main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Cloaked Man...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Xanatos_II, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanatos_II

Xanatos_II Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    The Cloaked Man...

The robed figure sat on a rock looking over a lush plain, absorbing the light threw the plants, the animals, the freedom. He couldn?t let this be destroyed, the council wished him to stay but he knew that he could be saving thousands maybe even millions of lives. The figure laid his face in his hands. His could feel the wild life flowing through him. This is what he liked to do on his off time, this is what he did to get away. A young animal ran from another playing a form of tag, he had to react.

The figure stood up and crossed his arms. He wished that there could be peace no war at all just peace all over the galaxy, this is what he wanted and this is why he joined the Jedi Academy.

The figure turned around and jumped into his Jedi Starfighter, as the cockpit sealed a series of beaps came from his astromech droid.

?Yes, Ar seven, I will be alright...? he stopped the process of starting the ships engines. ?...I just don?t see why there can?t be peace in the galaxy, why don?t the people see that the Jedi want peace not violence it is the Dark side that wants them to feel hatred and fear and despair. Ar Seven, set the course for Coruscant, then set in on auto pilot.?

As the Jedi finished the engine procedures he let R4-17 handle the rest. The Jedi Starfighter enter outer space and the Jedi admired its beauty, all of the stars all the moons and planets. The starfighter attached its self to the hyper drive ring and burst into hyper drive. As the Jedi passed through half the universe at almost the speed of light he crossed his arms and began to meditate.

The starfighter suddenly came out of hyper space and a black planet with red glowing lines could be seen directly in front of them.

?Okay, Ar Seven, start the landing process, we?re going to the temple, I have to talk to Master Yoda.?

The star fighter landed smoothly on the Jedi Temple landing platform. The Jedi looked to the entrance and was pleased to see that Master Yoda was already waiting for him. ?I?ll see ya later Ar Seven,? the Jedi got out of the starfighter and walked over to the small creature that was in a hover chair waiting for him at the Temple entrance.

The Jedi greeted the Master Jedi with a respectful bow ?Master Yoda....?

2. LukesTheMan

LukesTheMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 30, 2004
    Looks very interesting. I hope there will be more soon. Please?[face_praying]

3. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    Yes, I plan to write more. Thank you for your feedback.

4. LilQui-Gon

LilQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 29, 2004
    Who is the Cloaked Man? [face_thinking] Is it, Uhhhhhhh......

5. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

ooh a mystery man who has no one to talk to except a
    droid.

the beginning is good, it makes you want to know whats going to happen[face_thinking]

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Mysterious! :confused:

I will look forward to your next update very eagerly! :)

7. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    Thank you all for your kind feedback, there will be an update soon.

8. Jedi Obi-Wan

Jedi Obi-Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2000
    Very interesting!! I'm dying to know who the cloaked man is. I'm looking forward to your next post! :D

9. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    The still hooded Jedi walked down the temple hall with the most wise Jedi in the council and maybe to ever live, this was truly a pleasure.

?Master Yoda, I trust that you have been well?? The short green Jedi Master looked at the Jedi and responded, ?A troubled student there is, among the anxious younglings.? The Jedi knew what the wrinkly faced Master was getting at. The Jedi had been a Jedi Knight for almost a year now and still had yet to except a padawan, he knew that when the force wanted him to have a padawan it show him the right one.

?I am sorry Master but I have other troubles as of right now, excuse my rudeness, but I come here on other business.? The Jedi looked at the master cautiously then started again, ?I have been having premonitions as of lately, I know that this is not common and I am not sure what to do about it. Of course this not my main concern. My main concern is what I saw...? The Jedi left the sentence hanging. After a few minutes Yoda spoke up, ?Tell me what you saw, you will and help as best I can I will.?

The Jedi smiled at the familiar yet strange way that this wise Jedi Master talked, he remembered it from his days as a youngling. ?I saw death, mayhem, not just with one Jedi but with many, please, I need your help with this...I am sorry for placing this on you but I know that if anyone can solve this it is you.? Master Yoda looked at the hooded Jedi and tried to smile, ?troubling this is, meditate on this I will. Come back to me later, you should, may the force be with.? with this the small Jedi Master hovered to his sleeping quarters, he indeed would meditate on this.

The Jedi noticed that the master Jedi had had a frown when he hovered away. The fact that this would trouble a Jedi Master, troubled him. He walked to his sleeping quarters.

10. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

I dont think the sentence is finished Xanatos_11

The fact that this would trouble a Jedi Master, troubled him. He walked to his ????

I'm waiting to see who the hooded Knight is
    Interesting keep going[face_peace]

11. LilQui-Gon

LilQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 29, 2004
    Hey, is ther more?

12. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    There will be soon. Thank you for your feed back.

13. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    As the Jedi sat in his room he meditated on what he had seen over the past two weeks. He had seen pain and suffering, he had seen Jedi turning to the dark side with out second thought, the sith in his visions were relentless, they didn?t give up until their target was a part of their treachery. So many Jedi were falling to the pain and deceit and corruption of the dark side. He didn?t understand why they fell so easily.

The Jedi knew that it was not an easy task to become a Jedi. Many of the younglings knew no more then the temple, but those that had a life outside of the temple would easily turn to those memories wishing that they were back home when the going got tough, but this did not help them at all, Jedi did not have such attachments. He had grown up in the temple as a young child and that was all he knew. But another thing that he saw in his premonitions was a woman, she was not alone she was with him. What he had felt when he was with her, he had never felt before, this also troubled him.

He swept this to the back of his mind again. He had to go and see a familiar Jedi Knight, Zail. Zail was a Nautolan that had excepted into the temple at the same time as The Jedi. They had trained together and they had grown up together. The Jedi went to go and see him when ever he could. He admired the Nautolan for his advanced sense in the force. Of course, he knew that this was partly do to the fact that he had tentacles dangling from the back of his head, yet still he greatly respected him, and he knew that if he could trust anybody, it was Zail.

The Jedi walked down the dimly lit halls admiring the temple activity. The padawan, the younglings, the Jedi Knights and Masters, if he had a home this would be it, however the Jedi did not have such attachments. He continued to walk through the temple. He was now walking through the temple corridor, it was filled with Jedi going this way and that. And on all of its four corners were statues of greatly respected Jedi that were now deceased. He was now arriving at the all too familiar dueling arena, he had spent much of his time here before the Council had started to send him on frequent tasks. He knew that the Council trusted him and he wouldn?t trade that for anything in the galaxy.

The Jedi smiled as he approached the arena door...

14. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Mmmm.. he's having visions and needs to trust some one
    sounds ominous!!
    The mind is ticking over WHO is THE JEDI![face_thinking]

15. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    Nice I can tell you put sometime in to it.

16. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    I'm hooked, can't wait to read more. [face_praying]

17. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    More to come soon, thanks for the feedback.

18. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Finally getting here and after 3 posts we still don't know who the cloaked man is??? LOL! I love the mystery of this fic. :)

19. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    The Jedi stepped into the dueling arena, he immediately saw a Nautolan Jedi watching a duel between two younglings. The Nautolan Jedi stood behind a plexi-glass window watching the duel intently. Then the Nautolan spotted The Jedi and waved him over to the observation room. The Jedi nodded and walked the perimeter of the dueling arena to the door of the observation room and stepped in.

?Jedi Knight Zail, it has been a while, I trust that you have been well??

The Nautolan Jedi replied with a big smile. ?Yes, I have been great, things at the temple have really been looking up. The Council wants me to accept a Padawan, you caught me right in the middle of a duel.? Zail glanced changed his glance back to the duel. ?How have you been... Amos??

Amos smiled at hearing his name for the first time. ? I?ve been better my fellow Jedi. I am afraid that I have been having a hard time... with the force and premonition.? Zail looked at him with a surprised look. ?What do you mean? You are having premonitions?? Amos stepped out of the observation room door way and stood next to Zail looking upon the intense duel. ?This will be a tough pick for you my friend, they are both very talented in the force although the human has some anger in his attacks. If this anger and passion stay at this level he will be a Juyo practitioner.?

Zail smiled in in great satisfaction. Amos had alway had a lot of talent in scouting out Padawan, yet he had never chosen one himself, interesting to say the least. ?Yes, I agree, however the Nautolan uses the Force in almost all of his moves. You are right this will be a tough choice. But enough about my situation, tell me about yours, what is this about premonitions?? Amos glanced down at the floor then back at the duel, the situation was clearly troubling him. ?I dream them, they are violent. They are of Jedi turning to the dark side, Sith with no mercy, killing at their own free will. If these are of the future or past, I do not know. I have talked to Master Yoda and he said that he would meditate on it.? Amos studied the ending moves of the two Younglings as the duel died down and came to a stop. Amos looked at Zail as Zail looked at Amos with a smile. ?Well my fellow Jedi I will leave you to your duties and I will tend to mine. May the force be with you.? With this Amos pulled his hood over his head and bowed to the Nautolan Jedi and Zail returned the bow with a nod. ?May the force be with you.? Amos walked out of the dueling arena headed straight for his sleeping quarters, once again to meditate...

Out of the Story: I am not going to be able to write for the boards for a week, so I hope that this will hold you all over. Have fun and may the force be with you.

20. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    Hmm I see a style forming, you writing style is starting to grew and show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.