main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars Season 4 Anticipation Poll (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Barriss_Coffee, Aug 28, 2011.

?

The Clone Wars Season 4 Anticipation Poll (Spoilers)

Poll closed Aug 28, 2011.
  1. Mon Calamari Battle

9.4%
  2. C-3PO & R2-D2's Zany Adventure

3.1%
  3. Grievous vs. Gungans

1.6%
  4. Grievous vs. Asajj & Nightsisters

10.9%
  5. Twin-double-bladed-lightsaber-wielding Besalisk Jedi

3.1%
  6. Lux, Ahsoka, & Death Watch

9.4%
  7. Clones & the Umbara Battle

18.8%
  8. Slaves of the Republic & Togrutas (comic adaptation)

20.3%
  9. Return of Cad Bane

4.7%
  10. Savage Opress & the "Return" of Darth Maul

18.8%
  1. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Regardless of whether the nicknames are accurate or not, Garth, I believe you are setting a bad example to others by inciting such defamatory behaviour.[face_shame_on_you]

2. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    It seems the odds of him coming back are slim. However, if Maul doesn't come back, the majority of fans left hanging after the Nightsisters trilogy might get angry at the revelation that it was just a way to get people to watch the next season of TCW.

3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Well that would be the purpose of a cliff hanger to get people to watch what will happen next but the Nightsisters trilogy only showed Maul inside a crystal ball, nothing was promised. I think he's either going to appear in some kind of dream or this ia a wild goose chance.

4. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Hopefully it's a vision of Maul or something akin to that.

5. Game3525

Game3525 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    It is a catch 22.

If they bring Maul back, we all, including myself will bitch about it.

6. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    On the point that people will complain no matter what they do, I can only say OF COURSE !!!

7. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    The internet is for complaining. People don't talk about stuff on forums when they are completely happy with the product.

8. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
  9. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I can't agree with ya there Seerow, I've never felt the motivation to go to a message board about something I hate just to complain about it. Put another way: I'm here for Ambush, not Bombad Jedi. :p

10. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I've moderated technical forums for 5 years now and hang out on several fanforums. Alot of what people post are complaints or attention whoring in nature. On fanforums the attention whoring multiplies 3 fold. This forum is actually much better than the typical fanforums I've encounter when it comes to that.

11. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    In my experience fanforums are usually 49% gushers, 49% haters and 2% balanced posters. Luckily we have a pretty good balance in LACWAC. :)

12. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    In my experience a number of us are Monkey Lizard cultists.

As a subscriber to this very doctrine, I refuse to vote on this poll, given the lack of a proper Monkey Lizard related option. [face_not_talking]

Darth Kowak is not pleased. Not pleased AT ALL. [face_skull]

13. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Maul alive? I wouldn't even care anymore..... who knows if he is even cut in half anymore in Blu-Ray version.....

14. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Oh such a untruth from you(again) I definitely would talk here if they would make a perfect TCW-episode that's such a rare happening it is worth if wondering:p - but usually complaints are more usual that's true - then complaints about complaints and complaining about those.... yeah that's pretty much it.... but people can say "This is perfect stuff" first - then complaining begins.....
    So little minority of comments is gushing and people do sometimes talk about stuff they're completely happy with....

15. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Glad to see you back, H_J! [:D]

16. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Yes from me. Haven't I said before this forum ain't my first time to the rodeo? How many times do people mention 'Rookies' the closet thing to a perfect episode vs. 'Corruption' which is arguably the worst of the series. I stand by my statement that people rarely talk about things they are happy with on the Internet.

17. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Oh you are not standing by your original opinion- see you already mitigated your argument from absolute to statement that is closer to truth- people sometimes talk about stuff they love and see no flaws in it- watch Mortis-gushers for example:p

18. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Were there really any Mortis-gushers in the literal sense of the term? Personally, I felt Overlords was about as close to a perfect episode as I could expect the series to get, and the two follow-ups, while still pretty good, didn't do nearly enough to stay up to that level. Maybe I'm just being egocentric, but I recall most people falling into my camp on that one.

19. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Yeah but I don't want to classify people like that forget it... you're not one of those guys:p ..... they are just good example of people who talk about stuff they only love

20. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    EDIT: Oops, I posted before reading the last page. Disregard that. :oops:

21. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Nothing is absolute, I'm speaking from experience. I never meant it in the absolute sense, and I have to say that I've never seen anyone gush about Mortis. I don't think there is anyone I've seen talk about the same thing over and over again. If they do think Mortis is perfect there is nothing wrong with that. Its a cartoon. Don't make me quote Cut again.

22. Game3525

Game3525 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    No offense, by why do you always make a snide comment about Mortis? You talk about more then the gushers do.

23. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    What does rigor mortis have to do with Star Wars? This ain't CSI.

(breaks his arm patting himself on the back for forgetting subject in question)

24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Really bashing Mortis every five seconds in every thread is a form of trolling...

Ok... I'm done.

25. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Better yet, what does the band Rigor Mortis have to do with the television show CSI? [face_thinking]

P.S. That was a joke.