main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Clone War (A Six Week RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Dec 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    Poggle's right arm flew several feet. The bug screetched, hobbled over to it, then picked up the ampuated limb and stuck it back into the joint.

Screeth hiss click click grrr

Poggle reignited the blade, then swung at Kenobi again, this time impacting against the Jedi's blade.

The practically weightless weapon was strange for Poggle to handle, since he had spent his life training with heavy staffs and spears. It took a bit of getting used to, but Poggle began to get better at his swordsmanship.

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Aayla hated to admit it, but the clones were very helpful. The Jedi seemed to be doing better now, but many were still dying. Forcing many droids back, Aayla ran, charging at many. The bigger droids were shooting down the pathetic, skinny droids down. Aayla had heard of other droids hating other, weaker droids, but she had never seen another droid destory another.

Ignoring that Aayla sliced many heads off the droids, sparks going for a few seconds with smoke. Looking around, many Jedi had perished, and many were still perishing.

3. 7-7-7

Dec 15, 2002
    Sev'rance noticed one Twi'lek Jedi who was not dying with the rest, and decided to fix that problem.

She left her cover and ran over to Aayla. Her yellow blade came up to intercept the Jedi's blue. She stared at the Jedi temporarily, then withdrew. Sev'rance raised her blade in one hand, and held the other behind her, creating the smallest possible target before striking again.

4. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    Tiin was with his own troup of clones, mowing down battle droids as they went.

"Come on!" Tiin yelled, "FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!"

Then, a laser bolt found Tiin's chest, and the Jedi master fell dead.

5. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Kenobi clashed with Poggle for a few seconds before he saw a weakness and exploited it. He cut straight down through the mucus and robe piece to break the "double" lightsaber into two seperate ones. He then rolled backwards, avoiding any more conflict.

He turned and saw a Clone Trooper, with the colors of a Lieutenant, beginning to speak to him. He answered.

"Yeah well, it may be a bit TOO late now. Get your troops down here and help us out! These droids are overwhelming!"

And, with that, he leaped back into the air to engage battle with the large insectoid Poggle.....

6. 7-7-7

Dec 15, 2002
    The big bug Poggle spat a glob of mucous at the face of Kenobi, then threw one of his lightsabers at the Jedi. While Kenobi was distracted, Poggle ran and dove at the Jedi, flying spikey-head-first at the Jedi's body.

7. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Kenobi ducked, avoiding the large blob of mucus and spit heading his way. He flipped backwards, using the Force to deactivate and then throw the lightsaber thrown at him to a different location.

He was caught off gaurd by Poggle's next move. He was knocked over in suprise, slashing his lightsaber in a flash of blue light towards his foes limbs.....

8. 7-7-7

Dec 15, 2002
    Kenobi's lightsaber swung upwards, slicing off Poggle's top right wing. The bug flapped around in circles, smacking into walls and pillars, making a sound similar to that of a fly hitting a window. He eventually cracked something in his head, and fell to the ground in a twitching, buzzing heap.

9. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Kenobi hopped back up to his feet, running over to the now heavily injured Poggle. He reached down into the twitching insect's robes, feeling around for anything that might be of use.

He found a few data cards and a small holoprojector. Kenobi stuck them in his own robes and whipped out a pair of stun cuffs.

"Well, even though these may not be needed, it wouldn't hurt..." Kenobi said, bending down to put the stun cuffs on Poggle.

10. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    (4 hours later)
    Dooku still hiding, became bored, and thristy. he began to wonder if Yoda would ever find him.

11. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Finally Yoda came waddling around the corner, mumbling profanity?s at himself. ?Stupid stubby little hooves.? He paused and sniffed the air.

?Ah, I found you Dooku!? Yoda said, trying to catch his breath. ?How funny the elderly mind works, hehehehe , waiting for me like a buffoon, hehehehee.?

12. 7-7-7

Dec 15, 2002
    Since Aayla was refusing to fight Sev'rance, she left the arena and travelled into the catacombs. She followed a hunch and found Dooku hiding in a corner. She smacked him upside the head and yelled, "You coward. What are you doing running away from a fight? You left me to clean up YOUR mess again, and I'm sick of it. I'm not your mother or your maid. If I don't see you back up in the arena in FIVE MINUTES, then I am quitting and taking the army with me!"

She turned and stormed away.

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "but, but..." Dooku began in a childish voice.
    "It was all Yoda's fault!"

14. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?But... he hit me with a stick!? Yoda began whining along with Dooku, ?He started it! Threw a pillar on me he did!? :_|

15. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: please keep on the topic please, were not turning this into a comedy.

16. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: Please try and calm it down. Yoda is supposed to be a respected Jedi Master and Dooku is supposed to be a renegade warrior. Not comedians. Thanks. ;)

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Oh...okay... :( I'll just continue from the arena stand point!

18. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Fine then, but this isn?t the Yoda from the movies, this is my Yoda, something, something.

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: This is reversed story telling...I am rewinding to what happened before Yoda nd my battle.

IC: Coleman Trebor stood before Dooku. His Lighsaber tilited slightly as he waited for Dooku's next move.
    Then final Dooku struck. The screeching sound, from the lightsabers, echoed throughout the arena. The fight had begun.

20. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Okay the verdict is in from DA. KenKenobi, you are to copy and paste all my rules. Then go and make your own thread, using the template given. Once you have done that PM or E-mail me. I will then ask DA to lock my thread...Okay? SO under the rules of DA this thread is now closed until KenKenobi or Mertroid can make a new one.

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Okay DA here is the thread I want locked. I have already requested abve for everyone to create a new one under their name as you had asked.
    Thanks... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.