main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Clone Wars,in theatres on August 15th

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by knight_of_Valor12, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knight_of_Valor12

knight_of_Valor12 Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2008
    Give it to me straight.Lucas is going to lauch a new Star Wars film that will also be shown in TV,in chapters...Now in which theatres the Clone Wars will be lauched?I live in the middle of nowhere,in Greece.Will it come here too?And i dont think this whole apprentice-think with Anakin and his padawan is right.Anakin just became a Jedi Knight,without trials(according to the Star Wars cartoon show),and now he is capable enough to have an apprentice on his own?And if yes,then why hasnt she mentioned or shown in Revenge on The Sith?Cheers to all you Star Wars fans.From the sweat of our backs Lucas makes money.May the Force be with us all...

2. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    The Clone Wars movie is distributed in North American cinemas on August 15, as announced on sw.com here. At the moment, international dates are yet to be released ... but I can tell you that I eagerly await them just like yourself, mate, as I live Down Under.

Ahsoka is a hot topic everywhere you go. We have a thread dedicated to Ahsoka. Even though, naturally, she pops up everywhere. But you might find some interesting discussion in that thread already.

MTFBWY. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.