main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Clairvoyant (used to be called Angle)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthStanny, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthStanny

DarthStanny Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2006
    Title: The Clairvoyant
    Author: Darth Stanny
    Timeframe: N/A
    Characters: Obi-wan, Qui-gon, Anikin, Yoda
    Genre: AU
    Keywords: good, evil, chosen one
    Summary: Obi wan has a vision of his master alone in the temple everyone dead is this the future
    Note: Obi and Anikin are both 15 and the Jedi masters are trying to discover the chosen one
    (used to be called Angle but the plot changed enjoy)

Chapter one
    The Jedi Temple training room was ablaze with the blurs of blue and green Lightsaber?s the two Padawan?s who the Jedi believed could be ?the chosen one? were fighting in a training tournament both were the most skilled sabre fighters that the masters had seen.

Most of the Jedi masters on looked amazed by their skill and potential Qui-Gon was Obi-Wan?s master and Mace was Anakin?s.

?your padawan is skilled Qui-Gon? Mace exclaimed
    ?Thank You and yours is to? Qui-Gon replied but in his thoughts he could sense great darkness.
    A shudder came over him as he could tell Obi-wan Was going to get hurt ?Stop the dual ?
    Obi-wan was shocked and confused he had fought many though padawans to get to the final

Anakin glade and Qui-Gon and in a arrogant mocking tone ?what?s wrong Obi-scared of a worthy opponent.

?never the match will continue ? Obi-wan yelled trying to ignore Anakin?s arrogant behaviour

Obi-wan was in a classic defence stance and Anakin was attacking franticly trying to catch Obi-Wan off guard, in a flash of blue Obi-Wan jumped and span over Anakin?s head but Anakin had foreseen what Obi-Wan was going to, He slashed at Obi-wan and cut a deep scorching line into his leg.
    ?AHGGGGGGHH! ? Obi-Wan shouted in pain, Obi-Wan watched as his sabre landed in Anakin?s outstretched hand.

Anakin?s face twisted into an ugly smirk, laughing he taunted Obi-wan

?I?m the chosen one Kenobi you?re nothing but a fake? Anakin said in a spiteful tone

Qui-gon pushed his way into the duelling ring and ran in towards his Padawan
    By the time Qui-Gon reached him the last of Obi-Wan?s consciousness slipped away.

?What happened he asked!? Qui-Gon demanded taking Obi-Wan?s lightsaber from Anakin.

?He tried his jumping attack but I foresaw it, and I countered with a low sweeping slash I?m to good to be fighting Padawan?s let me fight with the knights? Anakin said and smirked at Obi-Wan?s fallen form.

?Be careful young one ? Qui-Gon warned ?Your arrogance and over confidents will bring you close to the dark side, and that is a path from which you cannot return ?

?Now help me take Obi-Wan to the Healers Ward!? Qui-Gon said before Anakin could give him another one of his you have no faith in me speech?s.

Obi-wan was looking though the eyes of another someone close to him and good-hearted They will breathing heavily they were sprinting running to the point of collapse the mind full of macabre thoughts betrayal, anger, revenge has this man struggled with the darkness inside ? I must stay strong? It was Qui-gon? Obi-wan knew that voice a mile off it sound of key frantic as if something harrowing had happed

Qui-gon regained his stamina and burst though the training arena door at such a viscosity the room shock Qui-gon gazed at the destruction, the bodies of padawans and younglings ?ANAKIN? he screamed with so much hatred the windows shattered the doors were ripped from there hinges he span around and saw the body of Obi-wan ? NOOOO ?

?Aggh? Obi-wan jolted upright he was in familiar surroundings his sleep chamber.
    A Bacta bandage was strapped to his leg.
    ?Master!???? Obi-Wan repeated as he desperately tried to make sense of what was happening.
    A few short seconds later Qui-gon ran into the room after having heard Obi-Wan scream

?Padawan!? What?s wrong, are you okay!??
    ?Yes master I am fine ? Obi-wan said, relived that Qui-Gon was ok.
    ?It was a dream I think?..?

To Be continued
    ps sorry if you were/are confused :confused:

2. -Darksaber-

-Darksaber- Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    First, well done for posting this online; it takes a lot of guts. :)

Hmm, interesting idea. One small suggestion, if I may. Sometimes stories flow a little better with description at each part. Helps to set the scene and get readers interested.

Otherwise, nice work so far, keep it up! [:D]

-DS

3. DarthStanny

DarthStanny Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2006
    cheers -DS[face_peace]

4. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Nice start DarthStanny.

Welcome to the fanfic boards. I hope you enjoy yourself and get the chance to read as well as write.

If you haven't been to them yet, you might find a couple threads on the Reousrce board help.

The Creche (Masters seeking Newbies & Newbies seeking Masters)

Fan Fiction Orientation Guide A nice place to get started and introduce yourself. The first post of this thread has numerous wonderful and helpful links for newbies and oldbies alike

If you have questions or problems, don't hesitate to PM a mod. :)

5. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Very nice start.

Of course Anakin is evil as usual
    and our Obi-wan is an angel.
    This story has promise and I will be reading.

Geri

6. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Nice beginning I like it=D=

Trust Anakin to be evil as usual[face_devil]

but I am glad Obi-wan is the good Jedi

we all know he is O:)

I will be watching for more.

Geri

OOPs I posted twice very strange the first one didn't come through so I posted again and now there are two

OH well I guess I like your story
    twice as much HaHaHa[face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.