main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Clone War (A Six Week RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Dec 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vicious_Amidala

Vicious_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2002
    I'll take Plo Koon as my other character.

Ill post stats for him later.

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Okay, we are set once everyone chooses a new second character to even things out. Also, the voting for a new GM/assistant GM has begun now...please do not!! I repeat do not post your votes here!!...please PM them to me, and once I have them all, I'll post the results... Also, See_You_Space_Cowboy, please post your second Characters bio. Thank you...

3. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    below is the list of who you can vote for as the GM.

GM/ Assistant GM Voting Ballet:

(Note: Each person should vote for two people. A GM and an Assistant GM.)

1. Quickstrike34
    2. Jedi_Daniel
    3. Jedi_Master_Damir
    4. Vicious_Padme
    5. 6-6-6
    6. Kazkid8
    7. Mertroid
    8. See_You_Space_Cowboy
    9. KenKenobi
    10. StormTrooperPunk

remeber the rule, you can vote for yourself, only once, and not under any other sock name. Also, you can not have a fellow RPGer from another thread vote for you. The players must come only from our thread. Thank you, and may the best person win.

(Note:All new players may vote, but can not have their names on the voting ballet.)

4. Vicious_Amidala

Dec 3, 2002
    Name: Plo Koon
    Species/Race: i dont know
    Lightsaber(s): one
    Extra Weapon(s): none, that i know of
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Bio: watch the movie.

5. See_You_Space_Cowboy

See_You_Space_Cowboy Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2002

Name: Kit Fisto
    Species/Race: again, does it matter?
    Lightsaber(s): one
    Extra Weapon(s): none
    Affiliation:jedi
    Bio: MOVIE CHARACTER, SO WATCH IT!!!!!!!

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    See_You_Space_Cowboy, has been removed from the ballet. Under the evidence that Vicious_Padme, and S_Y_S_C are te same person. The ballet now reads:

(Note: Each person should vote for two people. A GM and an Assistant GM.)

1. Quickstrike34
    2. Jedi_Daniel
    3. Jedi_Master_Damir
    4. Vicious_Padme
    5. 6-6-6
    6. Kazkid8
    7. Mertroid
    8. KenKenobi
    9. StormTrooperPunk

(Note:All new players may vote, but can not have their names on the voting ballet.)

Keep in mind I do not take cheating lightly.

remeber the rule, you can vote for yourself, only once, and not under any other sock name. Also, you can not have a fellow RPGer from another thread vote for you. The players must come only from our thread. Thank you, and may the best person win.

7. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    Name: Sev'rance Tann
    Age: unknown, possibly teens, but physically appears to be 20/30
    Species/Race: Chiss
    Lightsaber(s): one, yellow
    Extra Weapon(s): blaster pistol
    Affiliation: Sith
    Bio: Sevrance Tann was an expert tactician and battle strategist during the clone war, and had the uncanny ability to predict her enemies movements before they occured. Some say that she was so successful because of her Force potential, others because she was trained by the same Chiss who educated Thrawn.

At first she was a student of the Chiss military. She was at the top of her class throughout her schooling. During one particular assignment, she was to organize a group of nearly mindless, rebellious creatures into a mock army, a feat which had never been done before. She first chose one of the creatures to be general, and then gave orders for the general to carry out. When the creature did not obey, she killed the being in front of the rest of the rabble, then chose another creature as general. After that, all of the other creatures were completely obedient and followed every order. She recieved extremely high marks for that assignment.

She was identified as having Force potential during a run-in with Darth Sidious. She was trained in the Dark Side by Palpatine and Dooku, becoming an extremely adept Dark Side user and master of the Form II lightsaber style. She witnessed the battle of Geonosis from afar, and even went down to the planet to fight groups of clonetroopers who had gotten lost. After the first battle of the clone war, she took her place as the head of Confederate Military Operations.

8. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    OOC: Ok, votes sent. Hopefully, we'll get a good GM out of this...

9. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Vote for me, I?m a good GM in two other threads.

10. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: My credentials to become a GM:

17 years of Star Wars Roleplaying
    7 years professional

4 Star Wars Roleplaying awards (3 city championships, 1 province tie for 1st place)

2 Honorable mentions- Star Wars Interactive "Simulating"

31 completed Roleplaying games as GM

NOTE: "Star Wars Roleplaying" is not on TFN, but the game :)

Vote for experiance ;)

11. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    All I know it has to be someone responsible and who takes things seriously, but not too seriously, they have fun with it too. I know a lot of people here that are that. And the people that are like that are Stridarious, Jedi_Daniel, I, Quickstrike34, and maybe Rayson, for I have posted in one of his threads and he seems to have a little fun, I don't know about him. But those are good people, and Ken_Kenobi as well it sounds. :) It doesn't matter to me who gets picked. I never win and I like to support my other friends. :)
    Good luck to all. :D

12. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Thank you Mertorid..everyone did well...I am sorry to annouce that only three of you will continue on in this voting match, but I would like to say that you each look for those good qualitys, and that is what we need here in this RPG... person well willing to take over and follow by the rules, plus have fun...and the three lucky people are... (Drum Roll)

6-6-6 with the scre of 3 votes.
    Mertroid with 3 votes also
    and KenKenobi with 3 votes as well, please break tis big tie and vote for the best person...the names listed here can not vote for themselves...

13. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    Thats impressive KenKenobi :)

I agree with Mertroid as long as it is someone responsible, and someone trust worthy, and Dedicated than this RPG will be alot of fun :)

14. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Okay...these votes may come dwn to the wire agian...remember the actual person running can not vote for themselves, in fact maybe they should not vote at all...And all other players must vote in a GM and assistant GM...

15. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    I agree Stridarious. I haven't voted at all and I don't plan on to.

16. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    I'm going to join and I want to be a Clone Trooper, I'll post his profile tomorrow, as for GM or assen. Gm I would like to be one.

17. Majin-Aussie

Majin-Aussie Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2002
    Could i take Jango Fett? and do i need to post a bio?

18. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Majin Did you not read any of the posts? You should read all the posts before asking, cause it says right after the first post that Quick has Jango Fett.

19. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Well guys, I hope we can vote on a fair GM because I am very excited about this RPG! :D Can't wait to begin doing this....

Oh yeah, and as far as my "campaign" for the GM here:

Remember folks, RPing is based soley on the basis of Fun- and I intend, as GM, for EVERYONE to have fun. I also intend to have things run fairly and, when needed, professionaly.

Credentials:

8 consecutive roles as a High Jedi Council Member

4 full classes (20 students) passed at the Jedi Temple including 2 sucessful Jedi Padawans.

17 years of Star Wars Roleplaying
    7 years professional

4 Star Wars Roleplaying awards (3 city championships, 1 province tie for 1st place)

2 Honorable mentions- Star Wars Interactive "Simulating"

31 completed Roleplaying games as GM

NOTE: "Star Wars Roleplaying" is not on TFN, but the game

Vote for experiance ;)

20. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Whats all this Credentials stuff?

I may not have done all those, but I promise one thing... As GM I'll treat everyone with the same respect. You don't have to "vote" for me, I just wanted to try.

21. Vicious_Amidala

Dec 3, 2002
    Jodo-Fett, the role of GM, is being decided between 3 already chosen people. You cant be it no matter what.

22. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    oh, well that sucks... I tend to get high ranks in RPG'S, well I tried. So whos the three?

23. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Mertroid, 6-6-6, and myself.

:p ... Hey, my name was in yellow on that one post, I'm just following in continuity. :cool: :p

24. Vicious_Amidala

Dec 3, 2002
    We can't do much without Stridarious. I think we should choose a GM by posting, because this will take a long time if we dont.

25. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    I don't oppose that idea.. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.