TCW Episode The Clone Wars - 5.17 - Sabotage - discussion thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Seerow, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Episode 5.17!! Sabotage

Discussion of New Episodes - rules
    (1) One of the mods will post each week's episode thread once we have the info from the Official Site.

(2) Discussion in the actual episode thread will be limited to that specific episode, NOT future episodes, past episodes may be referenced.

(3) New TCW episodes air 9:30pm EST on Teletoon in Canada. After that folks will begin discussing their reviews and thoughts which will likely include spoilers. To anyone concerned about being spoiled before watching the episode it is your responsibility to avoid the thread until you have had your chance to view.

(4) Spoilers like character deaths, appearances, and major plot details must be spoiler tagged in the new episode thread prior to the episode airing.

(5) Do not post any preview video clips from the individual episode in the episode threads.

(6) Official episode commentary may be posted in the episode thread.

(7) New TCW episodes air 9:30pm EST on Teletoon on Canada. After that folks will begin discussing their reviews and thoughts which will likely include spoilers. To anyone concerned about being spoiled before watching the episode it is your responsibility to avoid new episode threads until you have had your chance to view the episode.

The TCW General Discussion Thread (spoilers) will be open to any "official" information discussion, other than the leaked plot info for S5, and any preview/episode clips for the individual episodes (i.e., things like IGN where they give us a 2:00 minute part of the show, often spoiling key scenes).http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...-discussion-thread-spoilers-allowed.20757653/

The S5 discussion thread (Spoilers!) will continue to be the main heavy spoiler thread, including discussion of the video clips for each week's episode. Plot spoilers will continue to be limited to this thread and must still be "spoiler tagged" or black highlighted. http://boards.theforce.net/threads/season-5-major-spoilers-video-clips.50003192/

[IMG]
    "Sometimes even the smallest doubt can shake the greatest belief"

Anakin and Ahsoka are called back from the frontlines to investigate a deadly explosion at the Jedi Temple. Clues surface that a Jedi might have been responsible for the blast in “Sabotage.”

OS Link:http://www.starwars.com/explore/the-clone-wars/ep517/
    Last edited by Seerow, Feb 6, 2013
    Order66Survivor likes this.
  2. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    Can't wait for this episode and Arc, Anakin is gonna be huge in this Arc and yea Ahsoka too
    Seerow and rumblewagon like this.
  3. rumblewagon Force Ghost

star 4
    In before "Great, I suppose we'll see Ahsoka save Anakin and/or the day for the millionth time".
  4. Darth_Zandalor Force Ghost

star 4
  5. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    Totally looking forward to Anakin and Ahsoka saving the day again. It's been too long.
  6. Darth Ibonek Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Looking forward to Savage ransaking the jedi temple.....
    Bo-Katan and Order66Survivor like this.
  7. Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Force Ghost

star 3
    For some unknown reason I have high hopes for this arc
  8. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Hahaha.

I'm actually looking forward to see Anakin get some screen time again.
  9. Valairy Scot Chosen One

star 5
    I'm looking forward to seeing civilian unrest. And unhappy Jedi?
    Seerow likes this.
  10. Darth Ibonek Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I actually have no idea why I wrote that..... lol.
    But yeah I hope Anakin plays a big role in this one (not only as a teacher for Ahsoka)
    Bo-Katan and Seerow like this.
  11. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Civil unrest and picket signs sound awesome. Sounds like we'll be seeing some of that distrust...
  12. Togruta Force Ghost

star 4
    Jedi Temple trouble from within involving Anakin and Ahsoka. This sounds familiar..
  13. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Force Ghost

star 4
    I really doubt Anakin is going to be that huge, but ok!

CAD BANE... *60s batman tune....
    Last edited by Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan, Feb 6, 2013
  14. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    Can't wait to see the Ahsoka vs. Ventress duel, Idk when it'll be in this arc though. But yeah, I'm really looking forward to the whole arc, looks great :D
  15. Spazmatron Jedi Master

star 3
    Looking forward to this. When I heard Ventress' voice in that trailer I was like

=D
  16. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    This should be interesting.
    SithStarSlayer likes this.
  17. JackG Force Ghost

star 4
  18. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    Well according to Filoni, Anakin will major character development in this Arc, might have said something different though
  19. KED12345 Force Ghost

star 4
    Looks like a good episode, seems like it will play into ROTS a lot, especially with protests against the war and the Jedi. I wonder if we'll see Palpatine? From what I understand we will, wonder who the new voice actor is.
  20. JackG Force Ghost

star 4
    [IMG]
  21. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    But this is an actual attack not a infiltration :p
  22. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I am looking forward to a more Anakin-centric episode.

*ducks flying tomatoes*

But I do hope that the show doesn't use its familiar pattern of having Ahsoka as the wise one, and have her keeping Anakin in line.
  23. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Considering this arc is billed to be heart wrenching and meant to put a schism between Anakin and Ahsoka if she does get all wise it doesn't sound like it'll work out for her very well this time. Unless in this arc Ahsoka overcomes some major adversity and its used like her trials to knight her. Its my turn to duck now. Just a though.
  24. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    "Schism between Anakin and Ahsoka"? Hmmmm...

Yeah. I am going to LMAO if Anakin bristles at being told what's up by his Padawan.
  25. 07jonesj Force Ghost

star 4
    Seems like we're going to get some Jedi who are against the clone troopers in this arc. I've been waiting for that since the first season!