1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.

Clone Wars The Clone Wars: Season 3 DVD Set Official Release

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Dark Lord Tarkas, May 21, 2011.

1. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Finally broke down and bought the dvd set from Amazon last week. Still waiting for it in the mail. Kind of wished I started buying all of the these in Bluray from the start. Oh well.
  2. Seerow Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Congrats. I haven't had much of a chance to watch my season 3 blu-ray yet and unfortunately I loaned it out. =X
  3. Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Master

star 5
  4. Seerow Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'm not worried. He's coming over to watch last Friday's ep and "Carnage" on Friday after I get off work. Its a TCW date. -blush-
  5. Darth_Gamek Jedi Knight

star 6
    D'aww. :p
  6. Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Master

star 5
    Haha, looks like my little joke is dead then. Glad it worked out for you!
  7. Seerow Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Your joke could still live if this doesn't work out. He'll still have my blu-rays to set fire to.
  8. Convor Jedi Knight

star 2
    Bump.

Old topic, I know. But I finally got around to watching the special features of the Season 3 set and...damn.This bit of commentary by Filoni is pretty great.
  9. SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master

star 4
    If I remember correctly, a lot of the people here like that scene at the end as well. Arguably the best Anakin-Ahsoka scene we have gotten.

When TCW wants to, they give out some awesome behind the scenes and commentaries. The Season 1 features were awesome and such a treat but since then they have included less and less in the box sets.
  10. cwustudent Jedi Master

star 4
    Hopefully because TCW staff are so busy working on new eps to give better commentary. I just got the season 3 BR, and it was awesome. The features were partly from the original clips from the OS with some BR-exclusive material. Maybe someday we'll get more? I was on the fence about buying this set anyway, considering a box set will be available in the end, which I'll want more.