main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars - 5.18 - The Jedi Who Knew Too Much - discussion thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Feb 13, 2013.

1. RobShanti

RobShanti Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2009
    Yeah, just watched this episode with my son. We were wondering what, if anything, the Bizarro C-3P0 says when Ahsoka jumps over them. I wonder if it was actual dialogue that C-3P0 said in the films, only translated into whatever language that was he was speaking. Anyone know?

2. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    One way to look at it is simply the obvious, she was framing the Jedi to the general public to sow discord and distrust to the media of the Republic to influence public opinion and action against them - to set up Palpatine's decree and war against the Jedi which was months away from Order 66. Would not surprise me if she was acting under orders from Sidious or Dooku or both. Tano becoming the suspect could also be Sidious further creating a rift between Anakin and the Jedi but he did not count on Anakin becoming furious with Tarkin which was a wound that didnt heal 5 years after ROTS. A lot of what Tarkin does is always to implicate the Jedi Order itself, and the trial could be spinned against the Jedi as well later on, claim like with Dooku, they were acting under the command of the Jedi Council. Guess sooner or later Filoni would bring in Bariss again.

3. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    There is a high probability we are going to see Ahsoka vs Bariss in Rebels.

jabberwalkie likes this.
  4. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    [​IMG]

5. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    I watched this arc again a few weeks ago. It really is spectacular. Can't wait to edit it together into a movie.

6. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    You know you're likely right. Yuck :p