The Clone Wars Season One ~ 16th of November

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Chewgumma, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chewgumma Chosen One

star 7
    Just thought someone should post a quick reminder that UK TCW viewers only have a week left to place those pre-orders and use the thread to share details on special pre-order exclusives. (Forgive me if there is already a thread for the DVD release)

I'm certainly looking forward to getting my copy through the post, it looks like a nicely made set that'll look great on my DVD shelf. I've got mine on order through Amazon.co.uk where they have a discount on the R.R.P at the moment, whether or not it's pre-order exclusive I'm not sure.
  2. Lord-Tice Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I plan to buy it. I haven't seen any exclusive covers/gifts though, and I'm still not sure whether to get it on DVD or blu-ray.
    I haven't seen any episodes either, so it'll be all new to me too. Looking forward to it, despite my many reservations.
  3. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    I think it's a great series, in many ways the character relationships and storylines are superior to much of the stuff in the Prequels.
  4. Chewgumma Chosen One

star 7
    I have not seen an actual labeled pre-order exclusive either. It might be because the release of Star Trek on Monday is overshadowing TCW's release. But I would think some pre-order exclusives to sweeten the deal would make some kind of sense in such a situation.
  5. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    I was in HMV Saturday and Sainsburys today and neither place had any mention or displays. I've preordered from Amazon UK as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.