main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars: Episode 302: ARC Troopers Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Garth Maul, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that, duh.[face_laugh]

2. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    or perhaps 'dear General' has a crush on Asajj [face_laugh]
    but really as GG would you go to Dooku and say "I failed - i wasted army of droids and your best assassin" Dooku would not forgive GG after all those failures- Asajj is important asset- Grievous was impressed by her effectiveness and he wants to command living troops like her not just dumb battledroids- leaving Ventress there would've been extremely stupid move[face_shame_on_you]

3. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Oh, my blood pressure returned back to normal roughly 1 1/2 days after I saw the deleted scene. :eek:=D= No wonder this one was my favorite episode so far as I can hardly remember any of the others now.

4. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    That's because there hasn't been a single good episode since this one. The "Mortis" trilogy was Ok, the rest were garbage, IMHO. At least episodes 1 and 2 had: 1) Clones and 2) Covered the war. I hate the idea of buying the DVD set, knowing that I'm only going to watch a couple of episodes, but 1 and 2 really were that good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.