main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The Clone Wars CGI movie...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by ForceTheologian, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    Well? Are we gonna do anything? ANyone have an idea?

FT

2. Man_Of_Steel

Man_Of_Steel Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2005
    Hey everyone,

I haven't posted on here in about 2 years...but I was hoping this group was still together and doing stuff. I would also be interested in going with a group to see the Clone Wars movie.

Also, do you guys still have meetings?

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Not to sound too contradictory... yes and no on the meetings front. Our group currently gets together in smaller fragment cells... it has been quite a while since we all were present for one large meeting. I plan to see Clone Wars... not sure on time or location but I'll post what is doable for me when the time arrives. Hopefully we'll see a few familar faces :cool:.

4. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    It would be good to see some of you again. It has been way too long.
    *sigh of relief*
    Can you believe that I've been in the accursed Navy for 3 and a half years now....ha only 2 and a half left.

-And no, it has become pretty final in my heart. I WON'T be making this a career.
    I am using the schools to my advantage and earning a degree in computer science.
    And unlike certain people I used to know, I will actually UTILIZE the knowledge I receive.

I hope all my brothers are doing alright. I've never been happier in my life. I will be asking Lisa to marry me very soon--have been with her for over a year and it has been the most blessed year in my life.

5. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Congrats. I can honestly say we all miss hanging out like we used too. Things change... we can never go back to the way things were... but perhaps we can forge ahead and find something new in each other to enjoy.

Lodreh

6. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    I'm sorry to "hijack" this thread but a rude comment has been made towards me that I need to clarify.

Christopher Lee Yarborough,

I truly felt that my feelings had been made clear to you and that you were to cease and desist from ever going into a public place that I frequent and start with your high school drama. I know that you marring that girl you have been stalking since you met her at my parents house when she was 12 and you were a young age of 23. But allow me to tell you this, I am using my knowledge in a new and exciting way. If you must see what my early CG work looks like go to www.flikr.com/kazuma-art . Also understand I am wooing a job with Blizzard and working with a company now doing stuff for the Discovery channel and NBC. I may be moving to California by the end of this year if I land one of these big jobs. I find it shameful that you would bring this kind of juvenile crap to these boards after I told you I was done with you and to never come near me again.

IF, you continue this form of verbal assault I will take it to the men in badges as per my legal right. I will not tolerate this behavior towards me, especially when its in public. If you feel you must be vulgar and child like, then either do it in private or PM what ever left overs you need to get off your chest so you can finally grow up.

~Dear mods, I apologize for the tone at which I had to post on these forums. I ask that you leave this post in this thread UN-modified as it is my legal warning and it will become needed if things have to go to the next level. Thank you and God Bless~

7. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Hey guys! I came here to talk about the new movie coming out, but it seems that there are some deeper issues going on. Please feel free to PM me anytime if there's something you need to discuss. [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.