Clone Wars The Clone Wars Season 4 Anticipation Poll (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Barriss_Coffee, Aug 28, 2011.

?

The Clone Wars Season 4 Anticipation Poll (Spoilers)

Poll closed Aug 28, 2011.
Mon Calamari Battle 6 vote(s) 9.4%
C-3PO & R2-D2's Zany Adventure 2 vote(s) 3.1%
Grievous vs. Gungans 1 vote(s) 1.6%
Grievous vs. Asajj & Nightsisters 7 vote(s) 10.9%
Twin-double-bladed-lightsaber-wielding Besalisk Jedi 2 vote(s) 3.1%
Lux, Ahsoka, & Death Watch 6 vote(s) 9.4%
Clones & the Umbara Battle 12 vote(s) 18.8%
Slaves of the Republic & Togrutas (comic adaptation) 13 vote(s) 20.3%
Return of Cad Bane 3 vote(s) 4.7%
Savage Opress & the "Return" of Darth Maul 12 vote(s) 18.8%
  1. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    That's probably not a correct assumption. More than likely Cartoon Network is under contract to air all the episodes until the license expires. There are probably similar agreements with Teletoon and in other countries. Keeping in mind that in this instance Cartoon Network likely has little control over production and probably couldn't even say how many episodes they wanted a season. They probably couldn't cancel or pull TCW without facing a legal battle and probably want to maintain a good relationship LFL anyways. If Christian Taylor says he is working on 6 season, I'm inclined to be there will be 6.
  2. CT-867-5309 Force Ghost

star 5
    Cool story.

Contracts can be broken.

Lucas can decide to pull the plug on TCW at anytime.

CN can go bankrupt and out of business.

The world can end at any time. S6 can't happen if our planet is devoid of life.

3. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    WTF? Why are the words of people in production treated like they are rumors someone posted on Wikipedia? All I know is for right now we have someone in production saying there is a season 6. It doesn't matter if you like him or not. Its now fact until Dave or George come long and say its not.

The world could end definitely. But unless that happens Cartoon Network is not likely to go anywhere being the number 2 cable network in the U.S. behind Nick. LFL seems to think TCW is a success, as long as that's the case. They'll keep going.
  4. CT-867-5309 Force Ghost

star 5
    So, the episodes have already aired? When did that happen?

The episodes have not aired, therefore it is not confirmed, it is not fact that they will. There are many reasons why a show could stop, that is why nothing is for certain until it actually happens. What don't you get about this?

Like I said nobody knows. Moving on.

5. Dark Lord Tarkas Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_laugh] From CT's first post in this conversation I was going to say I agree on existential grounds, and then reading his next post literally had me laughing out loud. No S5 if our world is devoid of life, indeed, my good man! =D=

Nor S4 premier in less than a week. [face_plain]
  6. MarkVader1991 Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, we are very likely to get six seasons, that better?
  7. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    Its the internet stupid. Season 4 doesn't exist at this point.

Wouldn't you know it. December 21st, 2012 is a Friday.
  8. CT-867-5309 Force Ghost

star 5
    A bit extreme on my part, I was just trying to provide perspective on the rampant speculation as to the length of this series.

Once I realized we weren't speaking in similar terms, I should have stopped.

Sorry if I was harsh, Seerow, you're very considerate of others and did not deserve it.

I don't know, but it is possible. I will not bother to debate it.
  9. Dark Lord Tarkas Force Ghost

star 4
    In breaking news, there might not even be an S4 premier if the world ends before 8 PM EST this Friday. Or maybe something less severe like a military coup. There probably won't be any TCW on the new state-run propaganda television networks, comrade.
  10. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    Damn October 21st is on a Friday as well. I'll be damned if an Apple product ends the world though.
  11. Dark Lord Tarkas Force Ghost

star 4
  12. rumblewagon Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    [image=http://blogs.e-rockford.com/willpfeifer/files/2011/08/No-Darth_Vader.jpg]
  13. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    Apparently the prince is called Lee-Char, there is a new article up on theforce.net with a slightly different version of the old 'Water War' preview.

http://theforce.net/topstory/story/Preview_TCW_Water_War_Gungan_Attack_140495.asp
  14. GGrievous Force Ghost

star 5
  15. AkashKedavra_93 Emperor of the Seven Realms and the First Dragons

Manager
    star 4
    WHAT? You don't like a name in TCW? The world has been shocked into oblivion. :p
  16. GGrievous Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm not the only one criticizing their 12-year old approved character names.
  17. QuangoFett Force Ghost

star 4
    Lee-Char?

Char-Lee...

Charlie. o_O

I'm beginning to agree with GG about the idiotic names. How about getting inspiration from history and mythology rather than from the guy you met in a bar once?
  18. Super_Battle_Droid Force Ghost

star 5
    I hope Lee-Char is killed, and not Tamson.
  19. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    I think Lee-Char is another play on words. I'm kinda getting an Ima-gun-di, Keeli vibe from this. Le Char? Charbroiled fish fillets anyone? According to Google 'Lee' is the name of a high quality seafood company. Or a reference to the Artic Char. Not very creative I agree. Coming up with good names is as easy as taking a word and scrambling it so.
  20. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    My mind went straight to Leland Chee.
  21. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    [face_tired] What Tamson can do? Outside water he is like fish on dry land (no he literally is fish on dry land:p )they cannot do countless aquatic episodes so he is not useful character and he is doomed to death already because he is a monster to be killed- not a character.....

And yeah agreed, Lee-Char is not a good name for Mon Calamari prince- they should use arabic words like Ackbar is.... unless Lee-char is arabic or coming from something other sensible, but sounds like messed up Charlie like Quango pointed out and that is bad-

I liked Lola Sayu it was just so odd it couls be alien language and Yos Kolina which is supposedly Lee-Char's father so he should've been some "Kolina" too.....
  22. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    I liked the name Lola Sayu to. All I know is its a pretty name for hell which made it seem kinda clever to me. Really there was sort of a chaotic beauty to that planet. Not like Mustafar.
  23. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
  24. AkashKedavra_93 Emperor of the Seven Realms and the First Dragons

Manager
    star 4
    It's a bad name in Star Wars. Get over it-it's not like they're going to change it or anything.
  25. GGrievous Force Ghost

star 5
    o_O