main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The Church of The Force Episodes 8 and 9

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by darklordoftech, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Mungo Baobab

Mungo Baobab Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2014
    We also have Maz, too, of course. A Force sensitive who chose not to follow the Jedi path, but has still ( secretly, during the time of the Empire ) 'kept the faith' somewhat during her life, and even collects Jedi relics. I wonder how many others like her there are? It feels like she is connected to this idea that they are exploring here, even if she isn't necessarily a member of the Church of the Force.

Master Scorpio77 likes this.
  2. Jedi Jessy

Jedi Jessy Force Ghost star 5

Feb 28, 2016

But why he didn't take care of her? Luke lived with Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru on a moisture farm, Rey lived all alone and made her home in the downed remains of an AT-AT.

Baron_Papanerd likes this.
  3. The Legions of Lettow

The Legions of Lettow Jedi Master star 5

Oct 14, 2015

At a discount. Didn't it get damaged in Godzilla? Or Planet of the Apes? Or both?

4. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    Damaged in Godzilla, Destroyed in Pac. Rim.

5. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015

It stands to reason that Maz is not the only other Force Sensitive in the Galaxy. I would imagine there are defiitely others like her who know how to use the Force in some aspect. I am curious exactly how Adept she is in the Force? I get the idea she knows how to use the Force more than the movie lets on.

6. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    With Maz and now Chirrut Imwe, the door is wide open for other force sensitive individuals contributing to the story in their own ways. So as to not confuse the mainstream audience, I doubt if we'll see Luke sharing screentime with non-Jedi force sensitive beings.