The Church of Kobol

Discussion in 'State College, PA' started by Errant_Venture, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Hear me fellow friends, I'd like to propose the creation of a new church, a new "unofficial" religion if you will.

A few weeks ago I got to thinking about the Lords of Kobol and in general the religious tones in Battlestar Galactica and it occurred to me, that since the majority of the beliefs originated from ancient Greece, perhaps it is time that mankind once again went back to her roots and believe in the lords such as Athena, Apollo, Zeus, Hera, etc. I'm not proposing we all start to believe in all the gods and goddesses of Ancient Greece, but rather the 12 lords of Kobol.

In the upcoming weeks I shall provide more insight into each one of these figureheads presuming of course I actually manage to get around to it.

But in general, let us just rejoice in the power of the Lords of Kobol and let them give us strength as we await until October for new episodes of Battlestar Galactica. SO SAY WE ALl!
  2. MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head

star 6
    Can we have sex before marriage?
  3. Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Yes! The Lords have always been a fan of copulation once the body reaches maturity. While the Lords don't agree to this, but its also not forbidden one may even have sex with animals if you wished.
  4. MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head

star 6
  5. Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Kick fracking ass!

Hell the Lords are accepting of all kinds of sexual acts and preferences. They accept all people no matter their preferences with the exception of one. If one is an artificial intilligence/machine there is no way the Lords will allow you into the afterlife, and as such I'd have to ask you to leave. But the odds of that happeneing are slim to none!
  6. Ostrich_Stapler Force Ghost

star 5
    What if it's a Terminator and we can't tell?
  7. Darthness Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't you mean a Cylon?

And is the third season really starting in October? I guess it's going to have the schedule of a normal TV show.
  8. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    Well I don't know how to respond because I just had sex with a cyborg named Kobol :?
  9. Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Soon my friends there will be a Church of Kobol banner and when that day comes all shall be revealed.
  10. MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head

star 6
    I love when things are revealed.
  11. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    Well I just made love to Venture (Robot-form) and Mariah (she's black). So I have no idea how to fit in to your group and it hurts deep down inside where I cry like a baby...
  12. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    I love when things are revealed.

I love when you reveal things.
  13. MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head

star 6
    //Reveals
  14. benknobi1 Chosen One

star 6
  15. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
  16. Ostrich_Stapler Force Ghost

star 5
    Pardon me, Sir Chim, but I believe you meant

H4WT BL0KEZ WI7H CE110Z R TEH BE5T
  17. Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus

star 6
  18. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
  19. Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus

star 6
    You know it.

I'll be editing this too in 90 minutes or tommorow. Need to up my admin action log to get ahead of DVeditor.
  20. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    OMG IS IT

"GALACTI-CLUB"

or

"GALACTIC-LUB"

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    ???????
  21. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
  22. pat-fett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  23. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
  24. MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head

star 6
    jqsHKSLSWHBBBBBBBBSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLSLYEEIQ
  25. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    Ivory, can I touch your butt?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.