main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Clone Wars - Potential for Palpatine/Count Dooku to use Korriban and its Resources?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by The Sith Camp, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    I came to just thinking again as usual - with Korriban being the homeworld and homeland of the Sith ... well Ancient Sith and how various Sith Lords paid visits for the Sith Treasure artifacts and the Valley of the Dark Lords for advice BUT SURELY perhaps Palpatine/Count Dooku could have 'consulted' - particularly Palpatine as he did study Sith Alchemy he could have prepared a powerful potion or conjured a storm or even SUMMONED AN ARMY OF SITH UNDEAD or Korriban Zombies or Korriban Beasts to help them/augment the Droid Armies eh? Or more trouble than its worth?

2. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
  3. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    1) Thank you, Alexrd. Good answer, and the right advice. Closing this thread.

2) The Sith Camp - I politely warned you last night about your rate of thread creation and use of all caps in posts and titles. Since last night, you have created 9 threads on this board, along with others on Saga and Fanfic. This is classified as "spamming" boards, and it needs to end right away - this is not a request. Generally, 1-2 threads created a day on the boards is considered quite a bit, with 3 as a maximum.

This is your last warning before some time off will become necessary. PM me, Bazinga'd, or any of the mod squad with any questions. Thanks.

bibfortuitous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.