main
side
curve
  1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels (or any show vs any other show) bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.
  2. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Clone Wars The Clone Wars retained my interest in Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by KED12345, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Nightsister of Four Realms star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I didn't see TCW movie in theaters either, partly because I held its being animated against it, and partly because I was on a break from most anything Star Wars during that time period. In fact I didn't see the movie until I had seen most of season 1.

2. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    I feel like it was probably the thing that killed my interest in Star Wars.

3. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    That was ROTS for me.

4. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    ROTS is the only one I actually saw in the cinema. But I did at least watch it twice.

5. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Other than TCW, ROTS is the only one I didn't pay full price for in the cinema. The first 45 minutes were worth the $1.50 I paid for it though.

6. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    The nice thing in my view that TCW has above Ep. III and the whole PT is that if I wanna just take the handful of favorite episodes I have and not watch the rest (alone or as part of the whole saga with the OT/films) I can, but outside of fan-edits you can't just watch parts of the PT films you like and skip the others (or you have to watch fast-forwarding which isn't the same).

rumblewagon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.