1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.

TCW Episode The Clone Wars: Episode 409: Plan of Dissent Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Gry Sarth, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Master

star 5
    So the first episode of the arc has a Dark Forces shot and the third a Rebel Assault II shot. *nerdgasm*
  2. Humble_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Indeed.

What's more? Well, I'm making a JKDF2 level as we speak. [face_whistling]
  3. Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Master

star 5
    No way. Let me know how you make out with that!!! =P~
  4. jedi-soon Jedi Master

star 2
    Sheer awesomeness. It's time to frag that guy tho!!
  5. sacharias Jedi Youngling

star 2
    The quality of these episodes has been amazing, but I finally spotted the first "real" visual flaw in this arc (forgive me if someone else has already posted this):

After Rex removes his helmet to talk to Fives ("Are you out of your mind?.."), Fives responds: "It's the right thing to do."

Then when Fives says, "We have to try," the close up shows both Rex and Fives are wearing their helmets (you just see the bottom of Rex's bucket in the lower left corner - it's far too high to be under his arm (and it's on Rex's right side - his helmet's under his left arm).

Still, one slip up out an entire arc. I'm not complaining. :p
  6. Seerow Manager Emeritus

star 6
    In the next episode when Dogma shoots Krell. Fives is actually missing both pistols.
  7. sacharias Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Hmm... I could see those being taken while he was imprisoned - wasn't he using a rifle during the fight?
  8. Seerow Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I believe he had both at one point when trying to capture Krell, right before Krell got owned.
  9. sacharias Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Heh, I didn't realize till now that Dogma pulled Five's pistol - I thought it was Rex's. Yeah, you're right, Fives does seem to be missing both guns (though he was angled away from the camera, so maybe we just couldn't see it?).
  10. Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Master

star 5
    Yeah, when I first re-watched CoK I thought they messed up because Dogma wasn't supposed to be armed, but then I realized they do the close-up of Fives' empty holster to show that where he got the blaster.