main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars Season 4 Anticipation Poll (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Barriss_Coffee, Aug 28, 2011.

?

The Clone Wars Season 4 Anticipation Poll (Spoilers)

Poll closed Aug 28, 2011.
  1. Mon Calamari Battle

9.4%
  2. C-3PO & R2-D2's Zany Adventure

3.1%
  3. Grievous vs. Gungans

1.6%
  4. Grievous vs. Asajj & Nightsisters

10.9%
  5. Twin-double-bladed-lightsaber-wielding Besalisk Jedi

3.1%
  6. Lux, Ahsoka, & Death Watch

9.4%
  7. Clones & the Umbara Battle

18.8%
  8. Slaves of the Republic & Togrutas (comic adaptation)

20.3%
  9. Return of Cad Bane

4.7%
  10. Savage Opress & the "Return" of Darth Maul

18.8%
  1. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Eh, I take it back. I can see those funny lines on the image on the Cartoon Network site but not in the close up in the trailer. Perhaps this is some special marking that will be added during the season. Maybe tear marks...

2. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Where you heard that?o_O I really have heard that predators in fact taste terrible compared to herbivores..... but talking about eating sentient beings is rather sick anyway[face_sick] .....

-and Ahsoka finding out Palpy's business would make her too clever compared to others and in any case Ahsoka's death /disappearance would cause problems with Anakin's appearance in ROTS (he is surprisingly fine considered he has been fighting in the war and only thing he still thinks is his mother)

BTW Rex have always has little yellow markings in his helmet they are hard to see though- they are very little stripes on both sides of Jaig Eyes... [image=http://jamesandhisdadsreviews.webs.com/photos/top-20-masks-part-2/Rex.jpg]

but you weren't talking about that i know:D

3. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    No she's not.

4. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    Badass clones are badass. :D

5. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    No I wasn't talking about those little yellow markings. I was talking about the sorta blue and yellow tear lines running from the visor down around the sides on the new helmet. Lol those coupled with the jaig eyes kinda reminds me of a cheetah.

6. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    ^Yep i knew you didn't meant that but yellow is not new color in his style.... even though those lines are so dirty yellow they look almost brown to me.... It seems they had problems remembering phase 2 clones and their markings- even trailer had those 501st guys with their helmetpatterns changing during their march:p but those are little things

7. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I can't find those tear lines in the trailers. Only in that image and on the CN website's pictures. Perhaps I was right the first time that its an error or some reflection.

Heh, alot of silly fuss over two little lines, sorry.

8. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Dee Bradley talks like the series could end on it's fifth season. Sixth at best. It almost brings me hope that there might be at least some advancement in the Mandalore plot.

9. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I think season 6 will be the last season now. Dave made is sound like he's going for 6. I bet there is a good reason for that besides dragging out the series. It would be interesting to find some liscensing info or to dig up a press kit for a later TCW season, either this one coming or season 3.

10. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Perhaps, but that possibility would be much more bothersome to me if Star Wars itself hadn't been created by Lucas first deciding what archetypes he wanted to use and adding the details later. In other words, that writing style is par for the course. But in the end I think it goes back to the debate we had about Savage Opress when we were both new here and the Force-witch trilogy was debuting. Is X automatically bad no matter the details or execution, or can X have the potential to have some positive aspects? This dynamic also applies to double-double lightsaber guy.

11. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Lol, my nickname for Krell caught on. I actually have some good hope for this guy.

12. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Say what? I know you're not trying to take credit for my double-double! [face_skull]

13. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I called him Double-Double Lightsaber Guy way back in the S4 preview thread. =P

14. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I've been using that term since the first round of reactions to the first S4 trailer, let us battle! :-B

15. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Guys "double-double" is not invention worth of any credit anyone could invent that just by looking at him:p

16. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Thanks Swash, before you pulled me back from the brink, I was taking this so seriously. [face_skull]

17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    We we're totally serious weren't we? I mean we were both going to waste 4 hours of our lives going through the old preview thread.

18. XCell

XCell Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    I think the best thing, for me, is the animation of this season. Some of the water stuff is beautiful..

Other than that though, I'm not really excited for another season. Mortis and Savage and more Togrutas could be cool, but at this point, I feel my interest in TCW is almost dried out. I'll probably still catch the episodes though. My like/dislike for TCW is sort of like that of Dragonball Z Kai. Lots of tiring, filler stuff that's pointless, but then some stuff is worthwhile and pretty awesome.

19. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    I want my Mace Windu and Yoda fight over a fruit roll up episode next season.

20. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Lol I almost forgot about that [face_laugh]

21. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I don't get the inside joke. :(

22. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    I don't know if this was posted before but Big Shiny Robot reviewed the season premiere 2 parter.

http://www.bigshinyrobot.com/reviews/archives/32364

23. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Thanks for that review! I am so exited for Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D=

24. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    Wow, I don't think I've ever read a more positive review of TCW. The show has a long history of not living up to expectations but since this seems to be the second-to-last season I'm holding out hope that things will ramp up as much as they are reported to.

Maybe, finally, this season will be where the show finds itself. The producers have had three seasons to figure out the formula for good episodes, hopefully they used the time wisely and use what they've learned along with fan reactions to make the future of the show count.

25. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Great to hear people are liking these episodes already. :D

...although I'm still hesitant to get my hopes up too much.

Also, another article at USA today: Link!

Worth noting: new Mandalore gal's name is Bo-Katan.