main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars - 5.13 - Point of No Return - discussion thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Jan 9, 2013.

1. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003

It's true Disney can do what they want. They can add modify change anything and everything. Whatever we get we get. i mean there is no other way around, except more debates and whinning and disgruntleness but the outcome is still the same.

2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    So long as they don't make any jokes about a certain mouse whipping some slaves, Disney will probably let the show live. =b

3. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
  4. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Even posters who usually only have positive things to say about TCW have been moved by this arc to post criticisms.

"Good... let the hate flow through you." [face_skull]

Dark Lord Tarkas and CT-867-5309 like this.
  5. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Yeah I know!

It's so great to see people join the dark side. I like to think my years of negativity has played a part, and once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Everything is transpiring according to my designs.

6. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    At least this arc didn't have Ahsoka. Think how much worse it could have been.[face_nail_biting]

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  7. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    D-Squad+Ahsoka=suicide

Dark Lord Tarkas and CT-867-5309 like this.
  8. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    You guys are going to hate me for this but man, this arc really stuck to me a lot. I've watched it a bunch of times. I love Wac and his antiques, Gascon and his expressions. This arc to me really stands out as the best one. Don't know why, but I love it. It wasn't just the animation but the story and the comedy. After this arc, I really dread the Maul arc. Why, well thats the thing its got fandom writen all over it with no real meaning. Maul comes back to try and do a Sidious imitation only to eventually get beaten. The fact that the droids did what they did, the music, theme, acting, and comedy really won me at the end. These episodes proved that a good writer can write any character and make them interesting. Before this series is over, I hope that we get more of WAC.

pronker and Watto like this.
  9. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Yup, it would be like my post in the "3 Most Annoying Together" thread:

Ahsoka
    WAC-47
    Colonel Gascon

10. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    ...searches for "dislike" button... ;)

11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Bored. Bored. Bored.
    Only good thing about this episode is that it's the end of the droid arc. The bit with R2 wasn't even exciting since we know he was in RoTS. I think the best one of this arc was the one with the clone who had amnesia.

Circular_Logic likes this.