main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Chronicles of Boba Fett: A Fistful of Credits

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The_Mandalorian_, Feb 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Mandalorian_

The_Mandalorian_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 24, 2004
    Title: The Chronicles of Boba Fett
    Author: Jamari "The Mandalorian"
    Timeframe: Pre-ANH
    Characters: Djas Puhr, Aurra "Angel Eyes" Sing, Boba Fett

Genre: Action

Keywords: Boba Fett

Summary: A Lawman, A lone Bounty Hunter, and a pack of evil Bounty Hunters strive to make money in Nopa Camcari at all costs.

_________
    Prologue:

A flock of five bloodthirsty wandering Bounty Killers seeking to kill, A lone Mandalorian Bounty Hunter seeking money, and a roaming Sakiyan Gunslinger who seeks redemption from past sins, all head to a small city named Nopa Camcari within the same day.

This is the story of the fiercest bounty hunter collision in the galaxy, and only time will tell whether or not the walls of Nopa Camcari can hold the chaos to come...

2. The_Mandalorian_

Dec 24, 2004
    "Where life had no value, death, sometimes, had its price. That is why the bounty killers appeared."

"For a Few Dollars More"
    Sergio Leone (1929 - 1989)

Chapter One: For a Fistful of Credits

Part 1: Il Buono

The local casket-maker buried his bottom lip into his mouth, bringing his scruffy bearded chin closer to his sun baked nose, skeptically eyeing the inky black skinned wanderer who had just strolled into town on an Eopie. He had indeed seen many sentient beings of countless species stroll in through Nopa Camcari, and a lot less actually leave with their lives, or what they came in with, intact.

The casket-maker began taking measurements for the Sakiyan's coffin. Nopa Camcari was so dangerous that he the casket-maker could do it at a glance?

The inky black Sakiyan, chewing what seemed to be some sort of rolled up spice in the corner of his mouth, whirled his tongue across his cheek in a clock-wise direction, switching the spice roll?s position from the left of his mouth to the right. The Sakiyan swayed his neck and observed his surroundings, watching the few locals shuffling about their business in fear, stepping in and out of shops and homes.

The Sakiyan raised his bald head, peering further ahead of him to see four men harassing a local Twi?lek woman by a cantina, pulling at her arm and clothing and crowding around her. She pulled and struggled to get from the men?s grip, yanking away her sleeves as she gasped in terror and wondered why no one would help her.

Glaring his eyes in disgust at the four men, the Sakiyan expertly rolled the spice roll back to the left corner of his mouth and tugged on the Eopie?s steer, nearing the four men who, from what he had just gathered, all wore the same color and design of clothing.

He then stopped briefly beside the casket-maker, observing his stacked caskets and the hammer the casket-maker held.

?Get four coffins ready?? The Sakiyan said, now stepping off of his mount. Seconds later, home curtains parted and eyes, filled with fear and curiosity, followed the brave Sakiyan with his poncho swaying in the wind as he made way to the gangsters.

He planted two firm booted feet into the dirt ground, narrowing his blazing eyes on the four gangsters as he stopped in front of them.

?You fellas run along now and let the lady go home.?

The Sakiyan could smell the liquor emanate from the head gangster?s mouth as he barked his insults. ?Hah! Fomas, is that your ma? It sure don?t look like mine!?

Fomas chuckled obnoxiously. ?Hah! I aint ever seen my ma before! Or my pa for that matter!?

The four gangsters cackled drunkenly patting one another jokingly and pulled the Twi?Lek dancer closer.

The Sakiyan raised his left arm, throwing a side of his poncho over his shoulder, revealing his left blaster holster to the four villains; the dust swirled and rose at his feet.

Even while drunk, the image of a blaster holster was a clear and bold statement in Nopa Camcari. The men shoved the Twi?Lek girl aside, their arms slowly oozed towards their pistol holsters, locking twitchy, afraid and unsure eyes with the Sakiyan?s pale blue.

A breeze swept through the town, blowing dust and dangling cloth fabric alike?

A bystander dashes home, slamming the door behind him?

Some of the townspeople close their curtains, not wanting to see the poor Sakiyan?s fate?

Anticipation pulsed within all who watched, just as the adrenaline pulsed within the men about to draw ?

The tension had risen to its peak?

At once, the gangsters drew their blasters; yet, the blasters fell to the ground from their lifeless hands after the Sakiyan shot four expert bolts into each of their foreheads.

The four gangsters slumped to the floor, dead; and as they had done so, the Sakiyan expertly twirled his blaster pistol back into its holster.

The Sakiyan brought his eyes across to something glistening in the background. It was some sort of badge; i

3. StarFighter5

StarFighter5 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    *waves* Interesting.

4. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Oooo! It's Boba!!! *does happy dance* Sorry, I just really like Boba.

Great job with the story. I hope I can see more from you soon. [face_dancing]

5. Revanche

Revanche Jedi Youngling

Jan 24, 2005
    Just as well written if not better than the last one. Posting more soon I would hope :)

6. The_Mandalorian_

Dec 24, 2004
    <<Oooo! It's Boba!!! *does happy dance* Sorry, I just really like Boba.

Great job with the story. I hope I can see more from you soon.>>

On my last story i was a pretty speedy poster, but on this one it'll take a couple days the most for me to add new updates. I'm currently planning the next move for my story so i hope you enjoy :). This story is about Boba Fett so you'll be seeing a lot more of him than you did in Chapter 1.

<<Just as well written if not better than the last one. Posting more soon I would hope>>

Yep, thank you. :)

7. The_Mandalorian_

Dec 24, 2004
    Sorry, i'm gonna be behind on the update. It'll be out sometime next week.

8. Geith_Jiseo

Geith_Jiseo Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Awesome first chapter, Mandalorian. Thanks for the PM, btw!

Can't wait for more. :D

9. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Was always more a fan of the Duke... but thinking of Tatooine as a "western town" does blend well with how SW is set up.

10. The_Mandalorian_

Dec 24, 2004
    Chapter 2

"Scenic Tatooine and the Lawman's Temper"

Boba struggled to maintain balance; but his Eopie mount collapsed to the left and he fell hard on his shoulder. Quickly brushing the desert sands off of himself, he gave an annoyed sigh and slowly knelt before the dying Eopie.

Boba trailed a glove hand over its neck and, when he had felt a swelling lump, quickly trailed his hand to the Eopie?s chest.

By the way the Eopie struggled to take in air, Boba nodded and concluded that this poor Eopie hadn?t been properly bred and was not meant to endure the harsh Tatooine desert.

Boba traced his memory back to the two Bounty Killers ?which he had killed earlier- that had owned the Eopie.

?How unfortunate that you can only kill a man once?? He said as he had recalled the same brand on the behind of the dying Eopie matching that of which he saw on both of the Bounty Killers? holsters.

?You did your job well.? Boba complimented the Eopie. With a twitch of his wrist, he extended a six-inch wrist gauntlet blade.

The Eopie?s pain had been eased?

He rose from the ground with an exasperated sigh and then rested his hands on his hips as he shot a weary glance in all directions.

Forward was the only direction that concerned him?

He lifted Nev Gileon?s Nine-Thousand Credit corpse and slung it over his shoulder. Not giving this a second thought, he?d decided to walk the seventy miles to Nopa Camcari. Boba Fett?s youthfulness and resolve gave him an advantage over other hunters?

?Hardheadedness

Several hours had passed by?

Nopa Camcari, once a city overrun with crime and villainy, had become a bustling Tatooine hotspot within the small amount of days that lawman Djas Puhr was in charge.

With the help of the townsfolk he had single handedly blasted every known nuisance from Nopa Camcari; and now, with the scum decreasing by the hour, the citizens of Nopa Camcari were happy again.

?Lawman Djas! Lawman Djas!? a local boy named Bim?Dee who worked at Mudab?s Inn called to Djas Puhr, running into his office.

?The Blood Gang is havin? at it again! I said to them, look you lot, Lawman Djas isn?t havin? any o? that quarrelin? goin about in his city. They said to me, Lawman Djas don?t run this city!?

?Easy boy, easy boy?what?d they do?? Djas Puhr said, placing a concerned hand over his own mouth.

?They?re roughin? up the local bartender!? the Bim?Dee protested, extending his arms out wide.

?We?ll go see what we can do about them.? Djas said and rose from his lawman?s chair, heading out of the door. ?C?mon, boy.? The boy followed him.

Djas and Bim?Dee stepped from out of the sun and into the cool cantina. Djas could hear the obnoxious laughter of the human Blood Gang at the back of the cantina even from where he stood at its entrance.

?Run home for a bit. There?ll be some dying goin? on that I?m sure your parents don?t want you to see.? Djas said, turning to the small boy.

?Yes sir, Lawman Djas!? Bim?Dee did as he was told and bolted out of the cantina door.

Djas Puhr, passing by crowded Sabacc tables and loud Duros, made his way further into the cantina and headed to the barkeep where the Blood Gang, dressed in light gray, sat.

?I heard you fellas wanted a word with me?? Djas Puhr, arms folded and his face looking his authority, said.

The Blood Gang seemed to have quieted down now that they had seen the Lawman arrive.

A husky man, who, by the clothes that he wore, appeared affiliated with the Blood Gang, spoke up to Lawman Djas. ?We haven?t any quarrels with you, Lawman Djas.? The man continued his Jawa Juice, looking down.

Djas Puhr?s pearly white teeth shown brightly and he stepped closer to the husky man, the Lawman?s face directly in his. ?That isn?t what I heard??

?We were treatin the barten

11. Mike-Sunrider

Mike-Sunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 4, 2003
    I love it! Too bad it isn't Jango though...Oh wait, it technically is :D.

You are doing an awesome job.

12. Jedi_Alexis

Jedi_Alexis Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2004
    Oooh! I just read all of this. Awesome job!

13. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    This is a really interesting story!! I can't wait to see where it's going.

14. The_Mandalorian_

Dec 24, 2004
    <<I love it! Too bad it isn't Jango though...Oh wait, it technically is .

You are doing an awesome job.>>

Thanks a lot Mike :D.

<<Oooh! I just read all of this. Awesome job!>>

Hey, hows it going Alexis? Thanks for reading, i hope you enjoy the next chapter!

<<This is a really interesting story!! I can't wait to see where it's going.>>

I'm glad you think so NYCityGurl :) THanks for reading.

15. StarFighter5

Jul 25, 2003
    ?Married?? Boba asked.

?Yes, but she doesn?t care!? Bim?Dee grinned at Boba, who returned the grin and then followed Bim?Dee to Mudab?s Inn.

Great last line.

16. The_Mandalorian_

Dec 24, 2004
    "Great last line."

Thanks man! I cant take credit for it though, that line was from "For a Few Dollars More" by Sergio Leone.

17. StarFighter5

Jul 25, 2003
    Thanks man! I cant take credit for it though, that line was from "For a Few Dollars More" by Sergio Leone.

Not a man, but it's just a figure of speech.:p

Is For A Few Dollars More a song or a book?

18. The_Mandalorian_

Dec 24, 2004
    Oh im sorry, maam.

For a Few Dollars More is a Spaghetti Western movie by Sergio Leone. have you heard of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly? That movie is the third in Sergio Leone's classic "The Man With No Name" Trilogy.

The very essence of Star Wars Bounty Hunters is in the film "For a Few Dollars More" so i thought i'd borrow a few things from various Sergio Leone movies and FAFDM did not go overlooked.

19. The_Mandalorian_

Dec 24, 2004
    Expect an update within the next two days

20. Revanche

Revanche Jedi Youngling

Jan 24, 2005
    -I really like the use of a character that isn't very wellknown and making him your own.

-Boba Fett's personality is really well done and the story keeps your interest.

-You're excellent at hooking your readers and keeping them there.

Always waiting for more. Excellent job!

21. The_Mandalorian_

Dec 24, 2004
    Im having a writer's block with this one so i'll get back to it some day. If you're interested in more of this story, PM me or post a reply and i'll get back to it faster, k?

I'm working on something else at the moment so this one will seldom make any progress for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.