main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA The Clone Wars: bonus content

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jawajames , Jan 16, 2014.

1. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    Here's where we talk about the "bonus content" of The Clone Wars (aka what would have been season six):

Popping into the news today, it appears that a German network will be airing the bonus content soon, and episode descriptions have surfaced and been translated:
    http://clubjade.net/?p=56952

2. Padawan Fangirl

Padawan Fangirl Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    The Order 66 arc sounds really interesting. Can't wait for it to come to America. :)

Sent from my stupid little astro droid using TapaTalk 2.

3. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    agreed - that first arc sounds really cool. i kinda wish i hadn't seen the description, to keep it all a surprise!

4. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    So Germany is getting this first?

So getting an exclusive showing of Attack of the Clones in 3D isn't good enough for them? They need to get this first too? >_<

5. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    The German network SuperRTL has been the broadcast home of The Clone Wars for some years (and is likely the original home for it in Germany), and since it is part-owned by Disney, it's a lot easier to air there than here in the US, with TCW originally being on Cartoon Network and possibly the home video rights still remaining with Warner Brothers, which is why the bonus content has been talked about in non-traditional distribution channels, and not on DVD/Blu-ray.