main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Clone War (A Six Week RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Dec 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Stridarious is on now, he'll be right here. :)

2. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Cool. I hope we can get started. I think this is REALLY going to be cool. :)

3. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Drum Roll please...

I am sorry to say although each one of you are qualfied...I had to take the ones I felt to be most knowledgable in this field. I had taken a few votes sent to me..but hardly anyone voted..so i decided to make the fianl vote based upon the image portade here. And this what I decided.

GM- KenKenobi
    Assistant GM- Mertroid

Thank you and I know my vote will not dissapoint me... Now let us begin our game!!!

4. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    I trust your decision and it was very wise Stridarious. I like it a lot. Congratulations Ken_Kenobi. You have had more experience that I have had so I am happy for you. Now let's get started! :)
    :D

5. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    :eek: [face_blush] [face_mischief]

Wow. That's cool. Thanks alot guys. *shakes 6-6-6's hand* Just so you know, I voted for you. And that is the honest truth. :)

Well, Mertroid, let's get this show on the road! :D * ;) @Mertroid*

6. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Good job KenKenobi and Mertroid. Now I need to post my character!

7. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    To start us off....

INT. GEONOSIS TUNNEL TO EXECUTION ARENA - DAY
    In the gloomy tunnel, Anakin and Padme are tossed into an open cart. The murmur of a vast crowd is heard in the stadium. Gaurds extend their arms along the framework and tie them so that they stand facing each other.

The driver gets up onto his seat.

Anakin
    Don't be afraid.

Padme
    I'm not afraid to die. I've been
    dying a little bit each day since
    you came back into my life.

Anakin
    What are you talking about?

Padme
    I love you.

Anakin
    You love me?! I thought we
    decided not to fall in love. That
    we would be forced to live a lie.
    That it would destroy our lives...

Padme
    I think our lives are about to be
    destroyed anyway. My love for you
    is a puzzle, Annie, for which I
    have no answers. I can't control
    it... and now I don't care. I
    truly, deeply love you, and before
    we die I want you to know.

PADME leans toward Anakin. By straining hard, it is just possible for
    their lips to meet. They kiss.

Anakin
    I have no desire to be cured of
    this love either. Long or short,
    I vow to spend the rest of my life
    with you.

They kiss again.

The driver cracks his whip over the orray harnessed between the shafts. The cart
    jerks forward. Suddenly, there is a huge roar and blinding sunlight as they emerge
    into the arena

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Okay so now we are starting, right? okay. just making sure...

9. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    INT. GEONOSIS, EXECUTION ARENA - DAY
    The great stadium is packed with tier upon tier of yelling Geonosions. The cart trundles
    to the center, where Obi-Wan is chained to one of four upright posts that are three feet
    in diameter. The cart stops. Padme and Anakin are taken down, dragged to posts, and chained
    to them. Padme is in the center.

Obi-Wan
    I was beginning to wonder if you
    had gotten my message.

Anakin
    I retransmitted it as you
    requested, Master. Then we decided
    to come and rescue you.

Obi-Wan
    It looks like you're going a good
    job so far.

Their arms are pulled high above their heads, and the cart drives away. There is another
    roar as Poggle the Lesser, Count Duku, Nute Gunray, The Fetts and dignataries arrive
    in the archducal box and take their places.

Sun Rit
    The felons before you have been
    convicted of espionage against the
    Sovereign System of Geonosis.
    Their sentence of death is to be
    carried out in this public arena
    henceforth.

The crowd ROARS and CHEERS.

This is where the RPG begins.... :)

10. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Count Dooku stood beside NuteGunray and Poggle the lesser, as Anakin and Padme' were bought out into the grand arena. And chained beside Master Kenobi.
    He raised his hands and the arena became silent.
    Poogle, then ordered for the exucutions to begin.
    Dooku could hear the cheer of the crowd as the victims stare helplessly at the oncoming predators. He chuckled then took his seat to watch their death, hoping for a mangled mess.

Coleman Trebor followed Master Windu around the backsides of the winding mountians, til they could make out a form.
    "An arena!" Coleman screamed.

11. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Obi-Wan, chained to the pole that would lead to his death, looked at Reek charging his way. Luckily, the Geonosion guards had mistaken his lightsaber as nothing, and it was still attached to his belt.

Using extreme concentration and skill in the Force, Kenobi lifted the saber from his belt and ignited it in midair. He then used the will of the Force to slice free the chains that bound them. He was then able to move away from the Reek's charge just in time, avoiding being smashed and sending the Reek crashing into the large pole. It was knocked out by the force of the for a few minutes.

Meanwhile, with saber in hand, Kenobi cut free Anakin and Padme from their chains. Without sensing it fast enough, he was cut on the shoulder by the claws of the Nexu and sent flying.

Thrown by the blow, Kenobi looked up at the other advancing creature, the Acklay. He raised his lightsaber up and stood in battle stance.

It was time to act....

12. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Dooku turned as Nute Gunray tried to reach for Jango's blaster pistol.
    "No need for that my friend, soon they will die..." Dooku replied.
    "No! They must die now, or else i will not sign tha treaty of yours, Count!" Nute yelled in disappointment.
    "Be paient, they will die...Trust me..."

Coleman Trebor and Mace Windu hiked higher into the deep part of the mountians. Hoping to get a clear view of the arena, that glowed with an eerie sense, as dark cloud loomed above.
    "I hope master Obi-wan and Anakin are okay..." Coleman whispered.

13. Vicious_Amidala

Vicious_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2002
    ooc: Can you guys post saying which each of the creatures are, i keep gttting mixed up. :confused:

14. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: The Nexu is the rat like creauture with 4 eyes, the Racklay is the spider like creature, and the Reek is the Rhino like creature Vicious_Amidala.

The Jedi had received Obi-Wan's message and knew they had to go to Geonosis to help their Jedi companions and friends.

"I will take what Jedi we have to Geonosis," Mace Windu had said to Yoda.

"I will go to Kamino to see this Clone Army they have built for the Republic," Yoda said as he then walked off, wobbling with his cane and Mace Windu following behind.

All the Jedi had gathered together and had gone into many ships to head to Geonosis. Yoda had headed off to Kamino.

15. Vicious_Amidala

Vicious_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2002
    Padme took off runnning in the direction of the jedi, One of the creatures following her.

ooc: are the clones in the arena yet? or is it just the jedi? or Neither?

16. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Upon avoiding the attack from the Acklay, Kenobi sensed an odd wave from the force. All of the sudden it hit him. The droid army...

He quickly turned around, knowing he was not alone in the sense that many other Jedi had entered the arena. A rescue mission!, he thought as he began to engage the mechanical foes.

He used his abilities in the ways of the Force to sense the plasma bolts screaming towards him and deflect them back at their droid sources with his lightsaber. Several battle droids downed with the returning reflected bolts, while other "Super" Battle Droids continued the assault.

Knowing he could not hold out much longer, Kenobi charged into the fray sweeping his saber left and right. The blue flourescent blade cut through the SBD's armor like a hot knife through Dianoga Pie. Parts spewed the dirt floor of the arena as Kenobi continued to cut up the droids.

Suddenly, he felt in tune with the Force. No thought process was motioning in his brain, for the Force guided his motions and the Force created his battle technique. He felt refreshed, rejuvenated...ready to fight for the greater good......

17. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Neither Vicious_Amidala. But that's alright about your mistake. We'll let you know when they're there. :)

18. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: The Battle Droids are in the arena, and so are the Jedi! :)

19. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Name: L359B
    Species/Race: Clone (Human)
    Extra Weapon(s): DC-15 Clone Blaster Rifle, DC-15 Clone Blaster Pistol
    Affiliation: Galactic Republic (Clone Trooper)
    Bio: Identical in form, physical prowess, stamina and mental capacity, each of the first generations of clone trooper was grown in the cloning facilities of Tipoca City, on the storm-drenched world of Kamino. The clones were constantly trained in fighting techniques, vehicular skills and battlefield tactics. Yet they still maintained a spark of independent and creative thinking, making them far more suited to handle unexpected turns of warfare than droids.

20. See_You_Space_Cowboy

See_You_Space_Cowboy Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2002
    Mace Windu and Kit Fisto raced through the droids slicing them into pieces. "Get the Senator!" Windu yelled. Kit Fisto took off towards Padme and stopped behind her. His lightsaber was glaring and he raced forward towards the beast. He leaped onto the creatures back and planted his lightsaber into its head, melting its brains, and killing it.

ooc: I dont know or care what I just killed, someone else pick what was killed for me pleaze!

21. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    OOC: I would like to take Control of Boba Fett if that is allright :)
    Also Congrats to Mertroid and Ken! :D

IC: Geonosis Arnea (Sky Box)

Jango Fett Stood next to Count Dooku. Before him stood his Clone son, Boba Fett. Jango had one arm on the boys sholder, and togeather they watched the carnage below.

Jango Took his hand off of Bobas Sholder, and reached and picked up his Helmet. He reached up and slid it onto his head. He Than Knelt before his son.

Jango: Boba, Things may take a turn for the worse. I Want you to find a place to hide, and stay there until the battle is over, understand?

Boba: I Want to stay with you father! What if something happens to you? What if you get hurt?

Jango: It is a risk I must take. I am a Bounty Hunter, and I have a job to fulfil. Now Run along Boba.

Boba: Dad....

Jango put his hand on Bobas Sholder, and looked him in the Eye.

Jango: I promise you I will return. I do not intend to die, not yet.

22. Majin-Aussie

Majin-Aussie Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2002
    Name: Luminara Unduli
    Lightsaber(s): Single Green
    Extra Weapon(s): Extra flexible joints.
    Affiliation:jedi
    Bio: Through many years of practice, luminara has increased her joints' felxibility to allow extreme lightsaber moves that are impossible for ordinary humans.

Name: Bariss Offee
    Lightsaber(s): Single Blue
    Extra Weapon(s):
    Affiliation:jedi
    Bio: Padawan to Luminara Unduli, Bariss Offee uses the force to completely synchronize with her master, allowing a much stronger fighting force.

I would like to apologize to everyone for my earlier idiocy, completely overlooked the seconds post. sorry.

23. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    IC as Anakin

Thanks to Obi-Wan, Anakin's hands were now free of the large chains. He held it tight, deflecting each blaster bolt that came in his direction. Anakin had tuned into the Force, imbraced it, felt it flow within him, guiding him through this event...

Anakin started running across the arena - jumping over fallen comorades and pieces of what was now scrap metal - towards Obi-Wan. When he got to his mentor, fighting as hard as ever, he casually leant over and said

"What do you propose now master?"

24. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Still slashing a remainder of SBDs to pieces, Kenobi senses the presence of his Padawan and turns to face him.

Anakin: What do you propose we do now, master?

Obi-Wan: We help out our fellow Jedi as much as possible and try to capture Dooku and the other dignitaries. We need to get Dooku, Viceroy Gunray, Poggle, and the others back to the Senate alive so that they may be tried for this. I have a bad feeling about this....I fear a war....

With that, Kenobi leaped high into the air to avoid another attack by the vicious Nexu. With the Reek now dead (OOC: There you go, S_Y_S_C, ;) ) only the Acklay and the Nexu were alive in the arena to wreak havoc.

A few sections of the crowd were exiting, but the majority of them continued to watch in awe and excitement. They went crazy after the death of the Reek and absolutely adored the battle raging forth before them.

Kenobi spun around twice, taking out two Battle Droids and an SBD. All of the sudden he felt something...a wave in the Force...

It was different though. All of the beings he felt had a source from above, and all had a similar feel in the Force. Something like the way he felt back on Kamino.....

OOC: Just to note, that "wave" is supposed to be Yoda and the Clones coming up sometime in the future. ;)

Also, this is what I present as far as the schedule goes:

Week 1: Jedi vs. Battle Droids and Super Battle Droids (Arena Battle)

Week 2: Arrival of Yoda and the Clones, (Continuing Arena Battle)

Week 3-5: Clones vs. Confederacy (Battle of Geonosis)

Week 6: Wrapping up of loose ends (End of Battle of Geonosis)

Just a proposal, to organize the "Six Week RPG" part of the game. :)

25. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Aayla Secura swung around, flipping over the scraps of metal and the smell of burnt metal filled the air. Her head tails flipping around, Aayla was no match for the droids. Running to help some other Jedi, she found an awkward looking droid with a battle droid head, but larger and rusty body. Aayala shrugged and reflected back many blasts from the droids.

As she fought, Aayla saw many of her Jedi companions being blown off. Aayla closed her eyes and then continued to fight.

"Where are those clones?" Aayla asked herself as she was fighting back to back with Luminara Unduli.

"We can't hold much longer," Aayla added as her body twisted and quick reflexes with ajility.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.