TCW Episode The Clone Wars - 5.14 - Eminence - discussion thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Seerow, Jan 16, 2013.

1. CT-867-5309 Force Ghost

star 5
    I would post the puke face, but @GGrievous used them all up.

Ha ha, paged again! You will not ignore us, GG! We will be heard!

/troll
  2. SithLord_1270 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    NOT in this case. This is about Sith issues. Maul is declaring himself to be the Dark Lord, THE Master. And to make it worse, he is saying that he & Savage are the true Sith. Now as true SITH MASTER Sid has to answer that HIMSELF.

Now if this were a lesser matter, sure, he would have someone else take care of it. But this is not one of those.
  3. KED12345 Force Ghost

star 4
    Why are you people getting bent out of shape over the lions roar? I didn't even notice it until the second time I watched it, and it's hardly the first time he's done it. Maul's done it before in Revenge as well
  4. SithLord_1270 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Oh, I'm sure it matters a great deal to him.
  5. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Force Ghost

star 4
    How can people love the Separatists when Lucas, TCW crew and Filoni either portray them in the worst possible way or do not show them at all...
    I know it is a stretch, but I blame Lucas for the lack of Separatist love across the board and fandom.

On a darker note....

[IMG]

I hope people are finally happy... Dark stuff is here!
  6. cwustudent Force Ghost

star 4
    @Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan
    I can see why that didn't make it to Saturday morning, but I'm glad they "filmed" it. Hopefully its on the blu-ray. Edit: OS confirmed it will be. Cool!
    Last edited by cwustudent, Jan 20, 2013
  7. rumblewagon Jedi Grand Master

star 4
  8. CT-867-5309 Force Ghost

star 5
    Uh, everything's under control, situation normal. Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh....we tucked our heads into our bodies, like turtles. Everything's perfectly all right now, we're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?
  9. pronker Force Ghost

star 3
    Briefly,

+this scene *in the darkest possible way, truly Star Wars-y*

+Oruba's beret, now sadly cloven in two

+weaving together of numerous plot threads *Mandalore, Death Watch, Maul/Savage, way in the future SW live-action show to be crime-underworld based, so far as I know*

+Pre's allowing Maul to take the helm, for the time being. Then, the fist clench.

+Embo's doggy fetching his shield

+Embo's doggy besting Maul, for a time

-nothing. It gels and I'm looking forward to the rest, having been squinching my eyes at spoilers all along.
    Last edited by pronker, Jan 20, 2013
  10. Mr. Atom Bomb Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    And I absolutely hated it back then as well. On the temp boards I had a thread entitled "The Lion's Roar- TCW Pet Peeves." ;)

It's painfully cheesy. For me, it's just as bad as their constant need to make villains cackle.
  11. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    But how else would you know Palpatine's evil if he didn't cackle? You have to consider these things Mr. Celine Dion.
  12. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    Crazy good luck, contrived convenience, amazing coincidence? Now there is something new in fiction. If I recall correctly, Maul was even cracking his eyes open before he woke up . Early in season 4 a point was made that Deathwatch were violent thugs in "A Friend in Need" and although this is before Maul got out of spider mode its not impossible that there is galactic knowledge of Death Watch. Lux was recruited to them somehow. An enemy of my enemy is my friend". Vizsla went through alot of trouble to take Maul and his bother aboard and then repair their damage. That's pretty good indication he isn't just going to kill Maul.

So Vizsla, mentioned the 'Rule of Two' and that's amazing. Perhaps Vizsla does think Maul and Savage are rejects and thus he can take them whenever he wants. I thought there was an ancient rivalry with the Jedi there which could mean a history of alliances with the Sith. Which makes it all the dumber to me that Vizsla keeps taking them for allies and thinking it'll tern out in his favor. I guess that's how bad he wants to take Satine down. Sounds like the sorta thing that is someones undoing.

Darker, FTW!
    Last edited by Seerow, Jan 20, 2013
  13. Samayel_ Jedi Master

star 2
  14. The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Seeing that image above, I just now realized that Savage beat Ahsoka's record for simultaneous decapitation. In season four there were four, in season five there were five...who wants to bet six heads will roll at once next season?:p

EDIT: I also noticed something else...the multiple decapitations both occurred on the same episode number for that particular season. Last season Ahsoka did it in A Friend in Need which was episode 14, and now Savage just did it in Eminence which is also episode 14...coincidence?
    Last edited by The Shadow Emperor, Jan 20, 2013
  15. Mr. Atom Bomb Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Wow, I'm stunned you remembered that.
    And I know, it's quite difficult for me to figure out something so complicated. Even with the cackling I just can't understand any of it and I really feel like I need Morgran Freeman to explain the plot for me. :p
    Seerow likes this.
  16. Super_Battle_Droid Force Ghost

star 5
    If so I hope it's Grievous decapitating six Jedi.
  17. IG_2000 Force Ghost

star 4
    "The only thing you can tell me is to find Jabba at Jabba's Palace?"

best line ever.
  18. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    nah it'll be Sidious :p
  19. Super_Battle_Droid Force Ghost

star 5
    Then Grievous will get seven in season seven.:p
  20. Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Force Ghost

star 3
    Aw if only he'd decapitated 4 gungans rather than Ahsoka's mandalorians.
    Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  21. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    Please, I stopped using Liara avatars months ago.

It's in my interest to remember every little thing that's said here, Anon. You cannot begin to comprehend my machinations.
  22. Paparazzo Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I've never noticed until now.
  23. Order66Survivor Jedi Master

star 1
    his force chokes of the Gamorreans were controversial enough imho
  24. Super_Battle_Droid Force Ghost

star 5
    I always thought he just put them asleep.
    Order66Survivor likes this.
  25. Sitara Force Ghost

star 3
    Maul should kill Sidious.

Then Lucas should release a new, 'enhanced' and 'improved' version of ROTS and the OT with Maul's head in place of Sidious's in all the Emperors scenes.

Witwer or Pete can do the voice again.

Would be cool.
    The Shadow Emperor likes this.