1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

Oceania 'The Clone Wars' starting again this Wednesday on ABC3

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Champion of the Force, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Champion of the Force Force Ghost

star 4
    Just a heads up to my fellow Aussies here - ABC3 will begin screening 'The Clone Wars' from the very beginning this Wednesday at 5:30pm (I'm assuming this will be a once a week thing every Wednesday, but not sure).

From TVFIx:
    Yes, it's on ABC3 aka. the kids channel, but for SW fans like me who missed seeing it the first time this is a great way to catch the series from the beginning. :)
  2. Katana_Geldar Force Ghost

star 8
    They must have gotten the rights from Channel 10, as they used to have it.
  3. Champion of the Force Force Ghost

star 4
    Looks like it. From memory Ten used to screen it Saturday mornings which was why I originally missed it (I was usually at my games club by the time it was on).
  4. Katana_Geldar Force Ghost

star 8
    It was around lunch time, I think.
  5. Champion of the Force Force Ghost

star 4
    Caught the first 3** episodes, I'm really enjoying it so far. :) I forgot to record it this week so watched it on ABC's iView service - I think I'll watch it there from now on.

** only 2 episodes have screened, however iView seems to be uploading episodes a week ahead of ABC3, so I was able to catch the 3rd episode this week as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.