main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Clone War (A Six Week RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Dec 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: Alright then. By my calculations, Yoda and the Clones should arrive at the Arena on Monday. ;)

Kenobi rolled onto the ground, slicing the legs off of two scrawny Battle Droids. He raised his saber into the air, about to cut through a SBD, when he saw the Nexu advancing on a fellow Jedi.

The feline creature pounced on a large group of droids, sending pieces flying everywhere, but its focus still on the Twi'Lek Jedi fending off other Battle droids.

Once again, he felt a large tremor in the Force as he began towards the large Nexu. He leaped high into the air, avoiding any blaster shots directed at him, and landed in front of the beast. He used the Force to speed up his reactions as he dodged a swipe of the creature's claws and a bite towards his neck. With a swift motion of his saber, Kenobi brought down the blade to the Nexu's neck, beheading the wild animal.

He then turned and looked up to see the dignitaries. Jango Fett had left the balcony to fight with the droids, yet he had to be brought back alive to testify on the assasination of Zam Wessel, the attempt on the life of Padme, and the creation of the Clone Army. There was only one way to get him to stop fighting.

Boba Fett. His son and legacy, standing in the balcony, surrounded by Dooku and his lackeys. He had to get the boy...and force Jango to surrender...

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Ah very good professor. lol Good calculations. :)

As Aayla faught, a dark shadow fell upon her. Looking up the Racklay was behind her. Making screeching noises, it's sharp teeth were revealed and one of its long claws swiped at Aayla. Rolling out of the way, Aayla used the force to leap up on top of the Racklays back. The Racklay moved all over and tried to swing at Aayla. It was helpless. Kneeling on its scaly back, Aayla stabbed her slate lightsaber into the Racklay's back and a scream of pain was given from it. A swing of the lightsaber and its head fell to the ground.

Rolling off from the creature falling, Aayla headed to more fighting with Obi-Wan and the rest of the Jedi.

3. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: Mertroid, it's Acklay, not Racklay. :p Not a big deal though. ;)

IC:

Kenobi, fighting through a thick mass of Battle Droids, made his way to underneath of the balcony. Sensing enemy fire from behind him, he flung himself around to block as many as 10 blaster bolts with his lightsaber.

He proceeded to use the Force to aid a huge leap into the air, landing on the balcony. Ignoring the shouts from the crowd and the suprised looks on the faces of Dooku, Gunray, and the others, he proceeded to Boba Fett.

"Come here" Kenobi ordered, using the Force to make the others leave him be.

4. Vicious_Amidala

Vicious_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2002
    ooc: Just a thought, how could ObiWan make Dooku leave?

ic as Padme: Padme raced towards the jedi and saw the cart that she rode in on on its side. She raced over to it, picking up 2 blaster rifles along the way, and hiding inside. She made a small "base" inside of it, and kept a stedy fire on the droids around her.

ic as Plo Koon: Koon saw Padme climb into the cart and ran to help protect her. He saw a dead jedi laying a few feet to the side. Plo Koon picked up his lightsaber and egnighted it so he could use two. He then ran to help defend the senator.

5. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: Padme, I didn't make them leave, I made them "leave me be." You know, leave me alone while I "talk" to Boba Fett. ;)

6. See_You_Space_Cowboy

See_You_Space_Cowboy Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2002
    ic as Mace: Mace Windu saw Obi-Wan leap to the upper platform where Dooku was standing and decided to get him some help. Mace yelled to Kit Fisto and any other jedi in the area to come and help Obi-Wan. Mace, Kit Fisto, (and whoever else wants to join in) jumped to the balcony and reignighted their sabers. They surrounded the boy, Boba, and grabbed him with the force.

7. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: How could I have made that stupid spelling error? lol. I knew it was Acklay I guess I wasn't just paying attention to my typing. Oh well.

Aayla had hidden behind a coloumn when blasts came at her. Reflecting many blasts, droids fell to the ground and melting metal kept filling the air with the scent. Swinging around, Aayla kept battling, running to other Jedi to help, being very quick and graceful all at once.

Jumping up while spinning in a sphere shape, Aayla was in the arena seats, fighting off more and more of those droids.

8. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    Poggle the Lesser watched as the other Confederacy leaders attempted to flee. He smacked Nute Gunray upside the head, calling him a coward, then turned back towards the arena.

The insect hobbled out onto the balcony, and switched on his vibrostaff. The insect duke let out a deafening squeal to distract the humanoid Jedi, then leapt at the nearest Jedi. His staff swung around in a blur, displaying his lifetime of training with such weapons. In his other hand, he pulled out his sonic blaster and began firing upon the Jedi, who found their greatest advantage, their ability to deflect lazers, negated by the sonic bolts.

Sev'rance Tann watched the battle unfold from the Confederacy flagship in space. Once she had a confirmation that Dooku had left the main arena, she gave an order to one of the droids which ran the bridge. The laser emplacements on the ship were directed at the center of the arena. Dozens of cannons fired down upon the Jedi and droids. Hundreds of the bolts missed their targets, and impacted in the stands or in the surrounding desert.

Tann smirked as she watched the devestation. She noticed one of the Nemoidians watching her with a face of fear and disgust.

"Don't worry, we can always get more droids." She left the bridge and went to her shuttle.

9. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Count Dooku looked over the balcony as the battle raged between the Jedi and Dooku's ultimate fighting force. He smiled as the Jedi fell before his glorious army.

Coleman Trebor quickly force jumped to avoid the on-coming rain of fire, as it brusted forth from the Battle droids guns. Though the seemed to have a hold on the field now they still had many dangers to watch out for. One included the many creatures released before the Jedi's arrive upon Anakin and Master Obi-Wan. He looked about then ignited his Lightsaber and ran for an on-coming droid.

10. Majin-Aussie

Majin-Aussie Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2002
    So Yoda and the other Jedi arent here yet, correct?

11. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: The Jedi are there, but not Yoda with the clones Majin-Aussie.

Aayla dropped down when a sonic bolt was fired at her. Looking back she saw many Jedi falling to the sonic bolt. Aayla hated to see all of her Jedi companions falling to their deaths here, but she knew they were doing their job and they were strong.

Continuing to fight, not many Geonosians were still there, but a few, and mostly just droids.

12. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Yoda (I don't know who plays him) and the Clones (Me) Will be arriving around monday by what KenKenobi told me.

13. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: That is correct Jodo-Fett.

14. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: Yoda and the Clones on Monday. ;)

IC:

Obi-Wan, watching one of his Jedi allies fall from a sonic blast from Poggle the Lesser, jumped from the Boba Fett to land in front of the giant insectoid.

Igniting his lightsaber again in a flush of blue light, he swung it around to meet with Poggle's vibro staff. With a bit of recoil, the lightsaber's blade cut through the vibro staff, invariably making it useless.

Leaping off of the balcony, Obi-Wan just missed the laser bolt that exploded in front of him. The blast threw him into the side of the arena, almost knocking him into the stands. A few more laser blasts rocked the arena, many of them blowing up in the stands and igniting the Geonosion crowd into large balls of flames.

It had to be Dooku. Looking around to clarify it, Obi-Wan noticed that Dooku was not to be seen. The lasers HAD to be connected to him somehow, even though they were taking out large numbers of droids with every blast.

He knew they had to evacuate the area. Then he felt another tremor in the Force, this one even larger. It was extremely similar to the connection on Kamino that he had felt with the clones there....

He shrugged it off, focusing on the more important matters at hand. He had to take out whatever ship was sending the lasers down to the arena. Even though the losses of Droids to Jedi were 20:1, the loss of even one Jedi was too much.

There had to be some way to defeat Dooku and foil his evil plans. Then he got the idea.

He reached for his commlink and flipped it on. Code 5! Get me the Naboo Space Corps! he shouted into the commlink. Though only meant as protection of important Naboo spacecraft, the Naboo Space Corps had a crew of many skilled pilots, all of which would be helpful in destroying whatever ship was shooting the lasers into the arena.

Emergency dispatch...Geonosis orbit.. Kenobi repeated into the comm with a sigh. He would be glad when this was all over....if it would ever be over....

OOC: And, the introduction of my Naboo character. Don't worry, he'll probably be killed in the beginning. ;)

Character Stats

Name: Will Extriman
    Species/Race: Human
    Ship: Advanced N-1 Starfighter
    Lightsaber(s): NONE
    Extra Weapon(s): Security S-5 Blaster Pistol, KYD-21 Blaster Pistol
    Affiliation: Naboo Space Corps.
    Short Bio: Native to the planet of Naboo, he joined the Naboo Space Corps. at a young age (11). At only 13 years old he gained the rank of Flight Officer within the Corps, but was on unactive duty during the Trade Federation blockade.

15. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: A new character to help, neato. :D

Aayla had seen Obi-Wan be thrown into the seats of the arena, Aayla leaped to the Geonosian that had fired at him and swinging her light saber, the Geonosian was cut in two. The sonar gun had fallen to the ground and Aayla destroyed it.

Charging at some more droids, many ended up falling to the ground, and smoke rised from the hot metal. Twirling, spinning, flipping, Aayla was on a roll now.

The Jedi couldn't afford anymore Jedi to be killed. Each Jedi was worth everything to get through this and they had known each other so long. Aayla couldn't bare seeing a Jedi fall one by one so quickly.

16. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: That Geonosion, Mertroid, was Poggle the Lesser, who is being played by 6-6-6. ;) From my understanding, you cannot kill another player's character without their expressed permission, as posted in the rule "Only the actual character can post their damage." Just to clarify, that means Poggle the Lesser (6-6-6) is still alive. :)

IC (Will Extriman):

Upon recieving the message from Obi-Wan Kenobi via commlink, the head of the Naboo Starfighter Corps. gathered all of the active pilots into the main hangar.

"All pilots to selected ships." the commander ordered, watching as the group of pilots dispersed to their N-1 Starfighters.

"The main frame computer has already logged into your nav computer port and installed the coordinates. Apparently, there is a substantially large ship that is firing lasers onto friendlies. You are designated to take out that ship and return to base. Good luck."

With that, all of the pilots shut the forward hatches on their starfighters, sealing the cockpits and preparing for lift off.

Will Extriman was one of these pilots. Having missed out on the Trade Federation blockade 10 years prior, he had only been in one dogfight in his entire career as a member of the NSC. And that fight, unfortunately, had ended quite quickly, since it was a rogue group of amatuer pirates mimicking the Trade Federation and trying to trick the Naboo government into giving them more tax money.

But now it was time to show the other pilots, those who HAD served in the Battle of Naboo, that he was just as tough as they were. If not tougher, considering he was the youngest member of the Corps. in history, and at the current state.

He brought his N-1 out from the hangar and shot it into the air, exiting the atmosphere of Naboo and setting the coordinates that his nav computer had already establish. This, surely, was going to be the ride of his life.....

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Coleman Trebor took his Lightsaber slowly from his utility belt and ignited it. Before him, a giant army stood awaiting his next move. He quickly jumped over the droids and swung his saber sword back and forth, causing the bursts of bullets to rain down on their creators.

Count Dooku, now enraged by the Jedi's arrival, jumps off the balcony, well his protector, Jango, guards his back, and engages the Jedi in a head on war.

18. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: I'm thinking that one of two things has to happen to keep going. Either Sev'rance Tann (6-6-6) orders to stop firing lasers on the arena, or Dooku (Stridarious) gets the heck out of dodge. I'm saying this because if lasers continue to pound the arena, then Sev'rance is risking killing her own superior (in Dooku). See? *shrugs* You guys decide. ;) :)

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: I did not know that but it will not change a thing...I will dodge these bullets well battling call it a cool battle.

IC: Dooku, now on the ground floor of the arena, whipped out his Lightsaber and ignted it.
    A Jedi, seeing him then turned and ran towards him, in a mad dash. Jango slowly turned and fired. Missing the first time,but getting his victim the next.
    Dooku smirked as the Jedi's lifeless body fell to the floor.
    "Excellent shot Jango, but your assistants is required no more. I shall handle it from here on out." Dooku replied as he ran for the center of the arena.
    Jango nodded and flew back towards the balcony.
    Dooku begining to see Windu's Lightaber force jumped and spun his blade. Slicing the Jedi under him into two.
    Then landed beside Master Windu.
    "Ahh..Master Windu, I see you are of great value to the Jedi Order, it would be of shame to return you in three seperate pieces...."
    "You wish, Count..." Mace replied igniting his Purple Lightsaber.
    "We'll see..." Dooku began then ran towards Mace throwing his blade down on his.

20. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: Ohhhhh. Well, in that case, continue. ;)

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Thanks...

IC: Dooku jumpd to dodge the thousands of bullets flying his direction. Then swirled around to make eye contact with Mace.
    "Do you see what the Republic has caused?" Dooku asked hodig Mace's Lightaber back with his, as the sparks flung off the two Lightsabers.
    "You caused his Dooku..."

22. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Oops, sorry KenKenobi. :D
    My bad. :)

Fighting many Geonosians off, Aayla saw Count Dooku fighting in the arena, Aayla kept her distance and kept fighting the droids off, one by one, a blast was made at her and she fell to the ground and rolled off to the side. Standing up she used to the force to swing her lightsaber in a sphere shape, it had cut many in half.

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Dooku nodded.
    "Yes I did, didn't I...but, Master Windu it was you who showed up here."
    Mace turned and gave Dooku a olding look.
    "You had this all planned out didn't you Count?" Mace asked stepping back releasing his bind on Dooku's Lightsaber.
    "Yes...I did..." Dooku answered. "but Mace I highly suggest you..."
    Dooku's voice was cut off by the sound of a renagade Ranok.
    Mace then felt a sudden pain as he was hit from behind then thrown into the air violently.
    Dooku stared then smirkd as Mace hit the ground.
    Mace quickly go up and flipped over Dooku.
    The Ranok, quickly turned aroudthen glared at Dooku. Dooku using the force began to speed run and flipped through th emany bullets that bombarded the arena, to a small outcropping. Where on Jedi seemed to hide.
    Dooku tapped his shoulder then ignited his Lighsaber.
    The Jedi's head slowly rolled away.

24. Vicious_Amidala

Vicious_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2002
    Padme and Kit righted the cart and grabbed the reins. Padme was driving and Kit was deflecting lazers, the drove into the middle of the arena and stopped.

25. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    Seeing that the orbital bombardment was not having its desired effect of forcing the Jedi out of the arena and into the desert, Sev'rance ordered the TF battleships to cease their firing.

Her shuttle slowed its descent and hovered over the arena. The Chiss dove off the extended entrance ramp and drifted down into the battle. Her yellow-bladed lightsaber flashed to life as she ran into the fray. She deprived an alien jedi of his head, then sought out a better opponent. A blue twi'lek Jedi caught her attention. The Chiss leapt into the air and dropped down next to Aayla. A sinister grin spread across her face before she lifted her blade in a salute. She returned to a dueling pose, and awaited the Jedi's response.

(I guess Poggles still alive?)

The cranky old bug skreetched at the jedi as he leapt away. Poggle flew down to the arena and grabbed a pair of lightsabers from fallen jedi. Using a fair amount of his termite mucous and a scrap of his cloak, the two lightsabers were soon connected at the hilt.

"Scree ughh goy click click moan grr"

[i]Let's see them break this stick[/i]

The bug lit the blade, then sought out the Jedi who had ruined his ceremonial staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.