main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey The CIII Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BellaSabrina, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    wow, that is early for the line to start.

2. DarthYJTyranus

DarthYJTyranus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2002
    I hope R.J. wasn't taken away in a straight-jacket when the DVDs were discussed LOL!

JERRY T

3. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    I don't want to go home.

Is that so bad?

4. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    Neither did I but none the less I am home now =\ Was awesome seeing you guys again.

Fun fun with turbulence on the plane.

Don't drop that <explitive deleleted>!!

5. TI-0694

TI-0694 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2004
    Lousy plane rides...

Well we're back and exhausted I'm sure. What a week!!! I need a few days to wrap my head around it all. I'm uploading about half of my pictures as we speak. Gary still has a lot of mine on his computer...I'll get them up though.

6. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    I'm home. Just waiting for Gary to get home since we had to take separate flights home.

On the way home, Erik's windshield got hit with SOMETHING and it cracked. The hijinx wasn't over! LMAO.

I'm unpacked already (I needed to or I wouldn't do it at all) and I actually won't be uploading pictures because they're on Gary's computer.

If anyone has pictures from Club 1203, please password protect them (it was a request via telephone this morning) or post them in a separate password protected photo album like Gary and I will be doing. In fact, all of the "party" photos are being separated from the actual Convention photos, and password protected. I think it's a good idea that we all do this.

So, what was everyone's favorite part of CIII? What did you like and dislike (I know RJ's answer)? What did you wish you did more of? Tell us about your CIII experience!

My favorite part was MEETING everyone and putting faces to names. Rick McCallum, Club 1203 and Sunday night's dinner definitely was on the top of my list. I wish I got to be in more panels, and I wish I got the Joe Corroney epic poster (I got another one signed by Joe anyway) and the kids C3 shirt. I didn't like the lines (duh). Believe it or not, I didn't mind Natasha and I getting stopped every five seconds for photos (except when we were on the phone). At one point, we were standing still for about 15 minutes. LMAO. Oh, they got me on a coffee break (right, Mike?)!

Okay, I'm beat. Glad to see everyone's home safe. I miss my crew already.

7. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Sounds like you guys had fun! :)

8. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Whoa, that was such a blast! Just left me wanting more though...Dragon*Con, here we come :D

Great meeting everyone, and Club 1203 ruled...thanks again Marie & Gary!!!

9. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    Brian, I used to think you were so tame. And now...well you are one crazy SOB. You made me laugh so hard Saturday night. See you at Dragon Con!

10. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Thanks to all who showed up to make Club 1203 a success! It's always great to meet new people, and the Pizza Box is a testimonial to our new friends!

See you all at Dragon Con (crosses fingers)

~DG~

11. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    The spectacular was definately the highlight of the convention. I am spoiler free but that was well worth it. The store was a disappointment.

Where are the pic-chas!

12. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Brian was hilarious. After all, it was HIS birthday!

Gary posted pictures of the tame stuff (costumes, convention stuff, etc.) We're protecting the other stuff under LOCK AND KEY at many requests. You'll be emailed once they get put up.

13. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    thanks for putting that party on for Nabooty on Saturday I had a really great time and it was nice to meet alot of new faces ! :)

Thanks Club 1203 ;)

14. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    My apolgies, NJO crew, for not recognizing you. Must have been a combo of the 5 months and the number of other people I met in Framingham that day!
    Anywho, I'll have some pics up by the end of the week HERE. Be sure to sort by newest over on the right.
    Saturday was the best day for me! Got in to see Lucas, hit the spectacular and the Celebration Party. And someone actually wanted a pic with me in costume (the only person I might add, aside from my wife, LOL)
    It was a good day.

15. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Vicky, I was so surprised to see you there! It was definitely nice to meet the RSA's that are always helping me out when I have a question/issue....and it was just so nice of everyone to come out for Brian's day.

I miss Club 1203. Maybe another at Dragon*Con. LMAO.

16. SuperShipley

SuperShipley Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2005
    What up NJO, had to invade here and sent both a shout out to Gary and Marie, link to my image event site (http://imageevent.com/supershipley) and also to an ebay auction I think you should check out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5972273463&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Glad to see some of you at C3

17. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Shipley, sorry we didn't get to make more sandwiches.

505th!! LM*AO.

18. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    I miss C3. :'(

19. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Me too. Major withdrawals.

20. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    If you guys want, I can call your local police and have them come to your house ;)
    Would that help?

21. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Its easier to just put on the Armor and walk around the house for no appaerent reason. (while holding the Lucasville Slugger)

22. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Dex, knowing my local police, they'd show up guns blazing. LMAO.

I think I'll wear my Isard costume to my cousin's wedding tonight.

23. johnny_nod

johnny_nod Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 31, 2003
    Your Isard costume looked great, Marie! I have to get my pics developed yet, but they will be...and I'm already trying to think of witty captions for 'em. ;)

I didn't hear of any incidents involving a crazed fan mercilessly bludgeoning Georgie with a spiked VHS set of the Original Trilogy, so I guess RJ was on his best behavior. :)

I'm already looking ahead to Dragon*Con and the Riot Hotel, aka Spat Central! :)

- Johnny

(PS: Joss Whedon is confirmed as a guest for D*C this year, along with the rest of the main cast of "Firefly")

24. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I wish I had been able to see you guys more but I had to work WAY too much. Ah well, I'm sure I'll see you all soon :)

25. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    NICE IDEA there Johhny Nod!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.