main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars: Episode 322: Wookiee Hunt Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Barriss_Coffee, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Oddly, that would fit with a reference in POD that said they seemed to materialize out of the shadows.

2. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    The only wrong with the Trandoshans was their voice. Oh God was it annoying: now that I've watched this duology 5 times, it just stands out.

3. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Didn't bother me... but now you said it- Dar sounds like Donald Duck with a lower pitch[face_laugh]

4. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    True that. [face_laugh] But on a serious note, it made them far less threatening. I wish they release the original cut of the duology on the DVD since it's longer and more action-packed, according to Dave anyway.

5. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    I think episode may have been maybe too scary for younger fans if trandos would've been more threatening- anyway voices did not bother me that much entire design of trandos is bit laughable "big lizard people" so don't really think how they could be seriously threatening anyway but that's just me..... don't know why they fear subtitles that much though- they could have talked their own language when alone....