Amph The Clone Wars: Darth Maul is Back

Discussion in 'Community' started by RangerFett, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Nevermind Jedi Knight

star 6
    [link=http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/star-wars-clone-wars-season-3-episode-16-ahsoka/]Recap of "Altar of Mortis"[/link]
  2. Nevermind Jedi Knight

star 6
    [link=http://www.theforce.net/topstory/story/Preview_TCW_Ghosts_Of_Mortis_136519.asp]Preview of "Ghosts of Mortis"[/link]
  3. JohnWesleyDowney Jedi Master

star 5
  4. Nevermind Jedi Knight

star 6
  5. Nevermind Jedi Knight

star 6
    [link=http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/star-wars-clone-wars-season-3-episode-18-tarkin/]Recap of Season 3, Episode 18, Tarkin Appears[/link]
  6. Nevermind Jedi Knight

star 6
    8:30-9PM | CARTOON NETWORK
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars

"If anyone was going to watch Clone Wars, it would certainly be the people home on a Friday night. But considering how good this season has been, we're counting this one as another win for the nerds."
  7. Nevermind Jedi Knight

star 6
    8-9PM | CARTOON

"OMG!!!!! It's Chewbacca!!!!! Voiced by Peter Mayhew!!!!! Settle down, inner geek, you're embarrassing me."
  8. Nevermind Jedi Knight

star 6
    [link=http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/20/star-wars-clone-wars-katee-sackhoff-exclusive-video/]Katee Sackhoff cast[/link]
  9. Chancellor_Ewok Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Starbuck in Death Watch? Win.
  10. Darth_Gamek Jedi Knight

star 6
    So far, that's the only thing I'm really interested in for the new season. :p
  11. Nevermind Jedi Knight

star 6
    8-9PM | CARTOON NETWORK | SEASON PREMIERE

"A terrorist organization stirs up civil-war strife in a faraway land destabilized by political turmoil."
  12. Nevermind Jedi Knight

star 6
    [link=http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/star-wars-clone-wars-season-4-episode-3-prisoners/]"Clone Wars" Season 4, Episode 3[/link]
  13. SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London

star 8
    I liked the opening 3-part story, nice to see a different battle terrain seeing as they have covered everything else. It stops the show being repetitive which is a good thing.

Even Jar Jar had a use, which is suprising :p

The Karkarodons were good villains and the Aqua Droids were tough (certainly compared to their terrestrial counterparts). Good to see Ackbar make an appearance also, some decent development of the supporting characters.
    The JAWS ending for Tamson I guess should have been obvious, and suprisingly bloody for such a program.
  14. Nevermind Jedi Knight

star 6
    Episode: Shadow Warrior
    NEW
    S04, E04

"Jar Jar must fill in for Boss Lyonie and sway his people from rising against the Naboo."

8:00 - 8:30 PM TOON
  15. Nevermind Jedi Knight

star 6
    [link=http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/star-wars-clone-wars-season-4/]Recap of Episode 5[/link]
  16. Nevermind Jedi Knight

star 6
    [link=http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/10/12/star-wars-clone-wars-darth-maul/]Darth Maul Lives![/link]
  17. Chancellor_Ewok Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Interesting. Will we actually get Anakin and Obi-wan doubleteaming Maul? That should be a hell of a Jedi duel.
  18. yankee8255 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    How exactly are they going to explain away the whole getting cut in half thing? "Merely a flesh wound!"
  19. mrjop2 Jedi Knight

star 4
    Good idea, This season of the Clone Wars has been rather boring so far, and after a fantastic third season. They need something to shake things up a little.
  20. SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London

star 8
    I liked the opening Mon Calamari episodes, seems harh to judge a series that has barely reached half way.

I think Maul will most likely be some sort of force entity or trapped as a spirit within something and only able to advise. At least, that's how I hope he will be, I don't approve of bringing back dead characters, however badass they are.
  21. Nevermind Jedi Knight

star 6
    Episode: Nomad Droids
    NEW
    S04, E06

The droids escape dangers on several planets.

8:00 - 8:30 PM TOON
  22. mrjop2 Jedi Knight

star 4
    Not meaning to sound harsh, but compared to the first three seasons, this season has started on a very boring not for me, and too many episodes of Jar Jar to boot. Season three was by far the best of the series. I don't know why, but it seems like season 4 for most sci fi series is the black sheep. Stargate Atlantis, which i loved, is another example of this. Season 4 was good, but the most boring season, with a rather dull season finally. These episodes with the droids are just getting annoying now. Having one every once in a while is good, but do a two or three parter with only the droids is just boring. This last one was just a copy of the Wizard of Oz. I hope the four parter that's coming up in a few weeks picks things up. I especially look foward to Darth Maul's return and perhaps that series of episodes will salvage this season. All I know is that for the past three seasons, I was always excited about Fridays new episodes of TCW, but this season, I've really lost some interest in the show so far. Currently the show that gets me more excited about Friday evenings is Thundercats. So far, that series has been out of this world.
  23. Chancellor_Ewok Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Katee Sackhoff is guesting as a member of Death Watch this season as well. That should also be pretty entertaining.

:)
  24. mrjop2 Jedi Knight

star 4
    I didn't know that. That sounds good! I mean, the preview for this season, when the last season ended looked exciting, but we haven't seen any of that yet. Maybe it's just me, but so far, it just feels like their struggling for ideas up to this point of the season. That three story ark of General Akbars homeworld felt like butter spread across too much bread. They should have kept it a two story arc. This current arc with the droids also feels unoriginal and overstretched. One episode would have been fine, but two in a row, and maybe three? Of course, I could just feel that way now because I can only watch one episode per week, where for the first three seasons, we can watch the whole season at one time.

All I'm really saying is that this season is off to a very slow start, compared to the other seasons where they jumped right into it. I want to see more Anakin Skywalker slowly turning to the dark side. I like to see more strategic space battles. I also want to see more Ventress against Dooku. Let's bring in another big baddie similar to Cad Bane.
  25. Darth_Gamek Jedi Knight

star 6
    Oh my God. This is exactly how I feel.