main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars - Season 6: The Lost Missions on Blu-Ray

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by The Shadow Collective, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005

I picked up the Rebels DVD, and yup, there is a trailer in the Sneak Peeks section. They show various bits from the 13 episodes and give a Fall release date. Nothing else, no hints at what else it could contain.

2. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Where is the One True Clone Wars Complete Series box set, dagnabit?

3. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Season 6 is not that big we are just getting the 13 episodes. I hope I'm wrong but Disney is now focused on Rebels and Episode 7.

4. al patrickson

al patrickson Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2013
  5. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Awesome news!

6. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    390 minutes on the DVD.

22 minutes per episode.

13 episodes.

total time of 13 episodes= 286.

Add 4 episodes are you get around 374.

Bounty Hunter arc? Maybe? (I know I'm pulling at straws here but...I need the Bounty Hunter arc! And it's not like they will have over an hour and a half of extras, would they?)

7. Darth_Harmon

Jul 4, 2005
    More details:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://tvshowsondvd.com/n/20365
    ---

TVShowsonDVD also notes the 390 minute runtime, and I did the math as well and it adds up to 286 - so whats with the additional 100 minutes?

The description clearly says "13-episode season", and I'd think if the Boba Fett or any other new arc were on it, they'd advertise it on the cover or on the press release.

8. al patrickson

al patrickson Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2013
  9. Darth_Hydra

Darth_Hydra Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 14, 2001
    Finally. :D

November 11th, 2014 will be a day long remembered(at least by me).

10. Darth_Harmon

Jul 4, 2005

If they're the Bounty Hunter arc, I'd be excited to finally have them but annoyed that they didn't also include Crystal Crisis. If they're Crystal Crisis, I'd be happy to have them on video and collected with the other 13 episodes, but annoyed that we don't know anything about the Bounty Hunter arc.

11. bradk

bradk Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2014
    Just an FYI, I run Stitch Kingdom. Just wanted to pop in and let you know, not sure where tvshowsondvd got the info from .. I'm sure somewhere legit, but given that they don't have the bonus features info, thought it was worth noting that according to the official press release I received, the total run time is indeed 'approximately' 287 minutes.

12. Darth_Harmon

Jul 4, 2005

Cool, thanks for the info, I think they went based on Amazon which has the 390. Do we know if the story reels are Crystal Crisis or if they're the Bounty Hunter arc?

13. bradk

bradk Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2014
    sorry, the edit feature isn't working for me. I should add, that's the 'feature run time' so of course with bonus features, it will extend beyond 287 minutes. so 16 for the documentary (303) and whatever else for the four story reels.

14. bradk

bradk Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2014
    I don't know, sorry. What I wrote is literally what's on the press release. I can certainly try to ask for clarification but I won't hold my breath for a response.

15. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Seems like that documentary won't go into season 7-8 stuff :(

16. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Maybe they'll do a youtube video or something on that later. Like; a sit down interview with Dave Filoni and the other producers for the Clone Wars. Or they could release a book on the plots/characters and how things were supposed to look for the episodes in season 7-8.

17. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Still hate the cover but I am excited it is around the corner pretty much.

18. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Sadly i think the story reels is just a re-release of the Utapau arc, Since they have confirmed that it was the only fully voiced story reel

19. Darth_Harmon

Jul 4, 2005
    I'd be okay with that, because I really wanted a home release of the Utapau arc and I'd be annoyed if they made one arc a blu-ray exclusive and another a StarWars.com exclusive. Also, theres a chance the video quality will be better on the reels - hopefully 1080p.

Also means that the Boba Fett arc is being held off for some other reason.

20. Darth_Harmon

Jul 4, 2005
    With the new cover art, I went ahead and stretched it and tweaked it to match past package shots. Looking like the spines will line up pretty closely but not perfectly, weird to see a little Yoda on the spine, but most Disney blu-rays and DVDs do that with a little character window:
    [​IMG]

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  21. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    I'd be happy with the Utapau arc on disc, as I think all the CW content should exist on hardcopy, not just online / digital format. At this point, its just speculation based on the runtime though, isn't it?

22. Darth_Harmon

Jul 4, 2005
    Runtime was debunked a few posts up. TV Shows on DVD went based on Amazon, but the press release gives the actual runtime of 287.

With the 16 minute making of and four story reels, it adds up to 390 however. So Amazon is likely a total content count, and the press release is the feature only.

23. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    Welp, much as I wanna see the other arcs... I'm actually really happy they'll include the Umbara one on the disc. This pretty much makes the show complete for me. Still placing SoD later chronologically as well in my timeline.

CoolyFett likes this.
  24. WampaSwamp

WampaSwamp Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 27, 2011
    If the Boba arc is held off, I think there is a possibility however slim that they could be saving it to promote his movie that comes out in a couple years. Who knows, maybe Disney will actually have it fully finished and recorded by then?

25. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    And no release for the UK... Typical.

It doesn't surprise me though considering it still hasn't arrived on UK Netflix so I am not hopeful for a UK release. I need to write a letter of complaint.