main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX The Clone Wars Midnight Screening @ Alamo South Lamar

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by jedimelis, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimelis

jedimelis Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    There will be a midnight showing of Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Thursday night at 11:55 pm at Alamo Drafthouse South Lamar. There appears to be only one theatre in that venue showing the movie. The Austin Fan Force will be present at this showing but are still awaiting information about being able to hold an event including trivia contests for both children and adults as well as a possible costume contest.

At this time we are planning on at least going as a group. I would encourage anyone that is interested to get your tickets now.

http://www.originalalamo.com/Show.aspx?id=5590

Please stay tuned for more information, we will let you know as soon as BigChris hears anything.

Jedimelis

2. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    If what Strife told me is true (haven't looked at our boards myself yet), then it looks like they may have added auditoriums. Since they're not a digital theater, how many they add will ultimately depend on how many copies of the film they were able to snag.

3. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    nix that...they merely moved it from a screen that seats 80 to one that seats 200. So still one screen, but ticket sales are good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.