main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars: Episode 307: Assassin Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Barriss_Coffee, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lugija

Lugija Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2009
    He actually won in ARC Troopers. He used good tactics to get his troops on the surface (and even under it!), defeated Obi-Wan by choosing the battleground, and created diversion big enough for Asajj to get into the DNA room. If she had got away with Jango's DNA, it would have been a pretty good day for Grievous.

2. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
  3. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I just realized something... to date, the Gunray and Ventress episode is the only episode where the Separatists actually won. Unless you count Ziro's escape as the Separatists' doing, which I don't think it was.

4. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Well no[face_thinking] .... Separatists conquer entire sector near Felucia in Holocron Heist under command of Grievous- they crush republic defenders of Ryloth in Supply Lines, Grievous destroyes several fleets with Malevolence and wins Eeth Koth in Grievous Intrigue... there is several CIS-victories in the series but almost all of them are minor or they happen during the very first minutes of the episode and in the end there is usually major republic victory [face_frustrated]

5. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I'm half wishing for a bizarro universe in which the separatists win everything and the republic always loses. And Obi Wan will have severe bronchitis.

6. CadBane

CadBane Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2009
    It's called the EU

7. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    No.... seppies lose many times over in EU too... but yeah... in eu they win even sometimes[face_tired]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.