main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars - Season 6: The Lost Missions on Blu-Ray

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by The Shadow Collective, Jun 6, 2014.

1. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Any word on if any more countries are getting The Lost Missions dvd/Blu-Ray ?

2. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    It still feels very strange that Disney is witholding Season 6 from every country except for Germany, Canada and the US.

3. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    I hope they release it here in the UK at some point I mean how can I have the complete clone wars with lost missions

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    And why Germany.

5. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Because we love TCW so much ^^.

6. DarthMarino

DarthMarino Jedi Master star 2

Jul 18, 2002
    Import the US Blu-Ray. It will work fine on your player.

7. CaptainRegor

CaptainRegor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 15, 2012
    How about a some sort of campaign? Even though we could import the US/German blu-ray (at additional cost) it's more a principle thing, why won't they release them in other countries? Letters, twitter?

8. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    I really hope that they see sense and release this in the UK. I bought the Seasons 1-5 Boxset recently and would really love to watch all the episodes in order from the start.

9. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    I ordered it off amazon.com. They ship to the UK and the disc works on UK Blu-Ray players.

10. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Are you 100 percent sure? Because I would rather have a UK version. Would it work on a PS3? Also, does the imported DVD have the Utapau arc on it, because I read somewhere that only the Blu-ray had the story reels?

11. smudger9

May 29, 2007
    It works on my Blu Ray player. That's all I know.

12. DarthMarino

Jul 18, 2002
    The story reels are only on the Blu-Ray. The US DVD set will not work for you at all unless you have a region free player which the PS3 is not. The US Blu-Ray is region free and will work anywhere in the world.

13. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    US Blu Ray WILL work on PS3 I know because that's how I watch mine

14. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    Questions
    1. Can you watch it on all dvd regions ?
    2. Does the crystal crisis arc feature on the DVD ?

15. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    So, if I were to buy it as an import from Amazon.co.uk, from this link specifically:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-C...0334&sr=8-1&keywords=the+clone+wars+season+6;

It would work in my PS3 no differently to a normal Bluray and would have the story reels?

16. smudger9

May 29, 2007

This is the one I ordered
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NV...SY200_QL40&dpPl=1&dpID=51FEibrordL&ref=plSrch
    Looks like the same one. Yes it has the story reels and it works on my UK Bluray player and my Bluray drive on my computer.

17. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    T
    Thanks, I was considering waiting for a UK release, but it's just been so long. I mean if it plays on my player then it won't make a single difference over a UK version, right?

18. smudger9

May 29, 2007
    Not sure we'll get a UK version.....

19. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    That's a shame...

It seems really annoying that I will have to pay more for these 17 episodes than I did for the entire preceding 98.

20. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    So does anyone know if the DVD can be watched in all regions like the Blu-Ray :confused: (It's available in sweden now [face_dancing] )

21. Hamawald

Hamawald Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 14, 2014

When you say it's available in Sweden, do you mean the import of the German version on Discshop? (Jag är också svensk ;)), or is there something else I haven't heard of?

22. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    I will confuse the other members and write this post in swedish :p
    Den finns också på sfbok.se (ScienceFiction Bokhandeln), dock är det importen från USA (Region 1 och bara på DVD), så jag vet inte om DVDn också funkar på Region 2 dvd spelare som Blu-Rayen

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

So the DVD does not have Crystal crisis only the BR and I don't no for number 1.

24. DarthMarino

Jul 18, 2002
    -Region 1 import DVD's from the US will not work in Europe unless you have a region free player.
    -Region Free import DVD's from the US will not work in Europe unless you have a region free player due to the NTSC/PAL issue.
    -Region A import Blu-Ray's from the US will not work in Europe unless you have a region free player.
    -Region Free import Blu-Rays from the US will work in Europe on any player as they are not subject to the NTSC/PAL issue.

The only time you can run into issues is if the material on the Blu-Ray is standard definition which isn't the case here. This usually only applies to special features.

25. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Is the Season 6 bluray region free?