main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars: Episode 208: Brain Invaders Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Garth Maul, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    Amongst primates, displaying teeth is a sign for weakness...apparently, for amphibious sentient beings (or just Nautolans) like Kit Fisto, it's a greeting that works in lieu of a hand shake. :p

2. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    Or maybe he's just a hired spokesperson for some whitening toothpaste from his home planet..:p

3. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    There were a couple of times where I wondered if Karina was actually still alive, particular when Barriss spoke. I can't understand how the worms could possess anyone otherwise (Karina seemed to make it clear that she was the only thing controlling them in that other episode). I guess you could chalk it up to the worms being super-smart on their own, but Karina surviving and taking control of a Jedi (which is what she originally wanted) makes more sense.

4. LawJedi

LawJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2009
    If she's the dominant member of the species, wouldn't the sentient worms follow her whims? Therefore, she does control them.

5. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Right -- I was referring to whether she was dead in Brain Invaders though, in which case she wouldn't be controlling them (which makes little sense IMO).

6. Dunedain1

Dunedain1 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 4, 2003
    This was a really good episode. :) Ahsoka trapped on a ship with these parasites on the loose, having to try to regain control of the ship and really use her wits; and the intense moment where Anakin finally has had enough and resorts to, shall we say, aggressive interrogation methods to save Ahsoka. You could feel Anakin's frustration and disgust with the enemy, and his fierce determination as he strode into the cell block. And at the end, Anakin, when talking with Ahsoka, makes a veiled reference to his own struggle with his tendency to become so attached to his friends that he might cross the line to save them. I think this is one of the best Clone Wars episodes so far. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.