main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Clone Wars (AOTC)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The_ChosenOne, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_ChosenOne

The_ChosenOne Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2006
    Title: The Clone Wars
    Author(s): The_ChosenOne
    Timeframe: AOTC/Clone Wars (begins at the Battle of Geonosis)
    Characters: Main Character: Ace (ARC Trooper in the 501st, I know it's weird), 501st Troopers, and some Jedi Masters.
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Suspense
    Summary: Ever wonder what would happen if the Jedi Masters requested a clone that wasn't even a clone. If they requested that he had a different hairstyle, face, DNA, voice, and even skill in fighting. Well we are about to find out as we follow the life of the nickname "clone" Ace (number 1!)in his adventure as a clone from the very beginning at the Battle of Geonosis to his final battle with General Grevious. (didn't want then summary to be long)
    Notes: This is my first story so I?m a newbie I guess. I hope you enjoy it.

Also since I want everyone to know Ace a little before we start the story here's a little character bio on him.

Name: Ace
    Species: Human
    History: 10 years ago during the Phantom Menace the Jedi master that requested the clone army also requested a clone with known of the same things as Jango Fett but with his skill. The Kaminoans told the Jedi master it would be hard and only one would be able to be made. The Kaminoans did accomplish this task and told the Jedi council of this warrior who nicknamed him Ace. The Jedi believed they could make a war hero and gave the Kaminoans credits to pay Jango Fett to train Ace which he did and made Ace an ARC trooper. When the 501st was formed the Jedi council put Ace into it as an ARC trooper. He still wore his blue marked advanced clone armor to tell him apart but he was extremely different from the clones around him.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: The Republic's First Victory

Ace sighed as the pilots of the Republic attack cruiser informed him that the Republic attack cruiser did not obtain ARC-170s, V-Wings, or any other starships. Ace walked to the front of the cockpit and looked out the enormous glass window where he view the assault upon the Trade Federation cruiser. "Then tell me how are we going to win this battle if we don't have any starships to fight their starships, or destroy some of their vital weapon systems or communication systems?" Ace questioned with fear of losing his first battle.
    "Sir the Trade Federation isn't carrying any cruisers." One of the clones replied
    "Ah so it is a fair battle." Ace responded glancing over to Geonosis. He wondered about how the battle was going down there and knew if the Trade Federation cruiser won they would get their reinforcements to Geonosis. "I have an idea. We have those spacesuits features right? If we use them and fly over to the cruiser we can infiltrate it and take it out from the inside."
    "That's a grade idea Ace! I'll inform the crew!" A clone exclaimed. Ace nodded and hurried out of the cockpit and activated his spacesuit. A jetpack was know mounted on his back and a second kind of helmet was formed over his head while some type of outer armor former over his main armor. He head for the hangar bay where the men of the 501st he was leading awaited his commands. Ace picked up his DC-15 Blaster rifle and walked to the front of the hangar bay. As the hangar bay doors open he shouted his order. "Go! Alpha squad follow me." Ace activated his jet pack as the Trade Federation cruiser lined up with them. He floated around in space with a squad of 10 men. He gave the hand signal to follow him as they dodged the turrets on the side of the Trade Federation cruiser. Soon they avoided the obstacle and made it aboard the top of the cruisers only to find another obstacle.
    "Sir what should we do?" One of the troopers questioned as he took cover with Ace.
    "Just nade him," was Ace's answers. The squad launched there thermal detonators of the blockade like wall on the cruiser and awaited the destruction of the turret. "Now here's the touch part. We need some fusion cutters and we need to cut thro

2. CloneCommanderCody

CloneCommanderCody Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 21, 2006
    Nice job ChosenOne

Check out the Heretic

3. The_ChosenOne

Feb 10, 2006
    Sweet someone already posted that they liked it! Cool. Ok sure I guess I'll check that out.

4. Kudzu

Kudzu Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 18, 2005
    Out of curiosity, is this character the same Ace who I have deleted twice from the "Clone trooper commanders" page at Wikipedia?

5. The_ChosenOne

Feb 10, 2006
    Chapter Two: Surrounded

Ace sat down in an open seat with an amazing view of Geonosis as the attack cruiser steadily descended down to Geonosis's desert-like skys. They all thought the pathway was clear, but little did they know that a Trade Federation cruiser already stationed on Geonosis was awaiting them. The clones onboard the attack cruiser weren't prepared for an attack and the attack cruiser was more vulnerable then ever have they prepared for landing. In minutes there ship was torn about by laser cannons and turbo lasers and the clones of the 501st send into the burning grasp of the Geonosis desert as a pile of rubble.

"Nice landing." Ace remarked as they crash landing. He crawled out of a pile of control panels and the frame of the glass window. The didn't seem to even be a cockpit now just the open space of the attack cruiser was left, destroyed and buried in the dunes of the desert. "At least we are stranded in the middle of no where where no droids can get us," Ace reassuring answered himself.

"Ahh sir you might want to rethink that," One of the pilots groaned, pointing at the super battle droids approaching. Ace swore under his breath but it seemed so loud to him that the whole solar system could hear. We paced around the remains of attack cruiser awaiting an idea to pop into his head.

"Give me whatever type of communication we have. I need to speak with General Mace Windu," Ace finally commanded.

"Sir our comm system is nearly destroyed and we can only send out a small message to General Mace Windu." The clone pilot responded pressing a few buttons to activate the comm system.

"Very well. I'll jut have to contact General Mace Windu quickly." Ace sighed. When he had gotten hold of Mace Windu he urge him to come to their locations. " General Mace Windu we have crashed landed in the middle of the desert. There are super battle droids everywhere and we need assitance!" Ace's voice boomed over the comm system.

Finally Mace answered back after a period of pondering an idea for a battle plan. "Very well I will assist you with the fellow clone troopes aboard my gunship. We will deploy several other gunships to pick us up and transport us out of there. In the mean time you should start fighting."

Ace's connection wasl ost and all he could hear was fant scratching noises. He ordered his men to set up some battle positions and 'Give 'em hell!'. Ace intended to do very so as he pulled his blaster rifle into his arm. He began blasting super battle droids apart the best he could but it proved to be challenging. Ace rolled some thermal detonators out in front of the advancing blockade of super battle droids to destroy some and then create some dust to float into the air. "Follow me and throw your C2 detonators in the dust. Then open fire on the smoke." The remaining troopers did as told resulting in a whole lot of supers dead but no more detonators.

Ace dove into a ditch in the dirt with some other troopers, seeing that they were in the crossfires of super battle droid's wrist rockets. They stationed their blaster rifles over the edge of the ditch and blasted away at countless super battle droids approaching the attack cruiser. The next minutes were clouded with death, loud blast of blaster rifles, and muffled commands to unkown clones. The supers stopp attacking as the gunship made it's approach with 20 others. Ace heart was beating harder than ever as he lay covered in dirt. Fear ran through his veins as he gripped his blaster rifle. He couldn't get the thoughts, the visions of him dieing and this as his final hour. He guessed that was how al clones were feeling at that time, but being more advanced than the normal clone he overcame his fear. He charged out to the landing gunships assiting General Mace Windu as he sliced countless super battle droids in half.

Ace was proud of his men as they rushed forward with victory in thier thoughts now. He was even more proud of himself though fighting side by side with

6. CloneCommanderCody

Jan 21, 2006
    Great Chapter again. Bravo.

7. The_ChosenOne

Feb 10, 2006
    Thanks. Chapter 3 will be coming tomorrow if I have some time. Cool I got a fan. I cant wait for the next chapter for yours.

8. CloneCommanderCody

Jan 21, 2006
    C_S from The Creche has accepted to take you as a padawan. Did ya know that yet?

CCC

C_S is Cortney_Solo

9. The_ChosenOne

Feb 10, 2006
    *slaps head*

I forgot to check. Cool I'll go over and check now.

10. The_ChosenOne

Feb 10, 2006
    Chapter 3: Ace's Men...Dead

Ace laid down heavy suppressing fire on the shielded droidekas while someone else crawled through the sun colored sand. The clones were all here on Geonosis for less than a half hour or so and all of their white battle armor was now a faint bright orange color. Ace ordered someone else to through the C2 detonators at the droidekas causing them to lose their shields while the men flanking them started shooting and smashing them with their guns. "Nice work men. Now stand back." Ace wandered on up to the door where droids were suppose to put their heads up through a red scanner to open the door. Ace just attached his charge to the door and made a desperate dash to cover.

"Fire in the hole!" One of the clones yelped crawling into a near ditch. Ace dove into the ditch and held his head down when the fiery explosion bursted across the wasteland burning one of the clones to a crisp. Ace muttered something under his breath and then did whatever clone is supposed to do with their comrades die...he moved on. The clones found a singled elevator going up or down.

"Ok men lets see where this things main core is, plant a charge, and get the hell out of here." Ace roared as he approached some bright red panels. He pushed his fingers down on a few buttons, skimming the levels of the facility. "It's on the bottom floor. Alpha squad and three others from Delta squad follow me." Ace stop and looked at its readings. "Energy 100% and Shields 100%. What? There are shields?!?" Ace yelled with rage.

"Ahh yes sir. It seems that in this general area is the shield control. There is a steel vault door that can only be open with a code no explosive charges. The code will open the door and shut off the shields beyond the door. Then you go in and shut the shields off. To obtain the codes though you'll have to get it from the guard which is a spider droid." A clone muttered looking over the 3-D blueprints.

"Well then let's go. If we need help Delta Squad and Beta Squad come down one at a time. The rest of the squads will stay up here." Ace gave the clones very strict orders and instructed them on where to position themselves. Finally the 10 clones of Alpha made their way into the elevator and pushed down the down button. The doors shut and the dim light began flicking on and off. "I've got a bad feeling about this." Ace moaned a little studying the elevator looking for cracks, broken wires, anything not working right. The elevator came to a sudden halt and tangled around a little the wires snapping. "Oh...my...god." Ace whispered.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The clones shrieked a little, but the screeching of the elevator ramming into the solid walls made it so no one heard what they were even thinking. Ace was thrown to the floor as the elevator smashed into the ground almost killing them all. Fortunately the doors flung open, but unfortunately a brigade of battle droids were creating a blockade. Alarms were going off making the loud firing of blaster rifles only an eerie echo that wasn't easy to hear. Ace dodged a laser but soon enough and blasted through his arm sending a slight pain through his body.

"Take cover!" Ace growled as another clone collapsed to the ground. Oil spurted everywhere when the clone troopers finally overcame the battle droids and destroyed them in moments. Ace leaned against the wall sighing in relief. His arm was in a lot of pain and he could barely move it, but he had the main power core and doorway to the shield generator right in front of him. The clone?s happiness ended as the loud pounding of a spider droid echoed through the room. Ace pulled himself up and unattached the anti-armor weapon on him. He immediately dropped to the floor and crawled to near cover. When he popped up he fired at the red eye of the spider droid damaging it.? This will be easy! Just hit the red eye!" Ace cheered.

"Think again Ace!" One of the clones shouted over the fire of blasters. The spider droid cove

11. The_ChosenOne

Feb 10, 2006
    Up. Ok well the next chapter will come tommorrow.

12. CloneCommanderCody

Jan 21, 2006
    Yeah another chapter. Nice job. T_CO.

13. The_ChosenOne

Feb 10, 2006
    Sorry I didn't make this yesterday... didn't have much time or feel like it.

Chapter 3: Ace's Break

Ace's man had died that one day, but he had been supplied with another fighing force of the 501st. Ace reported to his superior on Coruscant who was awaiting him outside the Jdi Temple where rolls of clones were lined up. Ace wondered what kind of mission would require this many clones, but he would soon find out he wasn't going anywhere. "Ace there you are. By order of the Jedi Council you have been rewarded a day off because of you courageous work. We would like that you go to a cantina and celebrate a little. You know loosen up." Ace's superior commanded.

If it weren't for Ace's helmet, his superior would have seen Ace's cold glare. "Sir you cna't do this. I don't want to go out and celebrate. I want to fight and win this war if it means death. Besides you can't have a clone take a break," Ace argued with his superior who just shook his head and walked close.

"Ace your a great leader, but if you don't take a break you will go crazy or something. Remember your not a regular clone. You've had different things to you and you shouldn't be fighting too many battles or you won't last long," Ace nodded as his superior won the argument. Ace knew how different he was, so he lifted his helmet up, smiled with his perfect teeth, and turned away heading towards the exit.

Ace walked down the streets of Coruscant, the rude citizens pushing him back and knocking him down like it was a riot. Ace wore long sleeved white shirt with some black pants and boots. He learned the ways of the street quickly and pushed back arrving at his destination in no time. He glanced at the blinking sign, 'The Slums'. Ace pondered on why someone would name a cantina, 'The Slums'. he immediately found out as he entered the cantina. Men gambled away their credits, leaning back with their stomaches hanging out. Woman were poorly dressed, mean threw fists at each other, and the atmosphere of the whole place was a noticable unbelievable nasty scent. Ace turned his back on the place and headed for the exit.

A girl who was most likey a waitress grabbed him by the arm and sat him down beside the counter. "Don't leave she begged. I need to find someone to take an order, but your the only guy in here that looks kind," she begged pulling out a datapad and little mechanical pen. She had a sweet look in her eyes so Ace sighed and nodded.

"I'll just take some water," Ace muttered. "So you don't seem likethe other people in here, why are you even working here?" Ace questioned looking into the girls twinkling blue eyes. She only looked down, thinking that Ace would mock or laugh at her for what she was about to let leak out of her mouth.

"Well... I... I'm poor and my family is all dead so this is the only job I have. I really wish I could get out of here. I really do," she moaned sliding her datapad to a bartender who filled a glass of wat and handed it to Ace. The man looked at the girl and then at Ace and signaled that it was her break. She cheered a little and settled down next to Ace. "Who are you anyways? I mean why would you be done here, you look rich or something."

"I'm Ace. I'm... a... a clone. The Republic changed my whole DNA and everything when I was first being made so I'm... different. During the recent Battle of Geonosis, me and some other 501st clones won the space battle over Geonosis and were a key part in the victory at Geonosis once we landed. I'm the only clone from my other members of the 501st with me that lived." Ace looked down at the ground ashamed of himself as he chucked down some of his water.

"Your a clone. Wow that's amazing. I'm Tia. I'm no clone, my family is dead, and this is the only job I have," she sighed as her boss called her back to work.

"Tia wait!" Ace shouted as Tia slipped out of his reach. She blushed and looked back at the man calling for her. Ace felt that this girl should be freed of this, slum ca

14. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    Hey, this is a pretty good story. :) I like the romance your putting in. Good job. [face_dancing]

Did you know that C_S was my Master? She knighted me this last new years. She's a good Master. She helped me alot. :)

P.S Could I get a PM when you update? :D

-Commander Tharen-

15. The_ChosenOne

Feb 10, 2006
    Sure and thanks. Yeah I'm thinking about adding the romance (when I get better at it) later because Ace is "different" than other clones. Anyways I will and the next chapter will also be postted most likely tomorrow. I am also planning to make a new story in the beyond the saga so If you want me to pm you when I make that I will.

16. The_ChosenOne

Feb 10, 2006
    I am terribly sorry I was inactive for so long. My computer messed up and then i was busy but now im back and im posting the next chapter tomorrow if anyone would even still like to read this but I'm going to start a new fanfic i was thinking of tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.