Clone Wars The Clone Wars Season 4 Anticipation Poll (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Barriss_Coffee, Aug 28, 2011.

?

The Clone Wars Season 4 Anticipation Poll (Spoilers)

Poll closed Aug 28, 2011.
Mon Calamari Battle 6 vote(s) 9.4%
C-3PO & R2-D2's Zany Adventure 2 vote(s) 3.1%
Grievous vs. Gungans 1 vote(s) 1.6%
Grievous vs. Asajj & Nightsisters 7 vote(s) 10.9%
Twin-double-bladed-lightsaber-wielding Besalisk Jedi 2 vote(s) 3.1%
Lux, Ahsoka, & Death Watch 6 vote(s) 9.4%
Clones & the Umbara Battle 12 vote(s) 18.8%
Slaves of the Republic & Togrutas (comic adaptation) 13 vote(s) 20.3%
Return of Cad Bane 3 vote(s) 4.7%
Savage Opress & the "Return" of Darth Maul 12 vote(s) 18.8%
  1. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    The Clone Wars Season 4 Premiere is fast approaching!

With everything we're seen in the previews so far, what are you most looking forward to?

***MAKE SURE YOU'RE VOTING FOR THE OPTION YOU WANT WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR VOTE, AND NOT THE OPTION ABOVE/BELOW IT!***
  2. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm not really looking forward to any of them really, but of the choices available, the one I have the most cautious optimism for is Umbara. It's more difficult for them to balls-up a clone-centric episode than one with the Big Four.
  3. Darth_Foo Force Ghost

star 4
    Voted for Grevious vs Ventress. As much as i've prayed for Anakin to off her, this is a great chance for GG to get some street-cred.
  4. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    You talkin' bout our GG?

In all seriousness though, as I have said before, Grievous' reputation is already tarnished, spoilt if you will, beyond any point of redemption in TCW.
  5. GGrievous Force Ghost

star 5
    Voted for the wrong one. :oops:

Ignore that one vote from Slaves and put it into the Clone arc.
  6. Dark Lord Tarkas Force Ghost

star 4
    What I'm looking forward to most out of those options is the development of Savage Opress' story. I'm also really interested in what they're going to do with Ventress. We now have two trained Dark Siders roaming the galaxy without a side to fight on, there have to be some interesting developments there.
  7. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    A likely story, GG. We all know you can't wait to see Slave Ahsoka. :p

While I'm looking forward to Grievous vs the Nightsisters and I'm curious about the Savage plot, I'm definitely looking forward to the Clones/Umbara one the most. Sounds like they could do a lot with that one, and Umbara seems like a neat planet.
  8. GGrievous Force Ghost

star 5
    [face_sick]

No, I always do that.
  9. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    I wish I could vote for more than one. I'm looking forward to Deathwatch, The Slave Arc, Ventress vs. Grievous, and Umbara. In the end fangirlism won out and I voted for Umbara which I have the highest expectations for.
  10. Dark Lord Tarkas Force Ghost

star 4
    Honestly, it used to bother me how he used his henchmen to defeat Master Koth in S2, but the more I thought about it the more it made a bit of sense - General Grievous is a coward, hence why his M.O. has always been running away when he thinks he might lose, so although it's not doing anything to make him seem intimidating, it seems logical that he would take the full potential of that advantage. It would be out-of-character for him to show bravery by telling his henchmen to sit it out and take on Koth alone. He may have physical strength but he has no clue what honor is.
  11. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    It's cuz the titles and bars are the opposite way round from what your brain expects isn't it? I always have to remind myself that the bar is on top with these polls.

He has no reason to be a coward though, especially considering before he got his mechanical augmentations (cookie to anyone who gets that ;)) he was a proud and feared Kaleesh warrior.
  12. Game3525 Force Ghost

star 4
    I am split between Death Watch and Umbara.
  13. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    I voted for the clones and Umbara because its clones in action something ive been wanting since rookies aired. an episode just about clones fighting is just fine with me
  14. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    Uh no, according to the poll you voted for the Slavers arc.
  15. GGrievous Force Ghost

star 5
  16. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    :oops:Well i ment to vote for the umbara arc. It's hard to tell which choice goes with what:confused: and i agree with GG can we start over
  17. GGrievous Force Ghost

star 5
    So that's -2 for that Slaves arc, and +2 for Umbara then. Could be more, though.
  18. Dark Lord Tarkas Force Ghost

star 4
    I always look several times before casting my vote because I made that mistake a lot when I first started posting. I think you're right FanBoy, for some reason I just want it to be listed the opposite of how it is.

He was before he got the "changes" or "improvements", but I got the impression that unlike Vader he just opted for them voluntarily, which to me signals a turn to artificial assistance as a means of victory.
  19. Darth_Tarkus Jedi Master

star 4
    I just used this account to vote for Umbara to "fix" the poll a bit.
  20. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    Wait, are you comparing Grievous getting mechanical augmentations and him always running and letting his droids finish the fight? As if the two are related somehow?
  21. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    I voted Umbara but it was not easy

1. Umbara
    2. Ahsoka, Lux, Death Watch
    3. Dathomiri continuation (not really just GG and Ventress but well....)
    4. Slaves of the Republic
    5. Savage continuation (while probably connected to Dathomiri anyway

Not really looking forward to Dac i fear the worst with gungans and r2, 3po and lilliputians .... is this seriously the best TCW can offer? Lilliputians though don't irritate me- of course they look foolish but there is no IU-reason to prevent such a small humanoids.... but r2 and 3po.... damn i would rather see Yularen and Tarkin being captured by Lilliputians- that would be interesting episode..... or Grievous and Gunray[face_laugh] .... or Grievous and Tarkin[face_thinking] .... r2 and 3po just are something we have seen so much- ever since 1977... they have seen everything and done everything- TCW has a chance to show something new and there is so much other characters that could be shown and not those two droids who already have had central characters in more episode than they shouldäve been......
  22. Dark Lord Tarkas Force Ghost

star 4
    This post has been ... ELIMINATED !!!
  23. Dark Lord Tarkas Force Ghost

star 4
    No and yes. I'm not comparing the two, but I am saying there may be some relation. If he was, in fact, an honorable warrior before the augmentation (which we don't know for sure but is nice to assume), he's clearly not after it, and that may have been something of a turning point in his mentality. But I am not saying that the two acts are one and the same or necessarily correlated.

P.S. Crap! Accidental double-post. :oops:
  24. EstarGuars Jedi Master

star 2
    Umbara-arc. It´s going to be epic.

And if I have to vote for the less anticipated arcs: Dac-arc. Maybe 3PO´s one.

25. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    I hate this GL's GG-backstory:oops:....just improvements... it is ridiculous to claim he wanted to be like that- if he would be like he was in Genndy's show then it could work- invincible superwarrior- that could be something someone wants to be- but that would also make GG very boring...... so old portrayal and new backstory work together but i hate them - i like new portrayal with old backstory-combination it could make sense and also allow theories that he wanted to be jedi- but only after he was injured he was rebuilt by Dooku- maybe Grievous just wants to think he is improved as warrior because truth is too much for him to accept..... or then Dooku brainwashed him or something....