main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars - 5.20 - The Wrong Jedi (Season Finale) - discussion thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Feb 27, 2013.

1. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Lucas01210 Maybe you need the read the rules at the beginning of this thread.

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy likes this.
  2. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Cut off padawan braid or not, two things have me thinking that the opportunity to really mix things up and move towards a real conclusion of the series will have been wasted by the end of this episode:

"The Wrong Jedi". --> It's OK, everyone, it wasn't Ahsoka! :rolleyes:

"Never give up hope no matter how dark things seem." --> See, Ahsoka never gave up hope and now everything's fine for her! :rolleyes:

Ughh. I fear everything will be back to normal... hope I'm wrong.

3. Lucas01210

Lucas01210 Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2013
    What? I mentioned Ep. 7? I didn't realize it that just mentioning it was off-limits. And I did read the rules.

4. rumblewagon

Sep 24, 2004
    I'm just saying that if you're wondering if you need to use spoiler tags, the rules should provide guidance. I'm not going to quote your spoiler tagged stuff cuz I'll see what you wrote. And I won't open your spoiler tagged stuff cuz I have no idea what's in it.

5. Lucas01210

Lucas01210 Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2013
    I was just brainstorming what might happen. I have no inside knowledge.

6. rumblewagon

Sep 24, 2004
    That could refer to Anakin's state of mind.

7. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    So ready for this episode but so nervous to see what happens

Order66Survivor likes this.
  8. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    About the missing braid and against pretty much all odds, could it be because she'll be knighted? (I'm just throwing it out as a suggestion; it was something that briefly crossed my mind).

V-2 likes this.
  9. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    But that would be the same result. Anakin wants to see his padawan exonerated too.

10. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    [face_sick]

Order66Survivor and Paparazzo like this.
  11. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    I think that should be included in the Jedi Council's "we're sorry for thinking it was you" gift basket.

Why is the Supreme Chancellor leading a trial? Do they not have judges in the Republic?

V-2 and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  12. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Windu (Ep III): He has control of the Senate and the Courts; he's too dangerous to be kept alive!

This episode – the culmination of five years of development of Ahsoka Tano’s character and her relationship with Anakin – is personally helmed by Dave Filoni, who serves as episodic director in addition to being the supervising director for the series. Underscoring the significance of the finale, composer Kevin Kiner arranged an orchestral score for this episode to better resemble the full, classical score found in the Star Wars feature films.

The second sentence has got me even more excited for the episode.

13. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I could easily see Palpatine demanding to handle this himself.

I could also see Ahsoka doing such a great job getting herself out of this that the Council decides she's passed her trials. Or she finds and kills the "real killer," which I'm hoping is Letta and Filoni was just trolling us differently than I thought he was trolling us.

14. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Letta died two episodes ago...

15. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Or did she?

16. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    This has been a very well written and performed arc. Bravo to everyone over at LucasAnimation. I'm really looking forward the finale.

17. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    I agree, we should march on Skywalker Ranch to congratulate them on a job well done.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  18. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    Whilst carrying our copies of the ROTS comic.

Order66Survivor likes this.
  19. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    I was actually thinking while all dressed as Barriss.

20. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
    From someone who read the latest issue of Star Wars Insider which provided some spoilers for the finale this week (NOTE: Don't assume this is completely 100% accurate just yet someone will have to search around to find out if this is true or wait till Friday/Saturday but for now take this for what's it worth. The only thing that confuses me though is when this was/will be released and if it isn't out yet how this person got it early but again take it for what's it worth for now. Also some may recognise I've posted this information in the Season 5 [[major spoilers & video clips!!!]] thread. If I am to remove this information from here let me know because I don't want to validate another rule like I did before):
    Barriss is the trader! she believes the Jedi are corrupt because they are following a corrupt senate and the only way to get the point across is through violence. Ahsoka is kind of exiled, even though she is offered to return she refuses. The article said this is not the end of her character though... and that they know how they want to handle all of the characters destinies before the show comes to a finish.

21. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Is that the Insider leak everyone was talking about? If you ask me, from the way it reads it sounds fake.

22. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
    The person I got the information from said they had a subscription. They didn't know if it was on shelves yet but isn't as far as I know.

23. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    She did.

InterestingLurker likes this.
  24. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Or did she?

25. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    We will find out for sure, soon enough.

Order66Survivor and GGrievous like this.