Clone Wars The Clone Wars: Episode 415: Deception Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Gry Sarth, Jan 17, 2012.

1. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    Oh sorry I guess I missed that part:p why do you think I just changed mine?
  2. Humble_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Awww, you didn't have to change it.

It's kind of cool to have the same icons, I think. The more confusion, the better! :p

Besides, there's another one of her, but I like this one better.

edit: oh dear, it's Midnight Cowboy! [face_laugh]
  3. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    I like your thinking:D
  4. fistofan1 Force Ghost

star 4
    "This is getting out of hand... now there are two of them!"
  5. Humble_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Milord, is this... legal?
  6. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    "I will make it legal"
  7. Convor Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    To arms, to arms! my LACWACers!
    Hark, how the icons do roll it along!
    To Filoni, to Eckstein, Lanter and Taylor;
    We'll meet our proud foe, before it is long.
    Let not your icons fail you:
    Be valiant, stout and bold;
    And it will soon avail you,
    My loyal hearts of gold.
    Huzzah, my valiant LACWACers! ? again I say huzzah!
    'Tis nobly done ? these forums our own ? huzzah, huzzah!
  8. Coric Force Ghost

star 4
    Dee feels left out.
  9. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    I wonder how Wariness will figure into this besides crying at funeral. I wonder if it actually possible the fake death of Obi-wan will happen on Mandalor in the aftermath of the peace talks. That's kinda a big deal with this show. Internal continuity like that.
  10. Darth_Gamek Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Not anymore! :D
  11. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    Sniper in the pic? He is not a clone but a new character seen in trailer before- guy with a red tattoo....
  12. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    I was wondering if it isn't Obi-wan in disguise already. The nose is kinda like his.
  13. AvadaKenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    In a Cartoon Network commercial, I remember the red-face tattoo guy yelling, "I killed Obi-Wan Kenobi!" I just assumed that was Obi-Wan in disguise. Especially since the same commercial kept focusing on the question of "Who is Rico Whateverhislastname is?"

Plus, I'm kind of a dork for details--and am also super excited for this arc--so when I saw that picture on Wookieepedia a couple of days back, I compared it to a picture of Obi-Wan and I noticed the same thing you did.
  14. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    I haven't seen any recent CN commercials. Was it the one that ran after "A Friend In Need?"
  15. Valairy Scot Chosen One

star 5
    Sniper in the photo - Obi-Wan? Are you suggesting he shot himself, or that the photo is after his "death" and funeral?
  16. AvadaKenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    There was that one, but there was also a separate one during a commercial break. I remember seeing it during the Saturday morning repeat of "A Friend In Need." The separate one starts with the mystery man in a bar yelling, "I killed Obi-Wan Kenobi!" which made my ear perk, lol.

I can't say if it has repeated since I don't watch Cartoon Network for anything but TCW.
  17. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    I think the photo is of Obi-wan in disguise not his shooter. I remember there is a scene in a commercial I saw where we see Obi-wan get shot while inside a bar or something like that. I have this damn video on my own youtube channel but its blocked here at work. I bet the red faced guy the clones with the shocksticks have is the one who done it or who gets frames. I can see where this sniper could be a clone though with the strong lines around the mouth and the skinny lips.

I don't watch CN for much else than TCW and Thundercats, other than Adult Swim and TCW commercial never seem to run during AS which kinda baffles me.
  18. Coric Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't think so.. the helmet is different..
  19. Humble_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    The sniper isn't Obi-Wan. Just look at that nose. Can't be, unless they decided to use a model that has a different face altogether. I can't imagine that, unless he's using a holo-disguise or something. Seems far-fetched.
  20. AvadaKenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Okay, I found the commercial I was talking about on YouTube and got to watch it again. The sniper in the picture isn't Obi-Wan because both Obi-Wan and Anakin are chasing him, hence the whole shooting. That means the photo can't be from after the funeral either because it's the scene where Obi-Wan gets shot, like Valairy_Scot said.

However, the person in the bar bragging about shooting Obi-Wan has to be Obi-Wan himself. The voice just sounds like Obi-Wan removing his accent and talking deeper.

I'll stop my Sherlock Holmes act now and just impatiently wait for Friday.
  21. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
  22. AvadaKenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Yeah, it would make sense to post the link I talked about, eh? Brain fart on my part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVPXRgO9LBc&t=0m16s
  23. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    I stand corrected. I like that, I like how I've no idea what's about to happen with this episode and this arc. Just like at the start of other arcs I really enjoyed like the Umbara Arc, Nightsisters/Savage arc, and the season 2 Mando arc.
  24. Darthmich Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm pretty sure the sniper is going to turn out to be a young Dengar. Filoni did say we would see Dengar in Season 4.
  25. fistofan1 Force Ghost

star 4
    GG, if I may? NO