main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars: Episode 320: Citadel Rescue Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Garth Maul, Mar 8, 2011.

1. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    I don't hate her either but don't you think a cool clone shot like from The Citadel would do better? Or one of Anakin? There is also the potential that the last 2 episode guides have Ahsoka as the main picture.

2. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    maybe we'll see some long range force choking over a security cam similar to empire strikes back.

3. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I think Rex will die this episode to focus character development/marketing strategies on Fives, who has cooler armor.

4. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Come on... we're complaining about the episode guide pictures now? Who cares what's in them! They could show Tarkin's bare ass for all I care.

You people are just bored. :p

5. AhsokaMiro

AhsokaMiro Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2008
    And to be honest, my first reaction to that ep. guide photo was that it was Really Damned Cool just as a piece of art- it doesn't even look like a still frame so much as a painting. And it's an actual action shot for once. So no, I didn't feel especially punched in the face.

6. TheFiffis

TheFiffis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2010
    I could probably live without ever seeing that.

7. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    C'mon, give him a chance. Yeah, he's old, but he's been working out since he rejoined the military.

He looks pretty fit to me.

8. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    I thought of this as well at first but I don't see it happening. Rex is too important of a character right now, he'll stick around. Not only for the show but the money they make off of him. Not to mention they wouldn't kill off Rex in this arc where he's been nothing but a minor or supporting character.

I do agree that Fives will be more of a recurring character on the show though, at least I hope.

9. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Haha where did you get that idea?- please no..... that's stuff-we'll-never-see i hope[face_laugh] Ahsoka... or any part of her is much better:p

honestly good idea- Sobeck has to die i can't stand any captured separatist for now- not until we see that long-awaited prison break...

10. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    I actally hope Sobeck lives and escapes in the episode. There haven't been enough Separatist escapes in the series, except for Grievous & Ventress always escaping.

11. Jedi-Master-Vader

Jedi-Master-Vader Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    Call me pedantic but where's Even Piell??

12. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    Are they trying to tell us something? Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn

Nah, I'm sure it's just an oversight, I've seen it before.

13. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    interesting - is team changing so radically that Even is suddenly disappearedo_O even if Even (lol) dies he should be key character still..... more than Fives:rolleyes:

14. FistoFan93

FistoFan93 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 27, 2009
    Seen this before, characters are more frequently forgotten recently. Still afraid for Even's life though. REALLY hope he'll live.

Seeing the summary, I really hope there is at least as much screen time with Plo/Saesee/Adi as there is for the ground team. It looks like this episode will still mainly focus on the ground group, or they're just keeping the rescue secret.

15. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    I'm still getting used to calling him Evan.

16. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    This.

17. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    Agreed, except for the part about Tarkin's ass.

18. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    You guys wanna discuss a character's ass, you go to the Stuff-We'll-Never-See-Thread like everyone else. Except for Obi-Wan, who's apparently beefcake personified in this series. :p

19. FistoFan93

Jul 27, 2009
    I'm not American, but isn't it odd that they call him Evan instead of...well..Even?

20. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    I don't want to see Tarkin's ass, because what if the pimples on the left and right cheeks are not balanced? In his quest to balance everything in the universe, Anakin will have to balance them. And I really don't want to see that.

21. FistoFan93

Jul 27, 2009
    You know, GG isn't at all wrong when he says this is the big 'Anakin-Obi Wan-Ahsoka-show'. Let's look at the numbers. Out of the 70 episodes to date (4 movie episodes and 66 from S1-S3) there have been only 7 episodes in which neither of the three characters have starred (namely: Ambush, Bombad Jedi, Senate Murders, Clone Cadets, Corruption, Pursuit of Peace and Monster). This means that there is only 1 per 10 episodes in which neither of the 3 characters are featured (!)

When looking at Ahsoka only, saying that we're seeing Ahsoka more often than in previous seasons is wrong: In season 1 we saw Ahsoka 14 times, in season 2: 11 times, and in season 3: 12 times. However, this season she makes all of her 12 appearances as a major character, whereas in season 2 that was 9 times, and in season 1 that was 10 times. On a side note, before the second half of this season, the highest number of consecutive Ahsoka appearances had been 4 (LAPR-Brain Invaders), now that record has been broken with 8 (!) consecutive appearances (Overlords-Wookiee Hunt).

22. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Ahsoka wasn't in Legacy of Terror IIRC. So it'd be 3 with the Holocron trilogy.

EDIT: Oh yeah, had to start it from the beginning again. Sorry, wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything. I'll go cry in the corner now.

23. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Yeah, she is. She gets transported out of the planet.

24. FistoFan93

Jul 27, 2009
    You should rewatch Legacy of Terror. Only the first minute is required. Please check next time, before stating that I'm wrong (as with statistics, I'm nearly always right :p )

25. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Obi-Wan is seen but he is not starring in Supply Lines- so well i think you add all minor appearance also- so then yes it's not those eps- but still i wouldn't count that as "Obi-Wan starring episode" either gives wrong picture of his appearance..... and Ahsoka is seen in Legacy of Terror but she's not starring.....