main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN The Classic Trilogy Campout: Saturday, October 4th

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Qui-Gon Tim, Sep 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Ok, so I was paraphrasing. I don't remember the exact verb. 8-}

You are SO wrong, Lin. Once again, I vow not to hang around with the guys in this group...... [face_laugh]

2. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Lin: There's a big pile of rock just by Sharon's house.

I was thinking (in other words: be afraid, be very afraid).

Would anyone object to changing the menu a bit? I was thinking just how wonderful chili would be on a cool evening. Plus, it's a hell of a lot cheaper than other stuff, it needs no sides beyond Fritos and cheese, and it's easier than grilling out.

What do y'all think of that? I'll make it if y'all will provide all the breakfast foods.

And apparently I completely forgot to attach the map when I emailed everyone. Sorry about that. Told y'all I was tired.

3. TheDarknessX

TheDarknessX Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2002
    I am cool with the menu change and put me down as BACON-MAN for breakfast!

4. TheDarknessX

TheDarknessX Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2002
    Hey I think I sounded a bit more manly that what it sounds like when I said "Lets share our feelings"... No wait I still sound like a wuss.... get me a rock too! Oh and the car pool idea is cool and if we can all meet at the Sam's Club parking lot that would be right where the map starts and Cars can be left at the Wal-Mart parking lot next door since they are open 24Hrs

5. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Good idea, Sal. Just park as close to the building as possible.

Anybody else cool with the chili idea?

And did everyone get the maps? I know that I had a few come back to me saying that your email boxes wouldn't accept it because of the file size. I'll try to zip it and send it out again.

6. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I wish I were there with you guys!!!!

7. cdillon

cdillon Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2003
    Hope your campout went well, sorry I could not be there! Maybe I will make the next one!!!

8. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    A big thanks to all who made it to the CTC. I know I had a great time, despite the shortened list of planned events.

A huge thanks goes out to Sharon and Michael for hosting the event. We couldn't have done it without them.

And congrats to Jay for winning the bed-head contest. He took home a crown and a really bad Rubies Jango Fett costume.

I'm exhausted, y'all. Time to crash!

9. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    Just wanted to take a sec to thank Tim, Trace, Sharon, Michael and the rest of the gang that came out to the campout! I'm glad I could make it, and hope i didn't snore too bad during ROTJ! Nothing against the movie or company I assure you. Looking forward to seeing the pics on the site.

Good meeting Wonderpants- hope he enjoys his stay in Memphis!

Tim- as far as the outting goes, congrats on another successful SMT movie night.

"I love it when a plan comes together!"

Lin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.