping exposing corruption in her government. I'm disguised as a teacher.

So, apparently, the Prime Minister has been holding out the food supply to bolster the black market. All I can think is, "Really? Who does that?" So I went to go tell the Duchess but the idiot imprisoned her for "treason."

I delivered my students as prisoners to the PM so he'd tell me where she is. That didn't go so well. I ended up getting captured by the PM(ugh). He tried to get the Duchess to admit the false charges of treason, even torturing her and her nephew. But I escaped and captured him. All is well!

Well, I have been having visions of assassination attempts and that weirdo Aurra Sing. I have to go talk to Master Yoda. Later.

3. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    The 'ugh' made me smile! And I love her optimism with 'all is well'. Wonder how she'll feel about the visions... :)

Padawan Fangirl likes this.
  4. Padawan Fangirl

Nov 28, 2013
    Hi diary, what's up?

I'm on the planet Raxus now. Senator Amidala is trying negotiate a peace treaty with the Seppies. She brought me because Skyguy wanted me to understand better why fighting for the Republic is the right thing to do.

She's meeting with Senator Mina Bonteri. You know, I thought Senator Bonteri would be really nasty, but she doesn't seem that different from Senator Amidala. Also, she has a son about my age, Lux.

Lux is really nice! He and I had a nice conversation earlier today. We have our differences, but he was really respectful to me. He seems really sweet....ugh, what am I saying?

Well, I gotta go. Write later.

Random Comments likes this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice update. Like her commentary on Lux.

6. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Like seeing what she has to say about Lux! Great!

7. Padawan Fangirl

Nov 28, 2013
    Well, diary, I got back from Raxus, and Skyguy wasn't happy I went there and mingled with the Separatists. Apparently it's illegal...?

I tried to say that I was just trying to see the other side's point of view and pointed out how unorthodox he is, but he wouldn't take it. I later asked Captain Rex his thoughts, and he wasn't happy about it either.

All I'm saying is that maybe not everything is as black-and-white as it seems.

Looks like we've got another mission coming. Later!

Random Comments likes this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Ahsoka is open-minded and wants to see all sides. =D= Rex and Anakin though are urging caution, I think, and they have seen the Separatists and know their motives. [face_thinking]

9. glebo

glebo Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2014
    nicely done! i enjoyed reading these, its always interesting to read the stories from the unique perspective from the characters themselves. keep them coming, i'll be following!

10. Padawan Fangirl

Nov 28, 2013
    (Sorry for the lack of posting. I ran dry of ideas and I've also been busy with getting ready to move.)

Well, diary, I have no idea what's going on. I remember crash-landing on this really weird planet with Skyguy and Master Kenobi. Then I remember having a vision of an older me telling me to leave Skyguy because he was sowing seeds of the dark side within me.

That's not true. He's a wonderful master! Yeah, sometimes he's...unconventional, but he's also courageous and smart!

Something else must have gone on, because Skyguy told me about some son and daughter, and apparently there was an incident with me and the son...?

I have to go to a meeting with Captain Rex and Skyguy. My head is still spinning though.