main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Clone Wars :The Eye Before The Battle

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SithBountyHunter, Jan 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithBountyHunter

SithBountyHunter Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2004
    the Dark side of the force is stadly rising the Jedi Council are slowly deminashing one one as Vassj picks the off it wont be long now till the battle to end the Jedi begins. Many will suffer at the hands of of the Sith betrayal reeek in the air at every turn.
    Alies will be lost and broken as a new Empire slowly rises above the rest and theirs a still a mighty secrete yet to disocver before this happens.
    and a Jedi has yet to choose or be given a new apprentice...

Latine stands on the balcony of one of the many that hang off the side of the Jedi Council she has recently lost an apprentice one she had come treat like a daughter and misses terribly, she is required to find a new on if she is to go on the mission which Yoda set her whihc begines two days from now.

Youngling: "Master Latine Master Yoda calls you to Jedi Council on important buisiness he says its abou your mission" the child says standing behind Latine.
    Latine looks down at the Youngling " then i guess i must go musnt i" Latine said as she walked past the youngling and headed for the Council room, she opend the doors and walked to the centre of the room and stood before her fellow Jedi Nights and bowed to them as she looked a head to Yoda "You sent fr me Master Jedi?" she asked awaiting response wondering if he had chosen an apprentice for her she hoped not but she new she would have to have one if she where to go on this mission it was not one to be taken alone

(((i hope im doing that right ive been meaning to role play here for some time now ^.^ sorry if i done anything 0.o this is set a little earlier then her bio)))

NP edit: Welcome to the RPF, SithBountyHunter. :) I'd encourage you to check out some of our existing games to see how things work here. If you are interested in starting a game, you should make sure to lay out some rules for players and also give them a bio to fill out. You can go here for some resources. Also, it is very helpful if you look and see what types of threads are already present in the forum. If you're looking for a Clone Wars-era game, we already have at least two of those here and here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.