main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Clone War (A Six Week RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Dec 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    The GM?s of this thread will be decided by your votes. Though I will not a GM of this thread because I own another thread, I will post the rules, which this thread is asked to follow. The story will not begin until the Gm?s are chosen.

This RPG is Six weeks long, and is based primarily on an older RPG, later abandoned, created by JediMasterYoda98. Its predecessor was called ?Jedi VS Sith (Arena)? now obviously, this is not like that one, but it is very similar. The only difference is that this RPG is based during Episode 2: Attack of the clone wars, when the Jedi fought against Dooku?s forces in the Arena. But, this RPG does not have to go as the movie plot did. You decide what happens to your character. It is no longer optional I ask that you would choose one of the characters listed below. The Character Forms are also listed below for your convenience.

Character List

These are but a few characters I can remember?

Jango Fett
    A Clone Trooper
    Count Dooku
    A Battle Droid
    Geonosian Warrior
    Anakin (Male Jedi)
    Padmé
    Mace Windu (Male Jedi)
    Ki-Adi-Mundi (Male Jedi)
    Yoda (Male Jedi)
    Coleman Trebor (Male Jedi)
    Aayla Secura (Female Jedi)
    Adi Gallia(Female Jedi)
    Obi-wan (Male Jedi)
    Nikto (Male Jedi)
    Shaak Ti (Female Jedi)
    Plo Koon (Male Jedi)
    Luminara Unduli (Female Jedi)
    Kit Fisto (Male Jedi)
    Saesee Tiin (Male Jedi)
    (And yes, the creatures featured in the films are used in this RPG but cannot be played as a character)

If any Character Jedi or other is not mentioned above, please notify me, then post that characters name?

Rules:

No foul language, or inappropriate behavior, which would lead to or cause any unwanted problems, this includes and is not limited to any sexual themes or behaviors that may be questionable.

Everyone must post either daily or weekly, unless commanded to do otherwise by the GM or Assistant GM. If for some reason you can not accomplish the task set before you then we ask that you either PM or IM us and let us know so that we may come up with some type of compromise.

OOC?s are strictly limited to the use only in cases where questions are asked that pertain mostly to the thread or stories that revolve within that thread, no personal chat, I ask that you use PM?s or IM?s for those things that result in personal conversations.

Absolutely No god modeling, even in the fights between you and a Jedi Master or Knight try and make them interesting not quick!

Obey all commands given by the GM?s or (General Managers) of this thread. Failure to do so can and will result in an immediate removal from this thread.

NO fighting on this thread!!! If any unwanted verbal conflicts arise within the thread, we ask that you contact either the Assistant GM or the GM by PM or IM we will then deal with the situation to the best of our ability. Do not go and try to solve this dispute on your own. If no response or resolution can be compromised, then the thread itself will be postponed until this conflict can be resolved. Unless, disagreement arises the other member involved with the conflict will only receive a warning. If the member proceeds to disagree then we, the GM?s have the right to dispatch an immediate removal, despite their many attempts to clear their slate.

Everyone must post a character sheet, before joining. Moreover, that character sheet must be filed out completely.

Read and understand all posts before posting.

If you are lost or do not understand where your character stands, please do not leave or give up. Instead PM either the GM or assistant GM, in order to get a quick summarization of what events have just occurred on the thread. If neither of us responds, please wait. We are probably busy and will respond as soon as possible.

Only the actual character can post their damage.

Try to make your stories realistic, and still within the Star Wars universe.

Nevertheless, most importantly have fun! (That is what RPG?ing is all about.)

Character Sheet:

If you a

2. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    Name: Jango Fett
    Species/Race: Human - Mandalorian
    Lightsaber(s): N/A
    Extra Weapon(s): Fully loaded Mandalorian Armor
    Affiliation: Bounty Hunter, in service of Count Dooku and the is the Template for the Republics Clone Army.
    Bio: Jango Fett was born on the planet of Concord Dawn. his Parents were killed during the fracture of the Mercenary group known as the Mandalorians, and yong Boba was taken in by a Mandalor by the name of Jaster Merril. It was years later, when Jasters Clan was wiped out that Jango would meet Count Dooku and begin his trail to becoming the last of the Mandalorians. He has a Clone Son, of which he is training to become a Mandalorian and thus try to rebuild that of what was destroyed. (Bio is based on the EU Comic Series about Jango)

Also, I would like to volunteer to become a GM, so a Vote for Quickstrike is a vote for...well, a vote for a GM 8-}

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Name: Yoda
    Species/Race: Unknown.
    Lightsaber: A single green.
    Extra Weapon: Walking stick/cane
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Bio: Leader of a Jedi Council. Always uses the excuse: Hard to see the dark side, is.

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Voting Ballat so far:

1. Quickstrike34
    2. Jedi_Daniel
    3. Jedi_Master_Damir
    4. Vicious_Padme
    5. 6-6-6

5. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Sounds like fun, I'll join.

Name: Anakin Skywalker
    Species/Race: Human
    Lightsaber(s): Single, but able to fight with two
    Extra Weapon(s): None
    Bio: Anakin was raised by his mother in the hot planet of Tatoo - oh you all know his history! :p

6. Vicious_Amidala

Vicious_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2002
    ill take Padme

post bio in a sec

7. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    You cannot have more than 1 active RP at once, and you have to, I suggest you ask DA to lock one before he locks them both and you have no rp.

8. Vicious_Amidala

Dec 3, 2002
    Name: Padme Amidala [face_love]
    sex: YES PLEASE!!! [face_mischief]
    Species/Race: HOTTY ;)
    Lightsaber(s): none
    Extra Weapon(s): Blaster
    Affiliation: Galactic Republic
    Bio: Watch the movie!!! 8-}

BEST BIO EVER!!!!! :cool:

9. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I understand the rules, I already sent a message to DA, it is bascially okay to have two RPG's because I am not going to be the GM for both, so thus I do not own this thread...Someone else will once I have all the players named, and then they will vote in a GM and assistant GM. But I will still come here and post....

I am posting my Character sheet agian just in case no one saw it up there...

Name: Count Dooku
    Lightsaber(s): Scimitar-Handled
    Lightsaber(s) Color(s): Red
    Affiliation: (Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter, Warrior, Clone Trooper, or Battle Droid /Super Battle Droid) Sith
    Rank: (If Jedi or Sith) Dark Lord (my rank was taken off the actual action figures box.)
    Bio: Count Dooku is a disillusioned former Jedi Knight who lost faith in the Republic and abandoned the Jedi Order. Dooku spent ten years in seclusion honing his force abilities, and, as a master in the old style of fencing, he wields his scimitar-handled Lightsaber with consummate grace.

10. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    Name: Poggle the Lesser
    Species/Race: Geonosian
    Lightsaber(s): Big stick
    Extra Weapon(s): sonic blaster
    Affiliation: Seperatists
    Bio: Hatched from an egg, spent his first week in the steam tunnels, metamorphosized into a big bug, ate the old duke's head, took the skin for himself, became the leader.

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    In case anyone does not know who Poogle is, here is the data collected from the Force.net libary, complimentary of 6-6-6.

Poggle the Lesser
    this Geonosian grew up in the lowest of castes, and was forced to work his way up the societal ladder through cunning and strength. Poggle hated Hadiss the Vaulted, and swore at an eearly age that he would overthrow Hadiss' rule. After causing several small uprisings, Poggle and his followers were arrested and forced to fight in the petrana-ki gladiator arenas, for the pleasure of Hadiss and his cronies. Only Poggle managed to survive, even defeating the acklay Hadiss kept as a surprise, and he assumed the role of Archduke of Geonosis. Shortly afterward, Poggle was contacted by Darth Sidious, who agreed to fund the rebellion against Hadiss in return for battle droid production facilities. Poggle agreed, and his own forces grew quickly with Sidious' assistance. On the Eve of Meckgin, shortly before the Battle of Naboo, Poggle defeated Hadiss and had the other Geonosian devoured by an acklay. He then set to work creating battle droid production facilities for the Trade Federation. It was during this time that Poggle grew to hate Nute Gunray, mainly for the Neimoidian's ineptitude. The failure of the Trade Federation to win the Battle of Naboo only deepened Poggle's hatred. Rather than waiting for new instructions, Poggle developed a superior version of the standard battle droid, shortly before the Clone Wars. Poggle was portrayed by Marton Csokas in Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones.

12. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    I'll join, I'll be Aayla Secura.
    Bio:
    Name: Aayla Secura
    Species/Race: Twi'lek
    Lightsaber(s): single,blue
    Extra Weapon(s):
    Affiliation: (Jedi)
    Bio: Aayla Secura has been with the Jedi all her life and she tends on to serve them on and on. The Jedi Temple is found on Coruscant. Aayla Secura is very motivated and strong with a lot of ajility.

13. Kazkid8

Kazkid8 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    I'll join...

but first: If i am a battle droid or clone.. and I die can re join as another?

14. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah you can. Go right ahead. :)

15. Vicious_Amidala

Dec 3, 2002
    We are going to need a lot of people!!!!!!!!

16. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC:
    Sure you can...I see no problem in that...especially since Battle Driods/Clon Troopers can die off so easily....

GM/ Assistant GM Voting Ballet:

1. Quickstrike34
    2. Jedi_Daniel
    3. Jedi_Master_Damir
    4. Vicious_Padme
    5. 6-6-6
    6. Kazkid8
    7. Mertroid

17. See_You_Space_Cowboy

See_You_Space_Cowboy Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2002
    Name: Mace Windu
    Species/Race: human
    Lightsaber(s): one
    Extra Weapon(s): none
    Affiliation: jedi
    Bio: like Vicious_Padme said, watch the movie

18. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Welcome S_Y_S_C...below is the list of who you can vote for as the GM.

1. Quickstrike34
    2. Jedi_Daniel
    3. Jedi_Master_Damir
    4. Vicious_Padme
    5. 6-6-6
    6. Kazkid8
    7. Mertroid
    8. See_You_Space_Cowboy

19. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Well, I guess I'll join (since my father was in it, :p)

Name: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Species/Race: Human
    Lightsaber(s): Single Blue
    Extra Weapon(s): Standard CT issued Blaster
    Bio: Well, watch all of the movies. ;)

I'll run for GM as well, since I always like things to run fairly and equally. :)

20. StormTrooperPunk

StormTrooperPunk Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2002
    MMM a new RP might as well join.

Name: Kan Kablu
    Species/Race: Clawdite (changeling)
    Lightsaber(s): none
    Extra Weapon(s): ascenion gun w/ grappling hook
    Affiliation: Bounty Hunter
    Bio: Kan being a shapeshifter is a tricky one. Born in a family of Bounty Hunters Kan took up the job of his ancestors.Kan was exiled from his homeplanted Zolan because of his families violent ways.Kan is very good at going forn tree to tree or building to building with his ascenin gun w/ grappling hook.

21. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: We should be starting soon, just a few more people, or maybe we can start now. Just have to wait for Stridarious to say.

22. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Welcome!!...below is the list of who you can vote for as the GM.

1. Quickstrike34
    2. Jedi_Daniel
    3. Jedi_Master_Damir
    4. Vicious_Padme
    5. 6-6-6
    6. Kazkid8
    7. Mertroid
    8. See_You_Space_Cowboy
    9. KenKenobi
    10. StormTrooperPunk

Also, StormTrooperPunk, please resubmit your Character sheet using the characters listed above. Or choose a Jedi or Character from the movie during the arena battle that I did not mention, and use him/her.

23. See_You_Space_Cowboy

Dec 8, 2002
    Can you vote for yourself? How many players do we need?

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I see no real problem with voting for yourself, because these players o here will each send me thier one vote, using their sock name here, no other, and vote. I will allow voting for yourself once. If anymore votes with your vote tally on there but is not a member of this thread then i'll boot it. I am also waiting for atleast 9 to 10 players, if anyone could, can you either A: double up, or B try and get some more players. Because I would like to have alittle more Jedi, Clone Troopers, and Battle droids then this...Thanks.

Name: Count Dooku
    Lightsaber(s): Scimitar-Handled
    Lightsaber(s) Color(s): Red
    Affiliation: (Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter, Warrior, Clone Trooper, or Battle Droid /Super Battle Droid) Sith
    Bio: Count Dooku is a disillusioned former Jedi Knight who lost faith in the Republic and abandoned the Jedi Order. Dooku spent ten years in seclusion honing his force abilities, and, as a master in the old style of fencing, he wields his scimitar-handled Lightsaber with consummate grace.

Name: Coleman Trebor
    Species/Race: a reptilian humanoid with an elongated face, dark eyes, and a sweeping crest extending from his skull.
    Lightsaber(s): Single Bladed.
    Lightsaber(s) Color(s): Green
    Extra Weapons: None
    Affiliation: (Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter, Warrior, Clone Trooper, Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid) Jedi
    Bio: Jedi Master Coleman Trebor was a member of the Jedi High Council at the time of the outbreak of the Clone Wars. From within the towering spires of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, the Council governed the actions of the Jedi Knights.
    When a Jedi taskforce was needed to rescue captives and face a dangerous Separatist movement gearing for war, Master Trebor was one of the 200 Jedi that voyaged to Geonosis. Attempting to confront Count Dooku, former Jedi and leader of the Separatists, Coleman was callously shot by Dooku's henchman, bounty hunter Jango Fett.
    Trebor was a reptilian humanoid with an elongated face, dark eyes, and a sweeping crest extending from his skull.

25. See_You_Space_Cowboy

Dec 8, 2002
    I'll be Kit Fisto, as my second character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.