main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Clone Wars 2: The Trap on Baktoid

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Commander_Andersen, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander_Andersen

Commander_Andersen Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 10, 2004
    The dark conference room of the Baktoid Separatist workshops was filled with the leaders of the different factions of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

Count Dooku sat at the head of the table, flanked by two Dark Acolytes, Asajj Ventress and Sev?rance Taan. Around the table sat Wat Tambor, the leader of the Techno Union who owned the workshops, Nute Gunray, Viceroy of the infamous Trade Federation, Shu Mai of the Commerce Guild, Passel Argent of the Corporate Alliance and San Hill, president of the Intergalactic Banking Clan.

A group of Super battle droids entered the hall along with Poggle the Lesser and his entourage and Several Separatist senators: Po Nudo of Ando, Tikkes of the Quarren Isolation League and Toonbuck Toora of Sy Mirth.

"It is time now my friends" announced Dooku. "We now must lure the Jedi's armies into a trap. We will destroy the Jedi Generals and their clone Warriors!"

"My workers have sent a decoy holo-message of a fake Jedi Knight calling for aid, saying that we have captured them here." droned Skakoan Wat Tambor. " We must lure them into the factory and bring our reserve forces around to the entrances to cut them off."

A nod of agreement came from all of the leaders and some murmured to each other quietly. A hologram of the canyon and the factory appeared on the table before them.

"You can see before you control panels which are linked to your individual armies." Tambor continued. "You can use them to order your forces to attack at certain places. With this cutting-ede technology, we will win this battle and decimate the Republic's Clones!"

All of the Separatists cheered. Count Dooku smirked and walked away to his personal chambers to contact his master.

To Be Continued...

2. sea_trooper

sea_trooper Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2003
    It's good. When is the rest coming? :)

3. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    These remind me in a way of the Clone Wars cartoons, quite short and very intense.

Looking forward to more.

4. Commander_Andersen

Apr 10, 2004
    i may write the next one now or it may be a while before teh next one as my pc is broken at home

5. Commander_Andersen

Apr 10, 2004
    this is the prologue to the baktoid series. it is the "unofficial" prologue instead of episode 1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.